Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old May 9th, 2018, 05:14 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Squirrel Girl (Design Phase)

No idea. From what I have seen she beats everyone!
Old May 9th, 2018, 08:40 PM
Empty Fist Shaking Power Codex Architect

Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Yeah, I kind of feel she should just start with multiple markers, then get more markers fairly easily, rather than up her survive-ablility a bunch. Make it a tactical decision on when to use the SA, early on where it is only so-so or wait for a bigger boom but risk her getting KO'ed before she uses it.
What if she gained multiple markers? What if she gained a marker, but if near a tree gain 3?

Edit: I don't know the character personally, but I've heard that she's comparable to Spider-man in defensive agility?

My Customs: Classic, RPG, Supers, Fiction, Space Hulk
Let's take your vision to pristine together.
Old May 9th, 2018, 08:42 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Usually, she's the "talk and dodge" sort of character. She has actually created squirrel armor before, though.

Here's a draft of where she's at now. Her move has plopped down to 5, but she gets a free Leap of 2 spaces each turn (either before or after attacking). I limited it to once per turn to avoid her being TOO mobile, getting a bunch of free moves in the midst of her Swarm, and getting a ton of free markers during an opponent's turn if she defends against multiple attacks.

I made it so that she gets one free marker per round, but also gets up to one per her turn and one per each defending turn, so a theoretical maximum of +7 per round but I think that's really unlikely? Also, she'd probably be dead after three turns of being attacked.

I'm a bit concerned about her survivability but, she does have a healing factor, so we can always tweak Life/Defense up if needed. I think we're in a good place with Marker generation, with the ability to get 3+ per round without too much effort, but it takes skill/luck to get a really ridiculous "defeat Thanos with your squirrels" turn.

NAME = SQUIRREL GIRL
SECRET IDENTITY = DOREEN GREEN

SPECIES = MUTATE
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = STUDENT
PERSONALITY = ENTHUSIASTIC

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 4

POINTS = 160

NOT YOUR TYPICAL SUPERHERO

If Squirrel Girl is within clear sight of an Agent, Crime Fighter, Reject, or Soldier you control, she is considered to have the same class as that figure.

SQUIRREL SPEAK
At the start of each round, and instead of using her Squirrelly Leap special power, you may place a brown Squirrel Marker on this card. A maximum of 999 Squirrel Markers can be placed on this card.

SQUIRREL SWARM SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 6. Attack Special.
Before attacking with this special attack, remove any number of Squirrel Markers from this card. Start the attack with X dice, where X is equal to the number of Squirrel Markers removed. You may attack with any number of dice, any number of times, until all attack dice have been rolled.

SQUIRRELLY LEAP
Once per turn, after moving, attacking, or defending with Squirrel Girl, you may use Squirrelly Leap. Squirrelly Leap has a move of 2. When counting spaces of Squirrelly Leap, ignore elevations. Squirrel Girl may leap over water without stopping, leap over figures without becoming engages, and leap over obstacles such as ruins. Squirrel Girl may not leap more than 12 levels up or down in a single leap. If Squirrel Girl is engaged when she starts her Squirrelly Leap, she will not take any leaving engagement attacks.
Old May 9th, 2018, 08:54 PM
Empty Fist Shaking Power Codex Architect

Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
Spoiler Alert!

In source, squirrels seem to amass the most when she needs them. What if we play into her squishy/annoying personality motif and have her generate squirrels on defense?

SQUIRREL SPEAK
Before moving Squirrel Girl, you may place a brown Squirrel Marker on this card. Before Squirrel Girl rolls defense dice, you may place 3 brown Squirrel Markers on this card. You may remove Squirrel Markers from this card to roll an additional defense die for each marker removed. A maximum of 999 Squirrel Markers can be placed on this card.

My Customs: Classic, RPG, Supers, Fiction, Space Hulk
Let's take your vision to pristine together.
Old May 10th, 2018, 03:47 PM

Qualizium rolls all skulls baby! Qualizium rolls all skulls baby! Qualizium rolls all skulls baby! Qualizium rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post

NAME = SQUIRREL GIRL
SECRET IDENTITY = DOREEN GREEN

SPECIES = MUTATE
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = STUDENT
PERSONALITY = ENTHUSIASTIC

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 4

POINTS = 160

NOT YOUR TYPICAL SUPERHERO

If Squirrel Girl is within clear sight of an Agent, Crime Fighter, Reject, or Soldier you control, she is considered to have the same class as that figure.

SQUIRREL SPEAK
At the start of each round, and instead of using her Squirrelly Leap special power, you may place a brown Squirrel Marker on this card. A maximum of 999 Squirrel Markers can be placed on this card.

SQUIRREL SWARM SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 6. Attack Special.
Before attacking with this special attack, remove any number of Squirrel Markers from this card. Start the attack with X dice, where X is equal to the number of Squirrel Markers removed. You may attack with any number of dice, any number of times, until all attack dice have been rolled.

SQUIRRELLY LEAP
Once per turn, after moving, attacking, or defending with Squirrel Girl, you may use Squirrelly Leap. Squirrelly Leap has a move of 2. When counting spaces of Squirrelly Leap, ignore elevations. Squirrel Girl may leap over water without stopping, leap over figures without becoming engages, and leap over obstacles such as ruins. Squirrel Girl may not leap more than 12 levels up or down in a single leap. If Squirrel Girl is engaged when she starts her Squirrelly Leap, she will not take any leaving engagement attacks.
I like this!

On a side note, I just noticed that Crimson Dynamo also has the class of Student. Are there any other Students, and are we concerned about what this means for possible future Student-based synergies?

I'm mainly thinking about Squirrel Girl's allies in her current run: Chipmunk Hunk, Koi Boi, (both of whom are students) and her squirrel sidekick Tippy Toe. All three already have Clix.

Not a major concern by any stretch of the imagination, just something to consider.
Old May 10th, 2018, 03:53 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

There's also Firestorm. I've got some plans for Students, and I'm A-okay with Squirrel Girl (and pals) being in there.
Old May 10th, 2018, 04:06 PM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Looking good.
Old May 18th, 2018, 06:50 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Looking good.
Agreed. I like where this seems to have landed.
Old May 18th, 2018, 07:27 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

My only concern is how to price her...She will be significantly more powerful in really large games. In a 800 point game she will be less potent than in a 2000 point game. More rounds to build up markers.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old May 18th, 2018, 07:34 PM

We could add a variable cost mechanic. Like +20 for every 500 points.
Old May 18th, 2018, 09:08 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Part of me wonders why we didn't do a squirrel hero like we did with ants and let her draft those into her army so they can scale with her. Squirrel Girl and 800 squirrels vs Galactus.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old May 18th, 2018, 09:12 PM
Symbiotic

That's a mighty big start zone you have for those 800 squirrels.

I think the current approach makes a little more sense to me. I could see doing Tippy-Toe as a separate Unique Hero eventually, but I think squirrels are kinda her whole thing and it makes sense for them to live on her card instead of being separate.

I could see dropping the free once-a-round squirrel marker if it lets her get too strong toward the end of a long match. A couple games with a bigger, turtle-y build should be enough to verify whether or not that's a problem.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library