Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old February 28th, 2021, 06:20 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of RX-78-2 Gundam (Rising)

I think you just want to say “Before using this specially attack, choose one effect for this turn:”
Old March 1st, 2021, 04:35 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of RX-78-2 Gundam (Rising)

Ok, I think this has gone long enough for a vote for the playtesting initial

One question: Do we want to have the Gundam (and thus anything with Piloted Mecha) have similar lingo to Leopardon's 'If a friendly figure has clear sight on Leopardon, they have clear sight on Leopardon's Driver as well.' bit? There's nothing especially 'spidery' about that bit of the power so it seems like it would make sense to standardize there. It would bump up the Gundam's playability by letting it into more bonding armies but I don't think that's the worst thing in the world. The clear sight stuff leads to some pretty arbitrary combos either working or not in a kinda confusing way for newbies anyway. Leopardon really isn't tied into Spider-Man pilots to a major degree (since that just gives him the auto-shield which most designs turn off anyway) so it seems like if it's fine there it should be fine here.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old March 1st, 2021, 04:40 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of RX-78-2 Gundam (V-IPT)

Sounds good to me. Yea
Old March 1st, 2021, 04:46 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Yea
Old March 1st, 2021, 04:51 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

yea, sounds like a fine addition
Old March 1st, 2021, 05:00 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Yea

I'm seriously wondering if we should rule VDOs exempt from the Super Strength auto shield thing (Or get rid of it completely). I literally have never remembered that rule until you brought it up recently in the Gundam thread. For one I think things like Big Mechs shouldn't be neutered (Or limited design space since shield powers are nigh useless) by SS figures, and also it's EXTREMELY easy to forget. It's not spelled out anywhere but in a rule book buried somewhere. You all joke about Deadpool's power, but this isn't even on a card anywhere. Super Strength is basically just a synergy keyword for us, aside from very rare cases.
Old March 1st, 2021, 05:18 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

This passes I think.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
Yea

I'm seriously wondering if we should rule VDOs exempt from the Super Strength auto shield thing (Or get rid of it completely). I literally have never remembered that rule until you brought it up recently in the Gundam thread. For one I think things like Big Mechs shouldn't be neutered (Or limited design space since shield powers are nigh useless) by SS figures, and also it's EXTREMELY easy to forget. It's not spelled out anywhere but in a rule book buried somewhere. You all joke about Deadpool's power, but this isn't even on a card anywhere. Super Strength is basically just a synergy keyword for us, aside from very rare cases.
Honestly the only reason the Gundam even has an auto shield power in the first place is because there was some interest expressed in having auto-shields there specifically so Super Strength dudes would have something to negate.

It's not something I'm personally attached to since it makes them a bit tricky to balance. Like the auto shield is really good against GI Joes (or whatever), but completely meaningless against Spider-Verse armies (or whatever) very swingy.

So I'm cool with whatever direction people want to go. If that's to keep things as is, drop the auto shield here, or change the Super Strength rules all are ok with me.

My Etsy Store
Old March 1st, 2021, 05:18 PM
Tickle Pickle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
Yea

Super Strength does two things: Prevents Falling and Major Falling Damage and negates auto-shields from DOs. I’d be opposed to changing how the power works just because people don’t remember the rules of the game. DOs should have more auto shields in general since it’s representing their natural toughness and they don’t have the ability to defend themselves anyways.
Old March 1st, 2021, 05:19 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Yeah it makes any vehicle swingier depending on matchup, and I'm not a huge fan of that in general, much less these guys who have no real thematic reason to be weaker against some armies.
Old March 1st, 2021, 05:30 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of RX-78-2 Gundam (IPT)

Could you just make the auto-shield vs normal attacks or does the SS ignores auto-shields thing work for SA's too? I'd think their would be a distinction there since SA are often not tied to a units physical strength. Supergirl has a heat vision SA, I gave Hulk a thunder clap SA, etc.
Old March 1st, 2021, 05:47 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

I'm not entirely following what you're asking/suggesting Yoda, sorry.

Super Strength 'Ignores any special power that gives automatic shields to destructible objects' according to the rule book. Which I assume actually means something like 'when attacking a destructible object, this dude ignores any automatic shields added to that object's defense roll' or something like that and not that Super Strength figures can ignore all of a special power as long as part of the power can potentially give automatic shields to DOs. Hasbro was bad at wording things

So normal or special attack makes no matter to Super Strength people, they'll ignore auto shields either way.

If we gave the Gundam an auto-shield versus normal attacks, that would make the power slightly worse. Since it still does nothing against anything with Super Strength but would now also do nothing against special attacks from non-Super Strength people. Which like I guess would make it slightly less swingy by being useless against slightly more stuff?

My Etsy Store
Old March 1st, 2021, 07:24 PM
Tickle Pickle

Definitely against changing how SS works. I liked how the autoshield played when I tested Leopardon, but we can change that if you want.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library