Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old November 30th, 2017, 10:05 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: C3G Strategy Article Discussion Thread

Echo (Maya Lopez) by Lazy_Orang

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old November 30th, 2017, 10:07 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

@L0B5T3R

Here is where I was talking about...Check out Cyclops thread to see what we did with the info...If you want to make a post in here with the summaries in that format we can add them to the perspective books...

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old December 1st, 2017, 08:15 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Thank you, chap! Just a thought, though - if we're going to include Strategy Articles like that, we should probably:

a) Put them in the OP - either get @Viegon to put them in or let someone take over the thread.
b) Link all Codex Strategy articles, including my LexCorp one, all the ones @Ronin 's done (he's the one actually in charge of that department - I just help out occasionally ), and the few that were done by @marrowick before Ronin took over the department. I'd list them something like this:

Mephisto by Ronin
Cable (Nate Summers)
by Ronin
Echo (Maya Lopez) by Lazy Orang
LexCorp Security by Lazy Orang
Maxima by Ronin
Plastic Man (Eel O'Brian) by Ronin
Hawkeye (vII) (Clint Barton) by Ronin
Red Skull (C3G) (Johann Schmidt) by marrowick
Iron Man (MkV) (Tony Stark) by marrowick
Captain America (C3G) (Steve Rogers) by marrowick

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================

Last edited by Lazy Orang; January 24th, 2018 at 06:47 AM.
Old December 1st, 2017, 09:09 AM
A Man of Taste

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
Quote:
Thank you, chap! Just a thought, though - if we're going to include Strategy Articles like that, we should probably:

a) Put them in the OP - either get @Viegon to put them in or let someone take over the thread.
b) Link all Codex Strategy articles, including my LexCorp one, all the ones @Ronin 's done (he's the one actually in charge of that department - I just help out occasionally ), and the few that were done by @marrowick before Ronin took over the department. I'd list them something like this:

Cable (Nate Summers)
by Ronin
Maxima by Ronin
That was the plan. Thanks for doing the compiling, I was dreading that part.

Old December 3rd, 2017, 10:36 AM

Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
Quote:

b) Link all Codex Strategy articles, including my LexCorp one, all the ones @Ronin's done (he's the one actually in charge of that department - I just help out occasionally ), and the few that were done by @marrowick before Ronin took over the department. I'd list them something like this:

Cable (Nate Summers) by Ronin
Maxima by Ronin

Other than the LexCorp Security article, I didn't know the rest of these existed. Thanks for linking them they were all very insightful
Old December 4th, 2017, 06:53 PM
Self-Destructive Shellfish

L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness

@japes I quickly copy, pasted and edited marrowick's Captain America Strategy Article. I do not have the writing prowess of Lazy or Ronin but I tried to capture the main points marrowick was making. Let me know what you think. I have no problem if you decide not to use it, or would have a better writer make changes. We would obviously want to give marrowick credit somewhere. Maybe even link the full article.
Spoiler Alert!
Old January 17th, 2018, 12:34 AM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Mephisto
Old March 14th, 2018, 02:11 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Baron Zemo (Helmut)
Old April 19th, 2018, 01:11 PM
Symbiotic

Mister Sinister
Old June 18th, 2018, 07:42 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Black Mask (I)

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old July 16th, 2018, 11:16 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Happy to see this thread humming along. It's a combination of disorienting, flattering, and fascinating to read thoughtful, in-depth strategy write ups like these on units you helped design!

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 17th, 2018, 05:42 AM
Hard as ice

Hawkeye (Kate Bishop)

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy