Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Miniatures
Other Miniatures Miniatures games besides Heroscape.

Notices

Old March 2nd, 2021, 05:01 PM
Off by a little. Plus a typo.

iceman3317 knows what's in an order marker iceman3317 knows what's in an order marker
Dungeons and Dragons Metal Figures.

Hello everyone, it has been a long time since I was last on. Anyway, I have a question, or a couple of questions. I figured this would be the best place to ask.

So last year, in September or so, I discovered the Dungeons and Dragons MetalFigs by JadaGames. I was amazed with how cheap they were. So I've been collecting them.

Recently I discovered a new 4-Figure set, which I think came out earlier this year. I also discovered a 5-Figure set with an ogre.

My question is, when exactly did the 5 Figure set with the ogre come out? Did it come out before the red dragon/beholder sets, or did it come out late last year? I haven't been able to find them at all, except for a few on ebay and on a shop that sells collectables. Wal-mart has it listed, but is out of stock.

Along with that question, exactly how many of these D&D MetalFig Sets are there by Jada Games? I have found 5 different sets thus far, but I cannot find a check list or collector's list at all.

Valhalla's Darkest Hour: Custom Wave 3 and March of Shadows: Custom Large Expansion 1 coming soon.
Old March 12th, 2021, 05:00 AM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Dungeons and Dragons Metal Figures.

@iceman3317

To the best of knowledge there were 4 sets... until I looked it up just now! I'm going to assume that the ogre set you're referring to came out as the time as the "starter pack 2", the set with an orc, two archers, and a dwarf dipped in tapioca. I had only just seen starter pack 2 at my local walmart the other day when I promptly picked it up (there were 2 still sitting there, along with a couple of the red dragon boxes).

Since it looks to be a walmart exclusive, I'm going to guess that there are only 5 sets for now. There may come a day that there is a large set 2. For $15, one can only hope.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Miniatures