Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old May 5th, 2020, 12:25 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Multiplex ~ Breathing

Added in the third test. I'm comfortable with this version moving forward and just looking for the final cost.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Posting what I have so far. Not sure how many more games with this guy I have in me. I can try one more, I think, before I just need to move on, so we need to make it count.

C3G INITIAL ARMY PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM
NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: MULTIPLEX
VERSION TESTED
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map: Custom
Units: Duploids (100), Multiplex (190), Penguin (II) (140), Parasite (240), Bodyguard (x2) (30) (700)
vs TMNT (700)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Units: Duploids (100), Multiplex (190), Penguin (II) (140), Parasite (240), Bodyguard (x2) (30) (700) vs Black Canary (I) (190), Oracle (110), Green Arrow (Oliver Queen) (150), Red Arrow (150), Robin (Dick Grayson) (100) (700)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Units: Duploids (100), Multiplex (190), Penguin (II) (140), Parasite (240), Bodyguard (x2) (30) (700)
vs TMNT (700)

Summary: Multiplex only really brought one Duploid back, but he got plenty of double attacks in with the Duploids, proving his worth. Karat sold out on Multiplex, going after him first, which limited his upside, but doing so gave Parasite more legs to stand on. The double attacks from Multiplex helped them take the Turtles down. Duploid Diversion never came into play, thanks to the multiple Stealth Leap abilities on the Turtles. Without that, Multiplex might've been tougher to take down.

Playing Multiplex is definitely less of a brain burn when you only play one side! And he's no longer obnoxious levels in his ability to bring the Duploids back.

Who won? List figures remaining in the winning army (include life remaining for heroes): Penguin with 3/4 Life and no markers, Parasite with 4/5 of Life, and one Duploid win.[/spoiler]

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old May 5th, 2020, 08:11 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Based on conversations with japes and Karat, I could see doing something like this:

NAME = MULTIPLEX
SECRET ID = DANTON BLACK

SPECIES = METAHUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = CRIMINAL
PERSONALITY = ARROGANT

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 5

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 3
DEFENSE = 4

POINTS = 190

MULTIPLEX MASTER

You may draft Duploids with this Danton Black. At the start of the game place all other Duploid figures you control on this card. At the start of each round, you may place one destroyed Duploid figure on this card.

BIO-FISSION
Before attacking with Multiplex you may either attack with all Duploids you control within 8 spaces of Multiplex or place any previously destroyed Duploids on unoccupied spaces adjacent to Multiplex.

DUPLOID DIVERSION
Anytime Multiplex rolls defense against an attack, if he rolls a blank, you may immediately switch him with a Duploid figure you control. The Duploid receives any wounds from the attack.

SUPER STRENGTH

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Last edited by IAmBatman; May 5th, 2020 at 09:21 PM.
Old May 6th, 2020, 12:45 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Based on conversations with japes and Karat, I could see doing something like this:

NAME = MULTIPLEX
SECRET ID = DANTON BLACK

SPECIES = METAHUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = CRIMINAL
PERSONALITY = ARROGANT

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 5

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 3
DEFENSE = 4

POINTS = 190

MULTIPLEX MASTER

You may draft Duploids with this Danton Black. At the start of the game place all other Duploid figures you control on this card. At the start of each round, you may place one destroyed Duploid figure on this card.

BIO-FISSION
Before attacking with Multiplex you may either attack with all Duploids you control within 8 spaces of Multiplex or place any previously destroyed Duploids on unoccupied spaces adjacent to Multiplex.

DUPLOID DIVERSION
Anytime Multiplex rolls defense against an attack, if he rolls a blank, you may immediately switch him with a Duploid figure you control. The Duploid receives any wounds from the attack.

SUPER STRENGTH
Something is not translating here and I don't think you understood what I was saying earlier. See if this makes sense.

1st power, You start the game with all Duploids on your card and at the start of a round you can put a destroyed Duploid on this card.

2nd power, You can place all your previously destroyed Duploids adjacent to Multiplex

Yet there is no way to put the original (not destroyed) Duploids from your card on to the map.

I actually think I like this one better...(added bullets for Karat)

Quote:
MULTIPLEX MASTER
You may draft Duploids with this Danton Black. At the start of the game place all Duploid figures you control on this card. At the start of each round, you may place any Duploids from this card on unoccupied spaces adjacent to Multiplex.

BIO-FISSION
After moving with Multiplex you may either:
• attack with all Duploids you control within 8 spaces of Multiplex, or
• place one previously destroyed Duploids figure on this card.

DUPLOID DIVERSION

SUPER STRENGTH

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old May 6th, 2020, 11:07 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

I'm kind of paying attention, but getting a bit lost here. So I'll comment more once the experts get it figured out
Old May 6th, 2020, 11:12 AM

It's OK, you're not the only one. A lotta moving parts in this one. Once japes posts what he wants for the next adjustment, I'll try to get with Karat to test him again. I think this is one I need to test with a partner going forward, and Karat is pretty heavily invested.

Old May 6th, 2020, 11:31 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
It's OK, you're not the only one. A lotta moving parts in this one. Once japes posts what he wants for the next adjustment, I'll try to get with Karat to test him again. I think this is one I need to test with a partner going forward, and Karat is pretty heavily invested.
Once @Karat comments on my last post I think I have what I want there. Just need confirmation that what I want and how that actually plays level out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
I actually think I like this one better...(added bullets for Karat)

Quote:
MULTIPLEX MASTER
You may draft Duploids with this Danton Black. At the start of the game place all Duploid figures you control on this card. At the start of each round, you may place any Duploids from this card on unoccupied spaces adjacent to Multiplex.

BIO-FISSION
After moving with Multiplex you may either:
• attack with all Duploids you control within 8 spaces of Multiplex, or
• place one previously destroyed Duploid figure on this card.

DUPLOID DIVERSION

SUPER STRENGTH
Edit: also you never answered my question but if we like what I'm have here it won't matter.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old May 6th, 2020, 11:36 AM
A Man of Taste

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
I'm kind of paying attention, but getting a bit lost here. So I'll comment more once the experts get it figured out
We are straddling a very fine line between thematically making him feel like he's the same DNA as the Duploids and not being annoyingly unfunny to play against. It's taken some work. Luckily these guys have been extremely patient with me. While at the same time forcibly holding me true to the design intent.

Old May 6th, 2020, 11:39 AM

I just had an error in Bio-Fission. It should've been placing figures from his card, not previously destoyed ones.

Old May 6th, 2020, 11:40 AM

Yours looks good, though. I think you just want singular "Duploid" in your version of Bio-Fission.

Old May 6th, 2020, 11:40 AM
A Man of Taste

Quote:
I just had an error in Bio-Fission. It should've been placing figures from his card, not previously destoyed ones.
Gotcha. Thanks. I figured that but wanted to know which kind was the error.

I still think I like the most recent version. Thanks for your help there.

Old May 6th, 2020, 11:42 AM
A Man of Taste

Quote:
Yours looks good, though. I think you just want singular "Duploid" in your version of Bio-Fission.
Got it. Thanks.

Old May 6th, 2020, 11:42 AM

No problem. If Karat signs off and the SP is updated and he's willing, I can try to run it on TTS with Karat (though might hand off note taking duties to him as well ).

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library