Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old December 21st, 2017, 09:36 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of White Tiger (Ava Ayala) - Initial Playtestin

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
When I originally suggested that bit it was a must, as in "you must roll and must go attack your teammates" we turned away from that, so it's sort of a fossil at this point.
ahhh...I missed that the whole way.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old December 22nd, 2017, 12:28 AM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Couple versions:

Quote:
WHITE TIGER POSSESSION
If there are 3 or more Wound Markers on this card, White Tiger is considered Possessed and all other special powers on this card are negated. While White Tiger is is Possesed, when she attacks normally or defends against any attack, you may count all blanks rolled as extra skulls or extra shields. After attacking with White Tiger, if she is Possessed, roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 16 or higher, White Tiger may move up to 2 spaces and attack again.
Quote:
WHITE TIGER POSSESSION
If there are 3 or more Wound Markers on this card, all other special powers on this card are negated and:
-When White Tiger attacks with a normal attack, count all blanks rolled as extra skulls.
-When White Tiger defends against any attack, count all blanks rolled as extra shields.
-After attacking with White Tiger, roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 16 or higher, White Tiger may move up to 2 spaces and attack again.
Probably prefer the bulleted one. I just stripped the 'must' language out of the multi-attack because trying to do a bunch of must/if-possible stuff seems like clutter that doesn't add a ton of theme.
Old December 22nd, 2017, 12:44 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Yeah I think I like the bulleted one as well. It allows for an easier change out if the defense thing doesn't work out.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old December 22nd, 2017, 03:35 AM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

I agree that bulleted one works best. Good job people!

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez
Old December 22nd, 2017, 11:58 AM
A Man of Taste

C3G INITIAL PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE TEST UNIT White Tiger (Ava Ayala)

Army Test 1
Map: Abandoned Missile Base
Units:
White Tiger @ 160, Luke Cage, Wolverine, Iron Man IV, Firestar (1000)
vs.
Fantastic Four
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test 2
Units:
White Tiger @ 160, Luke Cage, Wolverine, Tigra (800)
vs.
Wrecking Crew

Spoiler Alert!

Army Test 3
Units:
White Tiger @ 160, Luke Cage, Wolverine, Tigra (800)
vs.
Wrecking Crew

Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY:
She now feels more like I was expecting. She's kind of snipey jumping in and getting a few shots in and bounding away. Her possession doesn't really last long since it kicks in usually when she's one life left. But it is a new play style once it kicks in. She's way more aggressive.

Last edited by japes; February 13th, 2018 at 10:41 PM.
Old January 16th, 2018, 12:24 AM
A Man of Taste

Sorry guys, I know this one is taking me forever but I'm really having a hard time getting excited with this set of power. I can't place exactly what it is which is making it even harder. I really like the possession power but the rest of it seems...I don't know. I compare it to Wonder Woman II in my mind and both sides of WW are cool and fun and they feel like a warrior that gets enraged...

With Ava I want her to feel leapy and hit an runny at first and then full on aggressive. This feels off because you want to leap into engagement and stay engaged for her defensive bonus so if feels like she's aggressive and then aggressive with a boost. I'd like her to feel personality wise different between possessed and regular.

I'm open to suggestions or convincing either way.

Old January 16th, 2018, 12:31 AM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

You could switch out Leaping Agility for Bug's defensive power, or something like it.
Old January 16th, 2018, 01:21 AM
A Man of Taste

I was thinking about how to make her more effective close in since that's how her defense power worked and could figure anything out and I believe I was locked in on something that was preventing me from getting anywhere...Thanks Ronin that at least broke my trance and gets me more where I want. I Think I'm looking for a hit and run aspect.

AGILE REFLEXES
When rolling defense dice against a normal non-adjacent attack with White Tiger, add one automatic shield to whatever is rolled. After rolling attack dice for a normal attack or after rolling defense dice, for each shield rolled you may immediately move White Tiger one space up to 6 levels up or down.

DISENGAGE
White Tiger is never attacked when leaving an engagement

Does this make her too annoying?

I guess it's also not much different than this.

ACROBATIC MOVEMENT
White Tiger never takes falling damage and is never attacked when leaving an engagement. After rolling attack dice for a normal attack or after rolling defense dice, for each shield rolled you may immediately move White Tiger one space up to 6 levels up or down.

AGILE REFLEXES (DOES THIS POWER ALREADY HAVE A NAME?)
When rolling defense dice against a normal non-adjacent attack with White Tiger, add one automatic shield to whatever is rolled.

Don't want stealth Dodge or any one shield defense...

This combo lets her hit and run and makes the attacker want to chase her...once she takes a hit or two she goes all possessed fury and no longer tries to dodge and weave and just unloads.

In general terms I want her to have a defensive boost from range so the opponent wants to engage her but let her be able to bounce away after attacking or getting hit the first time.

Old January 16th, 2018, 09:12 AM
Symbiotic

I like the Acrobatic Movement/Agile Reflexes combo (not sure if we've used that power before under a different name or not. Can't think of any)

I'd probably let Agile Reflexes work against special attacks, if only because Acrobatic Movement triggers when you defend against special attacks. It makes it easier to remember how she works.
Old January 21st, 2018, 01:09 PM
A Man of Taste

OK, that worked...much more fun to play her and she feels better. Just did a couple of quick 1v1 test. She had a great battle with Hawkeye I. Being able to attack him and use any skulls rolled on her attack to move away so he couldn't get his CCE free skull in was great and allowed her to use her defense to dodge his ranged attack and then jump back to engagement with him.

She won both games against him but it wasn't a blow out so I'm confident she will come in under 200 but above 150 and more importantly she was fun.

Old January 21st, 2018, 01:20 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Awesome japes. Glad she is feeling better play-wise.
Old January 21st, 2018, 02:46 PM
A Man of Taste

First army test vs Fantastic Four...it was a fun loss. Probably not as close as the final seems but it didn't really feel like they were hopeless either.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library