Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Arena of the Planeswalkers: MtG > AotP Blender
AotP Blender A place to discuss AotP customs and ways to integrate Heroscape with AotP.

Old August 12th, 2015, 11:57 PM

aquamaniac27 rolls all skulls baby! aquamaniac27 rolls all skulls baby! aquamaniac27 rolls all skulls baby! aquamaniac27 rolls all skulls baby!
WIP - AotP Customs

Abandoned Project. Other higher quality minis demand my attention and my time for Scape has been severely limited post-college graduation. Maybe someday I'll come back as I do have a complete collection of AotP, but I currently have no plans.

I am not a fan of how powerful summoning monsters into the battlefield is, and want to turn AotP content into "true Scape."

Main points:
• General choices based on personalities, as colors and generals do not mesh cleanly.
• Limited some incredibly powerful abilities (Avatar of Justice).
• Reworked some abilities to work in Scape (Haste) or feel unique (Trample).
• As of now, my elven archer squads are just Aubrien Archers. I might change that later.
• Some squads were "dismantled" into common heroes.
• Planeswalkers lost 200 points to their value to make up for lack of spell decks. Other points were pulled directly from the AotP card (to the best of my recollection).

Just call out any grammatical errors or poor wording. (Preferably with the correct grammar or better wording!)

Chandra Nalaar
Spoiler Alert!

Nissa Revane
Spoiler Alert!

Gideon Jura
Spoiler Alert!

Jace Beleren

Spoiler Alert!

Liliana Vess
Spoiler Alert!

Zombie Marauders
Spoiler Alert!

Rhox Veterans
Spoiler Alert!

Phoenix of Kaladesh (Rename to Shandalar, not Kaladesh)
Spoiler Alert!

Pummelroot Elemental
Spoiler Alert!

Leyline Phantoms
Spoiler Alert!

Kor Hookmaster (yes, I see the incorrect name in Detain)
Spoiler Alert!

Illusory Projections
Spoiler Alert!

Flame Hounds of Volcarra
Spoiler Alert!

Blighted Reavers
Spoiler Alert!

Ability changes explained.
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by aquamaniac27; May 24th, 2019 at 12:36 AM. Reason: Abandoned
Old August 13th, 2015, 12:20 AM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: WIP - AotP Customs

Very nice! Although Jace looks a lot like Gideon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old August 13th, 2015, 11:28 AM

aquamaniac27 rolls all skulls baby! aquamaniac27 rolls all skulls baby! aquamaniac27 rolls all skulls baby! aquamaniac27 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
Very nice! Although Jace looks a lot like Gideon.
I'll fix that right away...
Old August 13th, 2015, 03:32 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

@aquamaniac27 Sweet. Once they get final proofed, I will probably combine 3/page for printing and posting here. Still need to buy the set - planning on doing it tonight as long as my FLGS has it.

If you can, post the MSE file for that too (or PM me for e-mailing), and I will change to HD (300dpi) version of the cards, as well as other people can tweak it to their linking without doing all the hard work you already did importing pictures and such.
Old August 14th, 2015, 12:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post
@aquamaniac27 Sweet. Once they get final proofed, I will probably combine 3/page for printing and posting here. Still need to buy the set - planning on doing it tonight as long as my FLGS has it.

If you can, post the MSE file for that too (or PM me for e-mailing), and I will change to HD (300dpi) version of the cards, as well as other people can tweak it to their linking without doing all the hard work you already did importing pictures and such.
Thanks! Sent you a PM.
Old December 15th, 2015, 10:20 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

These look great @aquamaniac27 , very well done.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old February 25th, 2016, 01:34 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

@aquamaniac27 , on your Rhinox veterans card I would specify that they cannot enter the same space twice on their move enhancing attack thing. More theme that way, get them charging. I'm going to keep my eye on these because I think I'm going to either use yours or make my own HS figure cards for these. I have come to thinking I don't like mixing HS and AOTP after playing a handful of games.

Old February 28th, 2016, 11:15 PM

Johngee has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
These look great @aquamaniac27, very well done.
Ditto! These are great. It's exactly what I've been looking for. A simple way to integrate the planeswalkers into 'Scape as customs for play-testing of the various magical abilities. Thanks for doing this and posting them.

Have you had any luck in coming up with Hit Zone silhouettes for the cards? And are these available as PDF files to download and print?

Member: Mid-Atlantic Region 'Scapers

"Strategy without tactics is the most circuitous route to victory, but great tactics without a strategy is just the cacophony before defeat." ~Sun Tzu 500 BCE
Old March 1st, 2016, 12:13 PM

Lord-IVD knows what's in an order marker Lord-IVD knows what's in an order marker Lord-IVD knows what's in an order marker

Um..I have an issue with Chandra's Super Heated ..Not picking on you work at all !! but this power seems a little stupid. I get the ring of fire effect and that is cool, but if it is going to cost her a wound should it not work on Squad figures as well? So I would word that part as place 1 wound on all adjacent figures ...and not hurt her as you make her lava resistant so it seems lame this should burn her . She is paying for it by loosing her ability to attack. The way you have this power working is more like a Black card. Here is my conversion of her as is ..

I also don't claim to be perfect LOL and sorry this pic is blurry ... this was done to point out the figure ,and it was pointed out to me that if I add the 200pt deck then its about right.

ALL ARE ONE
Old March 26th, 2016, 10:33 AM
"like" happy

@aquamaniac27 , have you play tested these for balance. I really like them, just curious on the testing.

Old March 31st, 2016, 08:49 PM

KCWorth45 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

I have thought about this very thing and am glad to see someone working on this. I recently saw AotP on sale at a Meijer for 20$ and thought that is well worth it for the minis.

Has anyone play tested these?
Old February 5th, 2017, 05:04 PM

mistercharlie is surprisingly tart

Any chance of doing this for Zendikar or SoI sets?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Arena of the Planeswalkers: MtG > AotP Blender