Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project
C3G Project A Place to gather C3G threads without interfering with other Marvel Customs creation

Old December 3rd, 2018, 09:09 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The C3G Cave - Hangout

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALEXAN2507 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
I've seen a couple of those weird Adult Swim bits - Too Many Cooks, notably. That is a really great little idea for something to put on late at night.

Too Many Cooks isn't actually Alan Resnick, I don't think
No I don’t think that specific one is his.

The Too Many Cooks killer would make a great addition to the Slasher faction, right next to Actual Cannibal Shia LaBeouf.
Old December 3rd, 2018, 10:14 PM
Doesn't Drink the Kool-Aid (Eats the Catsup)

ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ALEXAN2507 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
I've seen a couple of those weird Adult Swim bits - Too Many Cooks, notably. That is a really great little idea for something to put on late at night.

Too Many Cooks isn't actually Alan Resnick, I don't think
No I donít think that specific one is his.

The Too Many Cooks killer would make a great addition to the Slasher faction, right next to Actual Cannibal Shia LaBeouf.

Unironically the Too Many Cooks killer could make for some fun mechanics yeah
Old December 4th, 2018, 12:30 AM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
I Read My Horror Rather than Watch It

Y'all need to read SCP Foundation.

~Dysole, who has spent a lot of time on that site and isn't even close to reading everything
Old December 4th, 2018, 12:42 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: I Read My Horror Rather than Watch It

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysole View Post
Y'all need to read SCP Foundation.

~Dysole, who has spent a lot of time on that site and isn't even close to reading everything
SCP is always entertaining! r/nosleep on Reddit is always a great place to try for text horror too. And if you've never read it, Ted the Caver is an old classic. I really think the internet is creating a new golden age for horror in all forms. It's really given everyone the ability to create something scary, and an online story or video can be scary in a lot of ways that a big Hollywood production just can't.
Old December 4th, 2018, 07:36 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

5 minute trailer with several full scenes so don't watch if you don't want to see too much of the film beforehand.

Old December 4th, 2018, 07:37 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

So I must admit that I'm genuinely pretty excited about seeing Aquaman now.
Old December 4th, 2018, 07:44 PM
C3G Landlord

Anyone have any idea why I post one youtube web address and the site automatically converts it to a video, but then I do the same exact steps for another video and it just shows up as a link? Really frustrating, wanted to post up the Capt. Marvel trailer #2 next but it the site just won't let me.
Old December 4th, 2018, 08:04 PM

ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Anyone have any idea why I post one youtube web address and the site automatically converts it to a video, but then I do the same exact steps for another video and it just shows up as a link? Really frustrating, wanted to post up the Capt. Marvel trailer #2 next but it the site just won't let me.

Voodoo magic

Also Aquaman looks great but I'm still not sure if I like Jason Momoa as Arthur that much
Old December 4th, 2018, 08:51 PM

Neil Gaiman and Bendis have responded to my tweets tonight and im havin a great time
Old December 4th, 2018, 09:06 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

That's always fun. Chip Zdarsky liked one of my tweets once back when I had a Twitter and it made my day. I've also met Chip a couple times - I have a friend that basically stalks him. He's funny in person.

Also had really good in-person interactions with Ryan North and Adam Gorham.
Old December 4th, 2018, 09:10 PM
Book Wyrm

LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Getting to talk to creators is always cool. I will always remember having a conversation about fried chicken with Christopher Priest. It was weird, but memorable.
Old December 4th, 2018, 09:23 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
So I must admit that I'm genuinely pretty excited about seeing Aquaman now.
Yeah, I may be leaning more that direction as well. Though it does make me wish we'd ran Ocean Master in the Sanctum now.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project