Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games
Other Games Board, Card, Video, etc.

Old March 2nd, 2019, 01:34 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Superhero RPG In Character Thread

Right on, man. Right on. Space babies. Wicked cool.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 2nd, 2019, 01:38 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Xavier chuckles at Rockstar's comment.

Now I understand what the Muppet Babies show was all about. They were trapped on Earth after coming here from outer space!
Old March 2nd, 2019, 02:02 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

Suddenly, everyone hears a knock at the back door - of the moving van! A quick glance out the window reveals a high speed man wearing a red, white, and blue colored plastic looking suit. He waves and mouths, Can I come in? His legs are moving at a nearly imperceptible pace to keep up with the van.
I could run all the way to LA, but I'm not sure how efficient that would be, you know?
At this, he moves around to the side of the van to open the side door and jumps into the moving vehicle.
Hi, I'm US Express. I've been sent to join you all! What'd I miss?

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez
Old March 2nd, 2019, 02:07 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Xavier is sitting in the front seat with the window down, he spots a Bionic Man approach at a high speed in the side mirror, then in a flash he's suddenly inside the van.

This dude is fast, that can certainly come in handy for placing the cuffs on someone. Cellulite perhaps?

Xavier looks around at the other passengers and notes that Lana is the only other one not surprised by this development.
Old March 2nd, 2019, 02:08 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Lightman leaps into the bionics of US Express when he knocks.
Sup stud? We could use more muscle as I have none.
Lightman leaps back into the van and finds Will Smith's 'Summertime'on the radio.

Summer, summer, summertime. Yeah.
Old March 2nd, 2019, 02:20 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Just ignore 'em and he'll go away ... just ignore 'em and he'll go away ....

Knew I shouldn't of had them shrooms before the trip ....

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

Old March 2nd, 2019, 03:03 PM
C3G Landlord

Alright we're getting close to L.A. now and the team is assembled, let's figure out our next steps.

I'm thinking me and Kara can go and talk with the other homeless at food kitchens, shelters, and homeless camps under the bridges and such. My understanding is the homeless is often inebriated from liquor or drugs, so they may be a little more receptive to talking to us than official human types would.

Lana and Sam can take the flip phone with them to visit Lana's friend at the police station, then check out some hospitals and government welfare agencies. Lightman can search each locations computer files while Lana and Sam meet with the people there who might not be forthcoming with someone like me.

That leaves Rockstar, his Roadie, and the Rockstar's assistant to walk the beaches talking to those who work in that area. The lifeguards, the beat cops, the taxi drivers, food truck vendors, and so on.

Anyone know L.A. well enough to select a meet up location for later?
Old March 2nd, 2019, 04:33 PM
Setting the Table for Super

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

The beach, food trucks, you are talkin our language! I wonder of anyone would notice if we slipped in some surfing? Yo, whos got some sunscreen? Man, I should have brought some gear. Fishes around in his pockets and only finds lint. Totally okay with Jaws and the school girl working together, they creep me out. And Columbo and the bionic man over there, hmm, not sure who's the more robotic of the two. Maybe we should meet back at headquarters? We might want to meet this Daddy Warbucks cat?
Old March 2nd, 2019, 04:39 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Yes, I will go to the police (poh-LEES) headquarters.

Lana looks on her phone to see what publicly available information there is about missing homeless people in Los Angeles.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old March 2nd, 2019, 07:34 PM

Louisan is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ericth74 View Post
Totally okay with Jaws and the school girl working together, they creep me out.
We creep him out? ...I wonder what emotion I could impart to him that would make him less creeped?
Old March 2nd, 2019, 07:59 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I'm going to use bold red text to announce an update in the story (like this).

The gang arrives safely in Los Angeles without incident and getting to know each other a bit packed together in the van. You park at LAPD headquarters and spread out.

At the police station, Lana, US Express, and Light Man meet with Detective Martinez. She seems very concerned.

It's weird. It's always on the beaches. We've been patrolling the area day and night but we haven't found anything. One minute somebody's walking around and the next minute they're just gone. No trace. If I had my way, we'd close the beaches but there's no way we can do that in July with nothing tangible.

The vendors, lifeguards, taxi drivers that The Ever-Loving Rockstar and Granite talk to are all kind of spooked but don't really open up about it until they get an autograph. After that, they talk:

Yeah, everybody's talking among themselves but not too much. We don't want the tourists to hear. Bad for business, ya know? And it's not just the homeless. Anybody camping on the beach can disappear too. A couple of teenagers got taken last night.

The homeless have a lot of theories but they want some food and drink before opening up. Most have theories about secret government agents and/or aliens performing experiments. One old guy in particular says he was on the alien spacecraft.

What else would you like to know or do? (Not just immediately but your plan of action.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old March 2nd, 2019, 08:10 PM

Louisan is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
The homeless have a lot of theories but they want some food and drink before opening up. Most have theories about secret government agents and/or aliens performing experiments. One old guy in particular says he was on the alien spacecraft.

What else would you like to know or do? (Not just immediately but your plan of action.)
Being an alien herself, Kara doesn't immediately discount the alien theories. Instead, she probes their surface thoughts with her ESP to try and get clues on whether the aliens are fact, fiction, or drug-induced hallucination. They'll think the glow in her eyes is just an odd reflection of sunlight, hopefully.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games