Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old July 26th, 2019, 09:44 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Margloth's Ex-Hero Ramblings Thread

Votes so far:

A. Double-space Godzilla quozl; IAmBatman;
B. Bigger than that! MrNobody; Lazy Orang; Lob5t3r;
@A3n ; @Arch-vile ; @Arkham ; @japes ; @johnny139 ; @Karat ; @Lord Pyre ; @LordVenoc ; @Ronin ; @Scapemage ; @Soundwarp SG-1 ; @Spidey'tilIDie ; @tcglkn ; @Tornado ; @Yodaking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old July 26th, 2019, 10:09 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

A

No figure will ever be close to the right scale unless the ‘figure’ is a dude in a Godzilla suit you pay to have stand on your table. So might as well be wrong but practical over still wrong but also impractical.

I’d just throw in something at the end of the bio about Mr. Fantastic (or Antman or whoever) trying to shrink him again (he’s been shrunk before in Marvel comics) and it just not quite taking all the way.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old July 26th, 2019, 10:17 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

I’m fine with A. Too big and he’s unwieldily. Not a problem with Galactus but Godzilla needs to move around.
Old July 26th, 2019, 10:34 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

I guess I just don’t see him moving around as that impractical, just give him 0 move and a placement power. Unwieldily maybe, and he may not fit on every spot on the map, but with enough range on his Atomic Fire that probably won’t really hinder him.

My main problem is that Godzilla’s #1 attribute is being really freaking big. The reason people like Godzilla is because he’s massive and smashes tons of stuff. If we’re making a Godzilla that’s just the size of your average Heroscape dragon, what’s really exciting about it specifically being Godzilla? Putting Godzilla into C3G without making him as large as possible feels a bit like missing the forest for the trees.
Old July 26th, 2019, 10:37 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

I'm more of an option C. I prefer what is best both thematically and mechanically.
Old July 26th, 2019, 11:07 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

I'm with Karat. Whatever works for the design. X-wing and Armada both have a sliding scale for bigger space ships so they can fit on the battlefield. I think it's okay to have the same for Godzilla, but there's no need to restrict to 2 spaces in case a design that's bigger works.
Old July 27th, 2019, 12:38 AM

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

FYI: the 11 inch tall Godzilla is only about 3 inches taller than the one that fits on a double-spaced base. It's bigger in other dimensions too, of course.

Quote:
Old July 27th, 2019, 01:59 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I feel he needs to move around and smash things to feel like Godzilla. If he can't move, you don't have much incentive to engage with him, just sit back and shoot. Then he's only using the Breath Attack every turn, and that doesn't seem much like Godzilla to me. I mean maybe engage him with someone you don't care about losing like a Fire Ant to soak up his attack. Although I could see one of his powers being able to ignore tiny/small/medium/large figures he's engaged with and just use his breath attack on whoever he wants.

That being said, I'm not going to cast a vote here as I'm not sure if I'll ever pick up a Godzilla figure or print out the card. So those who are for sure going to be investing money into it should have more say then me in how he's executed. Then if one day I decided to get the figure and card, I'll just get whatever you guys settled on.

I'm oddly more interested in maybe getting a King Kong figure and card, but only if we get more buildings done for him to climb up the side of while carrying Mary Jane or Lois Lane. Having Spidey or Superman rescue their love interest from King Kong just seems like it could be a lot of fun. Especially if he somehow works well with the GCW and other Simians we already have. King Kong leading a big army of apes would be pretty sweet.
Old July 27th, 2019, 04:58 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
My main problem is that Godzilla’s #1 attribute is being really freaking big. The reason people like Godzilla is because he’s massive and smashes tons of stuff. If we’re making a Godzilla that’s just the size of your average Heroscape dragon, what’s really exciting about it specifically being Godzilla? Putting Godzilla into C3G without making him as large as possible feels a bit like missing the forest for the trees.
Yeah, this, pretty much. I do also still think that getting those more than two space movement rules moving again would be a massive boon to us generally - how big is Fin Fang Foom?

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old July 27th, 2019, 09:47 AM

The movement rules are ready to use. You can see them in the Destructible Object Rules.

Vote update!

Votes so far:

A. Double-space Godzilla quozl; Soundwarp SG-1; Lord Pyre; Tornado;
B. Bigger than that! MrNobody; Lazy Orang; Lob5t3r; IAmBatman;
Abstains: Karat; Arch-vile; Yodaking; Arkham; Ronin; japes;

Please vote: @A3n ; @johnny139 ; @LordVenoc ; @Scapemage ; @Spidey'tilIDie ; @tcglkn ;

Quote:

Last edited by quozl; July 27th, 2019 at 10:42 AM.
Old July 27th, 2019, 09:56 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
The movement rules are ready to use. You can see them in the Destructible Object Rules.

Vote update!

Votes so far:

A. Double-space Godzilla quozl; IAmBatman; Soundwarp SG-1; Lord Pyre;
B. Bigger than that! MrNobody; Lazy Orang; Lob5t3r;
Abstains: Karat; Arch-vile; Yodaking

Please vote: @A3n ; @Arkham ; @japes ; @johnny139 ; @LordVenoc ; @Ronin ; @Scapemage ; @Spidey'tilIDie ; @tcglkn ; @Tornado ;
I'm sorry, where are these rules?

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old July 27th, 2019, 09:56 AM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

Bigger makes more sense, but I really have no preference.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy