Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old May 4th, 2016, 03:38 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth
Re: C3G Starter Army Suggestions (1,000 Points)

Star-Lord, Rocket, Groot, and Gamora is just 10 points over, if you're willing to fudge it a bit. If you're not, then drop Gamora for Bug and... Shadowcat? She's been in the Guardians, right?

Nick Fury + Commander Rodgers + Dum-Dum Dugan + SHIELD Agents x4 is also just 10 points over, and pretty damn awesome. I guess you could drop Rodgers for Banshee to get under the points, or drop Dum-Dum and one squad and pick up Hawkeye (I). Any which way, it's a strong army.

Last edited by dok; May 4th, 2016 at 03:40 PM. Reason: Surtur also makes for a remarkably thematic 1000 point army :D
Old May 4th, 2016, 04:16 PM

keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby!

Yes, thanks for this thread. It is just what I needed.

Great trades with Onacara, Gypsy, SirGalahad, elltrain, generalgina, Concord, Just_a_Bill, LongHeroscaper, janus19390, and the very generous obfuscatedhippo.
Old May 4th, 2016, 04:20 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by keglo View Post
Yes, thanks for this thread. It is just what I needed.
It was in the plan to do this at some point but your post actually pushed me so I'm glad you find it useful.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old May 4th, 2016, 04:31 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
Star-Lord, Rocket, Groot, and Gamora is just 10 points over, if you're willing to fudge it a bit. If you're not, then drop Gamora for Bug and... Shadowcat? She's been in the Guardians, right?

Nick Fury + Commander Rodgers + Dum-Dum Dugan + SHIELD Agents x4 is also just 10 points over, and pretty damn awesome. I guess you could drop Rodgers for Banshee to get under the points, or drop Dum-Dum and one squad and pick up Hawkeye (I). Any which way, it's a strong army.
Since this is a casual setting discussion I think I will make an executive decision and allow it.

At the 1000 point level I'd probably allow 1010 points against me without any real issues...of course unless I was playing you. Thanks for chiming in here dok. It's good to know that there is such a thing as a competitive thematic army.

Question for you...If drop Dum-Dum and a squad you'd have lots of options is Hawkeye I a better fit here that II?

I like your Surtur army...very thematic

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.

Last edited by japes; May 4th, 2016 at 04:32 PM. Reason: Forgot Hawkeye II was an Archer not an Agent.
Old May 4th, 2016, 04:50 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

FWIW I don't think classic GotG is a particularly strong army. It's not bad by any stretch but it's not anything special. There are stronger Star-Lord builds out there for sure.

Those agent builds are quite strong though, and a favorite of mine.
Old May 4th, 2016, 08:12 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

HAIL HYDRA
Red Skull (C3G) (220), Baron von Strucker (210), Madame HYDRA (140), HYDRA Agents x3 (240), Mentallo (135), Bob (25), Bodyguard x2 (30)

(Granted, a 190 point Grim Reaper figure would be soooo nice to put in here instead of Mentallo/Bob/Bodyguard x2. Versions with Whirlwind as a 190 point filler or Hired Guns + some Body Guards to fill out that 190 points are nice too, but I was trying to go as strictly HYDRA membership as possible here).

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old May 7th, 2016, 05:39 PM
worthless thread clother plotting in his secret island lair

kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun

Well met!

340 Hand Ninjas x 4
Winter Soldier
Scarlet Spider (Kaine Parker)
Lady Shiva
1,000, 15 spaces

Simple bonding army.

Old May 11th, 2016, 11:48 AM
A Man of Taste

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
HAIL HYDRA
Red Skull (C3G) (220), Baron von Strucker (210), Madame HYDRA (140), HYDRA Agents x3 (240), Mentallo (135), Bob (25), Bodyguard x2 (30)

(Granted, a 190 point Grim Reaper figure would be soooo nice to put in here instead of Mentallo/Bob/Bodyguard x2. Versions with Whirlwind as a 190 point filler or Hired Guns + some Body Guards to fill out that 190 points are nice too, but I was trying to go as strictly HYDRA membership as possible here).
190 point crossbones would be nice as well.

Old May 11th, 2016, 12:24 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: C3G Thematic Starter Army Suggestions (1,000 Points)

I would take him as well, yes.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old May 11th, 2016, 02:59 PM
A Man of Taste

Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post

What about Nick Fury + Commander Rodgers + Dum-Dum Dugan + Sharon Carter + SHIELD Agents x3...thats 990. How would it compare to the Hawkeye build at 960?

Old May 11th, 2016, 04:14 PM

Don't forget about Shield Snipers and Spotters for low cost fill-ins (don't have a specific suggested build).

Old May 11th, 2016, 04:30 PM

Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby!

Secret Six 1,000

Deadshot 150
Catman 170
Bane 190
Scandal Savage 200
Ragdoll 100
Black Alice 190

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy