Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News
HeroScape News Sightings, HeroScape.com updates, official news, etc.

Notices

Old May 4th, 2012, 11:33 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth
Re: The wait is Over HS Codex #11 is Here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by twilkerson View Post
@mac122 - Please post them. You may want to ask Atmospro for permission first. I feel like they should be archived somewhere because it would be a shame if they disappeared. Thanks!
I've sent a PM to atmospro. Wouldn't think there would be a problem with adding them to the site, but I don't want to step on any toes.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old May 5th, 2012, 12:15 AM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Other people also encounter the custom shower and door page? Weird...

Someone could post them on Google Docs in the meantime, right?

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old May 8th, 2012, 12:08 AM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

I haven't heard back from atmospro. I can't see a problem with sharing the Codex files with the community. I started uploading them to the Downloads section, but couldn't get #3 to load. So, I set up Google Docs and loaded them there. Let's try this out.

Codex #1
Codex #2
Codex #3
Codex #4
Codex #5
Codex #6
Codex #7
Codex #8
Codex #9
Codex #10
Codex #11

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old March 15th, 2013, 01:25 PM
...continue to abuse you with my mod powers (until Jim bans me).

Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun
codex Revival?

I really enjoyed reading the codex issues, and it got me thinking. Would there be any interest in a revival of the project? I for one, would defiantly be interested in that.

Discussion please?

Well, for one who would lead the project? While I would be interested in taking part in the project, I know I'm too busy to lead, plus I really don't have enough of that kind of experience. I think someone who was previously involved in the project would make the best choice-- wait, I'm getting too far ahead of myself here. I need to stay focused.

Is anybody interested in a re-boot?
Old March 15th, 2013, 01:48 PM
3 GIFs in a Trenchcoat

Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I'd like reading it but I don't think I could really help. We could have a VC custom's section too.

"They are too numerous to fight. What shall we do?" "Fight anyway."

"You can never defeat another if you know not how to defeat yourself."
my tradelist
Old March 15th, 2013, 01:49 PM
Super Smurfy

Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I'd love to see something that encourages magazine-style articles to be created and published on a regular basis. Whether they got bundled up into a suitable-for-printing form, codex-style, is of less importance to me. So yeah, if new codex issues appeared, that would appeal to me, but I could have the same itch scratched in other ways too.

There is nothing more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. --MLK
Old March 15th, 2013, 01:59 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

I think W@HS kinda fills the same niche, though I'd love to read another codex issue if it came out.
Old March 15th, 2013, 06:34 PM
Will Paint For naGrub...

orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I would definitely like to see a revival, I love those things!
Old March 15th, 2013, 08:58 PM
I probably just killed the joke - in comic sans

marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness

The Venoc Warlord reveals secret muffin recipe to shocked public.

Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me." - John 14:6

Old March 15th, 2013, 09:51 PM
Will Paint For naGrub...

orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by marrowick View Post
Literally what got me hooked to em! Best thing ever!
Old March 16th, 2013, 07:27 AM
...continue to abuse you with my mod powers (until Jim bans me).

Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arch-vile View Post
I think W@HS kinda fills the same niche, though I'd love to read another codex issue if it came out.
Yes, W@HSer's defiantly does "scratch the itch" so to speak, but I'm still looking for more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroscaper Guy View Post
I'd like reading it but I don't think I could really help. We could have a VC custom's section too.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xorlof View Post
I'd love to see something that encourages magazine-style articles to be created and published on a regular basis. Whether they got bundled up into a suitable-for-printing form, codex-style, is of less importance to me. So yeah, if new codex issues appeared, that would appeal to me, but I could have the same itch scratched in other ways too.
Quote:
Originally Posted by orgsbane View Post
I would definitely like to see a revival, I love those things!
Quote:
Originally Posted by marrowick View Post
So there appears to be a mild amount of interest, so I'll see what I can do to get the ball rolling. However, guys, I can't promise much as
"My task our many and my time is short." as Gandalf puts it, anyhow.

If anybody is interest in participating in the project let me know via PM, and we'll see what we can work out.
Old March 16th, 2013, 08:29 AM
Marcel Marceau

DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun

Hey, a little paragraph for french community news could be interesting.

Bunch of useful resources (army cards,
blanks, online databases & more..!)
French Forum's admin.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News