Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games
Other Games Board, Card, Video, etc.

Notices

Old September 25th, 2020, 03:45 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Diplomacy

I am in like Flynn.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old September 25th, 2020, 10:49 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Woohoo!!!

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old September 28th, 2020, 06:43 AM

Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby!

I would like to join this game if there is room.
Old September 28th, 2020, 10:24 AM
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Sorry, you're too old.

= =

Last edited by Dad_Scaper; September 28th, 2020 at 10:25 AM. Reason: that would be awesome! we'd love to have you.
Old September 28th, 2020, 10:36 AM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Dragon Ruler, we will rule Europe together!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old September 28th, 2020, 10:39 AM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

Refreshed and current commitments

1) kevindola
2) Dragon Ruler
3) quozl
4) scorpiusx
Old September 28th, 2020, 10:47 AM

Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
Sorry, you're too old.
Excellent -- been looking for a good age discrimination suit.
Old September 28th, 2020, 10:55 AM
Enjoy the Sausage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon Ruler View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
Sorry, you're too old.
Excellent -- been looking for a good age discrimination suit.
I don't know what you're talking about; I'm not that kind of lawyer. @OrcElfArmyOne ! What is he talking about?

= =
Old October 6th, 2020, 11:40 AM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

1) kevindola
2) Dragon Ruler
3) quozl
4) scorpiusx
5) Ranior
Old October 9th, 2020, 10:58 AM
13 Time OHS Champion

1) kevindola
2) Dragon Ruler
3) quozl
4) scorpiusx
5) Ranior
6) Kinseth

One more??? Any brave souls want to give it a go? Or one of our other former players?

@All Your Pie
@wriggz
@MegaSilver
@Zetsubo
Old October 9th, 2020, 03:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevindola View Post

1) kevindola
2) Dragon Ruler
3) quozl
4) scorpiusx
5) Ranior
6) Kinseth

One more??? Any brave souls want to give it a go? Or one of our other former players?

@All Your Pie
@wriggz
@MegaSilver
@Zetsubo
Things are looking up!

I can ask my son-in-law who would be more than happy to put a knife in any player's back (particularly mine) while smiling and saying sorry (he really is a nice guy). If anyone has concerns that a) he is not on heroscapers or b) he is my son-in-law, no problem I completely understand.

On another note, I was thinking of purchasing a used game to set up so that I get the big picture view while playing. Does anyone have any thoughts on that?
Old October 9th, 2020, 03:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon Ruler View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevindola View Post

1) kevindola
2) Dragon Ruler
3) quozl
4) scorpiusx
5) Ranior
6) Kinseth

@All Your Pie
@wriggz
@MegaSilver
@Zetsubo
Things are looking up!

I can ask my son-in-law who would be more than happy to put a knife in any player's back (particularly mine) while smiling and saying sorry (he really is a nice guy). If anyone has concerns that a) he is not on heroscapers or b) he is my son-in-law, no problem I completely understand.

On another note, I was thinking of purchasing a used game to set up so that I get the big picture view while playing. Does anyone have any thoughts on that?
One other note -- to my knowledge my son-in-law, like me, has never played. I also have no idea if he is interested or not.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games