Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Notices

Old July 6th, 2011, 08:03 PM

ljuneau is surprisingly tart
Re: Selling Complete Collection & Lots More

Regarding the shipping, let me be more clear. I am willing to ship, although I'd prefer to exchange in person.

I'm just not sure how much it would cost. If somone is willing to pay for the shipping, I'll get it all packed up and do that. I can go to the USPS store and see what they have.

Just about everything is already in smaller containers. I would just need to group them into larger shipping containers. Maybe 3 or 4 or 5?
Old July 6th, 2011, 10:21 PM

in2bator has disabled reputation

Leo - I have sent you a PM and a phone message. I am sad to see you are leaving HS. I am interested in picking up some of the collection. In person, of course (the 5 mile drive to Kingston Springs won't hurt my fuel mileage too bad!)

Good trades with SirGalahad, Nano*22, delphic, Talyn, Tartandoc, langfordrocks.
Old July 6th, 2011, 10:25 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Wow, I'm sorry to hear you guys are leaving the game. I know you guys had a good time at my tourney last year.

I hope your son gets the item he wants.
Old July 6th, 2011, 10:40 PM

Onichi is surprisingly tart

Always sad to see someone walk away from the game. Hope you and your son find some other form of quality time to spend together.

Offer sent. I was late getting into the game so am missing a lot of stuff. Me and my family are just getting started so I hope I have as much success with it as you.

Good trades: the incredible mate, UtahScott, Vivaldi

"Everybody's Scapegoat" is part of my job description.
Old July 7th, 2011, 07:58 AM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

PM sent. Hopefully it will work out....

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old July 7th, 2011, 10:23 AM

The collection has been sold in it's entirety.

Thanks to everyone who sent PMs with offers.
Old July 7th, 2011, 10:43 AM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Congratulations! And thanks! I was trying to figure out how I could afford $2K and alimony payments if I spent $2K.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old July 7th, 2011, 10:49 AM

OverEngineered knows what's in an order marker OverEngineered knows what's in an order marker OverEngineered knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac122 View Post
Congratulations! And thanks! I was trying to figure out how I could afford $2K and alimony payments if I spent $2K.

I know what you mean! If I was single, I would have been all over this.
Old July 7th, 2011, 11:06 AM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Aw, well, there's only 1 winner now isn't there...nice sale!

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old July 7th, 2011, 11:36 AM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

Watch for the custom volcano on Auggies
Old July 7th, 2011, 12:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkins View Post
Watch for the custom volcano on Auggies
I doubt it. Never heard from Auggie.
It was purchased from someone who posted on this thread though.
Old July 7th, 2011, 10:25 PM

Su-Bak-Na knows what's in an order marker Su-Bak-Na knows what's in an order marker

Well I'm glad you made the sale but I'm upset that I couldn't the pieces I ask for. Alas, my search continues! :P

Never negotiate the truth. - Serj Tankian

Trade List: Please contact with offers. http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ostcount=10010

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales