Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers
Meet Other Scapers Find other scapers in your area

Old August 21st, 2022, 06:56 PM

Paradox is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Re: Fellow Scapers in the Las Vegas area?

Hi everyone, the Vegas Scapers are looking for more players. If anyone is interested in joining our group, we meet every couple of months.
Old August 29th, 2022, 02:09 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2019 & The Doom of Man

infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Fellow Scapers in the Las Vegas area?

I gamed with them a couple of times when I lived in Las Vegas. It's a great group of guys! I highly recommend making it out to one of their game days.

I hope y'all will continue to expand the scene we started!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers