Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports
Battle Reports Reports of your Heroscape Battles

Old June 5th, 2006, 09:27 PM

D-Dyzzle has disabled reputation
Marro VS Orc - Trollsford Swamps with Bridge - Battle Report

For this battle we used the Trollsford Swamps and we added a bridge going from the highest 3 hex tile to the cliff area in the bottom right corner of the feild.

His army had:
Grimnak
Tornak
Swog Rider X3
Blade Gruts X2
Arrow Gruts

My army had:
Su-Bak-Na
Ne-Gok-Sa
Me-Burq-Sa
Marro Wariors
Marro Drones X2
Marrden HoundsX2

We didnt use any senario. Also we never use order markers (we just pick a card to use every turn). My starting zone was the left third, his was the right, the middle thrid and the bridge was nuetral. Glyphs: Attack, 20sider, Kelda, Move, & Defence, all of them were on the bridge.

Battle:
Round1
My turn
I won the roll for initiative and used my marro warriors. I moved two of them onto the road tiles (not the bridge the hight prevented my from getting any glyphs.) and two into the river. I attack 2 of his arrow gruts. I destroyed 1. I also attacked a blade grut. I destroyed it. My last warrior couldnt attack.
His turn
He used his arrow gruts. His beast bonding let him use swog rider. he moved it onto the strip of land in the river, becoming engaged with two of my marro warriors. He attacked 1. He destroyed it. then he used his arrow gruts. He moved two onto the defence and move glyphs and 1 to the bottom right of the river. He attacked my other marro in the river with all three but it survived.
My 2nd turn
I moved my warriors onto the 20sider & attack glyphs. I first attacked his swog rider with my marro in the river (dont forget the glyphs). It survived. I then attack his arrow gruts with my other two. I destroyed the 1 on the def glyph.
His 2nd turn
He used his arrow gruts again, fi9rst using beast bonding to used the same swog rider. It survived. he then attack my other marro warrior on the atk glyph. It survived.
My 3rd turn
I used the warriors again and attacked the arrow grut on the bridge. I destroyed it. I then attacked another blade grut. I destroyed it as well. Then I attacked his swong rider I was engaged with. I destroyed it as well. Good turn for me
His 3rd turn
He did the same thing, first attacking my warrior in the river. He destroyed it. He then moved his arrow grut back towards the bridge but couldnt get up on the cliff. He attacked a Marrden Hound I had. It survived.
Round 2
My 1st turn
I won the roll for initiative again (1 to 20 beleive it or not ). I moved a warrior on to the deffence glyph. I then cloned 1 onto the attack glyph.
His 1st turn
Now he used tornak. He moved it into the river to i think make a break for my heroes, but he got stuck in the river. He became engaged with a drone and attacked it. He destroyed it.
My 2nd turn
I used my Warriors to attack Tornakl with all three. I destroyed him (I would like to thank the glyph ). He was a good sport about it though.
His 2nd turn
He moved grimnak to attack my warriors but he got stuck in the water on the cliff. (Have 1 turn to kill grimnak or he'll plow through my warriors !)
My 3rd turn
I attack Grimnak with my warriors. I got 2 wounds on him. Not enough
His 3rd turn
He moved Grinak next to the bridge and Chomped my warrior.
Round 3
My 1st turn
I won initiative 3 to 4. I decided to try and take out Grimnak, with my warriors, before he got onto the glyphs. (thrilling isnt it) I got one wound on him, 3 so far.
His 1st turn
He moved Grimnak onto the Kelda and move glyphs. He also chomped another warrior.
My 2nd turn
I got my last warrior out of there! I moved him to the river and cloned 1.
His 2nd turn
He moved Grimnak closer to my army (and off all glyphs). But he couldnt get in range to chomp or attack anything
My 3rd turn
I moved Su-Bak-Na and engaged Grimnak. I attacked. 1 wound.
His third turn
He attacked SBN with Grimnak. 1 wound.
Round 4
His 1st turn.
He won initiative 20 to 9. He did the same as before. No wounds this time.
My 1st turn
I attack Grimnak with SBN. 1 wound again.
His 2nd turn
