Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Software
Software Software created for enhancing HeroScape

Old October 25th, 2017, 05:15 AM
Marcel Marceau

DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: MSE - Easy Army Card Creator (V2.5) (New Glyph Cards)

Hey guys,

Some of you would be interested in a rectangular army card style looking like the example bellow ?

Other version, with a small layout change :
Spoiler Alert!

Bunch of useful resources (army cards,
blanks, online databases & more..!)
French Forum's admin.
Old October 25th, 2017, 01:43 PM

Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun

I have a question:

I printed out cards directly from MSE yesterday and see that they are kind of faded and blurrier than the cards I printed off from pdfs in HoSS and C3V. Can I get better results by saving or exporting from MSE and then printing insted of printing directly or how do the profis in the art departments do it?

Jugger

It's like football with swords or LARPing without the geeky stuff. In other words, it's awesomely perfect!
Old October 25th, 2017, 04:05 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tai-Pan View Post
I have a question:

I printed out cards directly from MSE yesterday and see that they are kind of faded and blurrier than the cards I printed off from pdfs in HoSS and C3V. Can I get better results by saving or exporting from MSE and then printing insted of printing directly or how do the profis in the art departments do it?
I export to jpg or png before printing so I can insert them into a publisher document and make sure they print the right size.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old October 25th, 2017, 05:54 PM
A Happy Extradimensional Horror

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!

Yeah, save as to png and then convert to PDF. That might help.
Old October 26th, 2017, 01:55 PM

Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun

Thanks.

Next question:
How do I manage the auto-fill reminder texts? I found how to turn them off, but it still captializes, upper cases and bolds the text. Quite annoying if you are doing something like: This power may not be used if power-with-reminder-text is used.

Jugger

It's like football with swords or LARPing without the geeky stuff. In other words, it's awesomely perfect!
Old October 26th, 2017, 10:49 PM
Empty Fist Shaking Power Codex Architect

Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tai-Pan View Post
Thanks.

Next question:
How do I manage the auto-fill reminder texts? I found how to turn them off, but it still captializes, upper cases and bolds the text. Quite annoying if you are doing something like: This power may not be used if power-with-reminder-text is used.
I too would like this fixed.
I misspell words to get around it, often with spaces and then edit in art program using Arial Narrow.

My Customs: Classic, RPG, Supers, Fiction, Space Hulk
Let's take your vision to pristine together.
Old October 27th, 2017, 12:16 AM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

It is annoying. I keep a separate card set with the keywords turned off.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old October 27th, 2017, 07:25 AM
Marcel Marceau

DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun

I always switch the feature off. ^^

An option is to edit the "keyword" file, located in [software folder]\data\heroscape.mse-game. And add 2 spaces at the end of the "match" lines (May take a few minutes to do it for all the special powers, I know ^^). This way, when you want to use the feature, just write the power name, followed by those 2 spaces before the line break.
And inside the text, usually you will never add a double space after the power's name : no more trouble. ^^

French Forum's admin.
Old November 6th, 2017, 11:07 PM

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!

I'm having a little trouble with pronoun scripting. From what I understand, {HIS()} should simply insert the unit's pronoun (as determined by the dropdown box in "style") correct?
Old November 8th, 2017, 12:03 AM

Nevermind! I figured it out. I didn't see the "options specific to this card" box and was wondering why the cards would swap pronouns a bunch.
Old November 13th, 2017, 12:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pumpkin_King View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by mac122 View Post
You can also do them individually by highlighting the power name and clicking the (...) just to the right of the Bold, Italics, and Symbols button. This is useful when a power name is in the text of another ability you are typing out.
I had this exact problem when I was trying to give a figure a Flying Dragon Kick power. Ugh!
Alright, I came upon this problem again - trying to make a Tracking Rockets Special Attack just keeps popping up with the Brave Arrow ability Tracking. Hitting the (...) disables the auto-fill for Tracking Rockets Special Attack. Is there a way to bypass this?
Old November 14th, 2017, 09:01 AM
Marcel Marceau

Again, I see only 2 solutions.
- Delete the autocompletion feature for Tracking by deleting the relevant lines in the file "keywords".
- request for double space at the end of the power names to trigger the autocompletion feature. I actually changed my file this way. You can find it here, and update it with your own powers if you want (then don't forget to add two " " characters at the end of their names to get the same behavior as the other powers.

French Forum's admin.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Software