Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

View Poll Results: What costume theme would you like to see Tehfattestninja attempt at the BB4?
Hip-Hop 1 2.56%
Post-Apocalyptic 7 17.95%
Pirate 11 28.21%
Health Care Professional 4 10.26%
Rodeo/ Western 2 5.13%
Power Ranger 11 28.21%
I'm still in therapy from images of his last costume 3 7.69%
Voters: 39. You may not vote on this poll

Old June 18th, 2008, 02:14 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Re: Beantown Beatdown IV - June 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by TehFattestNinja View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Onacara View Post
You can't close the poll...once it starts it runs forever if you did not give it a closing time.
The poll was announced closed a couple of weeks back so people can vote all they want now...a pink power ranger is what we will get.
seriously lol i'm a pirate every day . my people demanded power ranger, that is what they shall receive
Old June 18th, 2008, 02:18 PM
Wears Shades at Night

Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TehFattestNinja View Post
Quote:
You can't close the poll...once it starts it runs forever if you did not give it a closing time.
The poll was announced closed a couple of weeks back so people can vote all they want now...a pink power ranger is what we will get.
seriously lol i'm a pirate every day . my people demanded power ranger, that is what they shall receive

Double!

Spread Positivity and the joys of gaming.
Old June 18th, 2008, 02:47 PM
Silly Kid

arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

As I said before, these are the sets I can bring for maps:
2 RotV
2 SotM
2 RttFF
2 FotA
1 VW
1 TT

I may or may not acquire a jungle set between now and the Beatdown, too.
Old June 18th, 2008, 02:48 PM
has been BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by arp12 View Post
As I said before, these are the sets I can bring for maps:
2 RotV
2 SotM
2 RttFF
2 FotA
1 VW
1 TT

I may or may not acquire a jungle set between now and the Beatdown, too.
If you don't you will have ample chance to win 1 or 2...since there are 2 on the prize table and one will be raffled off by NESA as a door prize.
Old June 18th, 2008, 02:54 PM
Is a Quadradical

ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth

I'll probably be bringing a pack of Templar Cavalry for the prize table. (The "probably" is there in case I can't restrain myself from an army needing Templar x3 and opening the pack myself in the meantime. If that happens, I'll bring something else.)
Old June 18th, 2008, 02:57 PM
Wears Shades at Night

Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by ollie View Post
I'll probably be bringing a pack of Templar Cavalry for the prize table. (The "probably" is there in case I can't restrain myself from an army needing Templar x3 and opening the pack myself in the meantime. If that happens, I'll bring something else.)
Try really hard not to.
I am a bit low on Templars, so that would be a nice prize, or some Drones and Minions!

Old June 18th, 2008, 03:26 PM

B:T:L Matt knows what's in an order marker B:T:L Matt knows what's in an order marker

This tournament is gonna be insane with all the participants... Someone should take a "landscape" pic of the all the maps after they're built to show the other heroscapers on here an idea of the grand scale the "Beatdown" is shaping up to be...

It takes a revolution to begin evolution...
www.myspace.com/theautimis - Check out the Heroscape inspired song, "Valhalla's On Fire" at this link!!! (lyrics included)
Old June 18th, 2008, 03:27 PM
has been BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by B:T:L Matt View Post
This tournament is gonna be insane with all the participants... Someone should take a "landscape" pic of the all the maps after they're built to show the other heroscapers on here an idea of the grand scale the "Beatdown" is shaping up to be...
NESA will have their staff photographers at the event taking pics of everything.
Old June 18th, 2008, 03:42 PM

B:T:L Matt knows what's in an order marker B:T:L Matt knows what's in an order marker

That's awesome... I plan on signing up with NESA at the tournament.

It takes a revolution to begin evolution...
www.myspace.com/theautimis - Check out the Heroscape inspired song, "Valhalla's On Fire" at this link!!! (lyrics included)
Old June 18th, 2008, 06:28 PM

Doustin is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Good news, my day off was approved and, barring any unforeseen happenings, Ill be there. I do have a few boosters from waves 6 and 7 for prizes, just gotta figure out which ones I bought to keep and which I bought for prizes and trading. And Ill look for something good at the Dethklok show to add.

I dont think Ill be able to make it in time to help set up, I wish I could as I have lots of land. Is there anything useful I could bring to add after, like I remember at BBII we had a bit of a tree shortage, or maybe if the jungle can be added to a map after its built instead of during?

Old June 18th, 2008, 06:30 PM
has been BANNED

Rememebr anyone who brings something for the prize table willbe eligble for the special NESA drawing of a $25 wargamersheadquarters gift certificate.
Old June 18th, 2008, 06:34 PM
Wears Shades at Night

Quote:
Rememebr anyone who brings something for the prize table willbe eligble for the special NESA drawing of a $25 wargamersheadquarters gift certificate.
Woot!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events