Same. 2 wounds.
My 2nd turn
Same. 2 wounds
His 3rd turn
Same. ( except more dramatic cause Grim. only has 1 life piont left) No wounds. :banana:
My 3rd turn
I attack. I roll a 4. WILL HE BLOCK IT?! HE ROLLS A 3!!!
Round 5
His 1st turn
He won initiative 15 to 13. He uses his last arrow grut. First beast bonding lets him use a swog rider. He moves it to attack Su-Bak-Na. No wounds.
My 1st turn
I use SBN and attack the rider. I destroyed it.
His 2nd turn
We realize he forgot to use his arrow grut lol . He did the same. He moved a Swog rider close to my army but not close enough to attack (his swog riders are closing in ). He then moves the last arrow grut in range of SBN & attacks him. 1 wound leaving SBN with 1 life piont.
My 2nd turn
I use my marro drones. I roll 15 for swarm, letting me use all 5. I move them placing 2 next to the Swog rider engaged with SBN, 2 next to the arrow grut, and 1 close to the rider engaged with SBN. I first attack the rider and destroy it. Now i go for the last arrow grut and destroy it.
His 3rd turn
He uses some blade gruts. He moves one under the bridge, one to attack the drone that just took out a swog rider, one south of the river and one next to the other swog rider. He attacks the drone. It lives.
My 3rd turn
I use the drones again. I can only use 3 this time. I moved 2 next to the blade grut and swog rider, and another next to the blade grut south of the river. I destroyed 2 blade gruts and a swog rider.
Round 6
His 1st turn
He won initiative 17 to 10. He moved 2 blade gruts to SBN but I destroyed 1 with a leaving engagement attack. He moved another off the cliff but falling destroyed it. and 1 to the edge of the cliff. He attacked SBN. No wounds.
My 1st turn
I decide to use Me-Burq-Sa just for fun. I use Paralizing Stare on a blade grut and roll a 12 (it didnt work). I attack normaly and destroy it. He now has two blade gruts and two swog riders left.
His 2nd turn
He attacks a drone with his swog rider. He destroyed it.
My 2nd turn
I use some marrden hounds. I roll a 15 for wild pack movement. I move one toward the swog rider, 1 toward the swog rider in the back, and 1 toward the blade grut. The plague does no damage. I attack the rider. It lives. I attack the blade grut. It also lives. Im to far too attack the other rider in the back.
His 3rd turn
He uses his 2 blade gruts. and attacks my hound below the river. He destroyeds it.
My 3rd turn
I use the hounds again. I roll 3 but SBNs hive supremacy makes it a 4. making there move 4. I move one next to the rider in the back and one closer to the blade gruts but two drones are in the way. The plague does no damage. I attack the riders & destroy them both leaving him with two blade gruts against my 4 drones, two warriors, 5 hounds, SBN, MBS, and NGS. :banana:
Round 7
My 1st turn
I won initiative 20 to 4. I use the hounds. I roll 6 ,SBN making it 7, making my move 8. I move one next to the gruts. one behind that one and one on top of the cliff. Plague still does nothing. I attack a grut and destroy it. (1 grut left!!! )
His 1st turn
He attacks a hound with his last troop with hight advantage, it lives.
My 2nd turn
The hounds close in . Pack movement rolls 13. I move one behind the grut and leave one in front of it. I didn't try the plague, I wanted to enjoy this moment ! I ATTACK!!! It falls!!

We ended with the shaking of hands and we say good game. Definately one of the more interesting games. Sorry if my lack of writing skills bored you.
Old June 6th, 2006, 11:44 AM

SlikkRikk knows what's in an order marker SlikkRikk knows what's in an order marker
Tell your buddy to use Krug and a few more arrow gruts.

My Recent Plays:
Old June 6th, 2006, 08:41 PM

OK
Old June 7th, 2006, 06:34 PM
Web Wader

Fallen Templar is surprisingly tart

"The fact is that a man who wants to act virtuously in every way necessarily comes to grief among so many who are not virtuous."- Niccolo Machiavelli

Old June 15th, 2006, 01:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fallen Templar
true i need a camra.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports