Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Notices

Old December 21st, 2020, 05:25 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe Workshop

You cannot until the designs are released unless they are a public design which I think they are not.

You can try out a new design by playtesting it when available.
Old April 21st, 2021, 05:17 PM

FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby!

I think these guys have a clix in one of the Iron Man movie sets? They'd be a cheap add to Iron Man armies. House Party for bonding until you activate a bunch of them, Repulsor Blast is Iron Man Mk. IVs Repulsor Beam but weaker.

Quote:

NAME = IRON LEGION ARMOR/DRONE
SECRET IDENTITY = N/A

SPECIES = ANDROID
UNIQUENESS = UNCOMMON HERO
CLASS = CONSTRUCT
PERSONALITY = ???

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 2

MOVE = 6
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 5

POINTS = 80~

HOUSE PARTY PROTOCOL
After revealing an Order Marker and before taking a turn with a Tony Stark figure or an Iron Legion Armor, you may choose an Iron Legion Armor you control. Take a turn with the chosen figure. Once per game, you may instead choose up to 4 Iron Legion Armor figures that you control, and take a turn with each chosen figure.

REPLUSOR BLASTS SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 5. Attack 3
If Iron Legion Armor inflicts one or more wounds on a small or medium figure with this special attack, you may choose an empty space adjacent to the defending figure and place that figure on the chosen space. A figure moved by this special attack never takes any leaving engagement attacks and cannot be placed closer to Iron Legion Armor than its original placement. A figure moved by this special attack can receive any falling damage that may apply.
Old April 22nd, 2021, 11:30 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Cool stuff! There's a non-active user named danthem who had a draft for these guys. Might be worth checking that out, but I like what's going on here. Might need some language tweaking because Uncommon wording is always weird.
Old April 22nd, 2021, 10:59 PM

FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby!

Here’s his last post for this design in the Public Workshop :

Quote:
NAME = Iron Legion Autonomous Combat Suit
SECRET IDENTITY = N/A

SPECIES = ANDROID
CLASS = DEFENDER
PERSONALITY = ARROGANT

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM/5

LIFE=2

MOVE=5
RANGE=1
ATTACK=3
DEFENSE=3

POINTS=75

AUTONOMOUS COMBAT CIRCUIT

After moving with a unique Engineer hero, or a Unique arrogant android, this figure may move, attack, or make an attack with "Wrist Blast Special Attack", if it is within 4 clear sight spaces of the unique hero whose turn directly precedes it. "Autonomous combat circuit may only be used once per turn.

Cogs in the Machine
Androids you control adjacent to an Iron Legion Autonomous Combat Suit add 1 to their attack and 1 to their defense, or1 to their attack and 2 to their defense if their base is at least 1 tile higher than the attacking or defending figure, against figures within 3 spaces. Other Iron Legion Autonomous Combat Suit do not benefit from "Cogs in the Machine". A figure cannot benefit more than once from "Cogs in the Machine".

Wrist Blast Special Attack
Range 3. Attack 3.
This special attack benefits from height advantage. If Wrist Blast Special Attack benefits from height advantage, this figure may attack again, targeting an enemy figure who this attack does not benefit from height advantage against.
FLYING
Cogs in the Machine has some cool stuff going on, I like the idea of making the Iron Man suits a bit more durable. Did some research and House Party Protocol was less Iron Legion and more Iron Man suits being remotely piloted. It’d be better suited for another Tony, or a figureless JARVIS card. Still think Iron Man armies could use a little shot in the arm, so I’ll figure something out for these boys.
Old April 23rd, 2021, 09:25 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Too bad there isn’t a way to make them work with slave circuit on IMV. Maybe this gives us a hook for a Tony Stark outside the armor figure.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old April 23rd, 2021, 10:21 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Hmm...if we want IM MkV to be optimal with them, what about something like Avengers Hawkeye does? Instead of moving with a Tony, you may move with 2 Drones, instead of attacking with Tony, you may attack with 2 Drones. I like the idea of them being able to provide one big swarming super turn as well though.
Old April 23rd, 2021, 10:43 AM

That's a neat direction. The Drones are weaker than the IM suits, so I don't see a double move or double attack from them being too crazy. I was looking at the Age of Ultron clix and the Iron Man ones have House Party Protocol powers that key off of the Iron Legion suits, so I guess that name would be fine? I could rewatch Age of Ultron and see what they do but...it wasn't my favorite movie.

The 2 activation route still lets them work with none Mk V Iron Man suits, I think that's a good idea.

Here's the Age of Ultron Iron Man powers :
Spoiler Alert!
Old May 17th, 2021, 08:22 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

@FreshFoods I'd say try to boost them up to 120 points and then Iron Man V plus 6 of these guys for 1000

5x120 = 600 to pair with IMV + IMIII (or IMI + IMII) for 1100
5x120 = 600 + IMV + IM1 + IMIV for 1200
5x120 + IMV + IMII + IMIII, + IMIV for 1500

Plus if you go 120 you can sub out two of them for OG Iron Man or sub out 3 to add in Hulkbuster.

So a few options there.

Ultron + Iron Legion + ULtron Drones x2 gives us a 1000 point option as well

Last edited by japes; May 17th, 2021 at 09:23 PM.
Old May 17th, 2021, 09:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
@FreshFoods I'd say try to boost them up to 120 points and then Iron Man V plus 6 of these guys for 1000

75 seems a bit low and if you go 120 you can sub out two of them for OG Iron Man or sub out 3 to add in Hulkbuster. So a few options there.

Sure, 120 sounds good to me. My main goal with Iron Legion is more army options for Iron Man, so if 120 fits the best for that I'll do some stuff to get them there.
Old May 17th, 2021, 09:21 PM
A Man of Taste

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreshFoods View Post
Quote:

75 seems a bit low and if you go 120 you can sub out two of them for OG Iron Man or sub out 3 to add in Hulkbuster. So a few options there.

Sure, 120 sounds good to me. My main goal with Iron Legion is more army options for Iron Man, so if 120 fits the best for that I'll do some stuff to get them there.
I ninja edited you with more options there at 120
Old May 17th, 2021, 11:59 PM
A Man of Taste

Quote:

SECRET IDENTITY = N/A

SPECIES = ANDROID
CLASS = CONSTRUCT
PERSONALITY = ???

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 3

MOVE = 6
RANGE = 5
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 5

POINTS = 120

After revealing an Order Marker on a Tony Stark figure or an Iron Legion figure you control, instead of moving with that figure you may move up to two Iron Legion figures you control. Instead of attacking with that figure, you may attack with up to two Iron Legion figures you control.

HOUSE PARTY PROTOCOL
Once per game, after revealing an Order Marker on a Tony Stark figure or an Iron Legion figure you control, Instead of taking a turn with that figure you may take a turn with up to 4 Iron Legion figures you control.

Range 5. Attack 3
If Iron Legion Armor inflicts one or more wounds on a small or medium figure with this special attack, you may choose an empty space adjacent to the defending figure and place that figure on the chosen space. A figure moved by this special attack never takes any leaving engagement attacks and cannot be placed closer to Iron Legion Armor than its original placement. A figure moved by this special attack can receive any falling damage that may apply.
Maybe something like this so that even without a Tony Stark they can still have some efficiencies in there. It also gives a little back up to IMV in case all the other Tony Stark figures go down he'd still have the option to take a turn with two of these guys and use them for screens to protect himself if he wanted.
Old May 18th, 2021, 09:39 AM

Quote:
Quote:

SECRET IDENTITY = N/A

SPECIES = ANDROID
CLASS = CONSTRUCT
PERSONALITY = ???

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 3

MOVE = 6
RANGE = 5
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 5

POINTS = 120

After revealing an Order Marker on a Tony Stark figure or an Iron Legion figure you control, instead of moving with that figure you may move up to two Iron Legion figures you control. Instead of attacking with that figure, you may attack with up to two Iron Legion figures you control.

HOUSE PARTY PROTOCOL
Once per game, after revealing an Order Marker on a Tony Stark figure or an Iron Legion figure you control, Instead of taking a turn with that figure you may take a turn with up to 4 Iron Legion figures you control.

Range 5. Attack 3
Maybe something like this so that even without a Tony Stark they can still have some efficiencies in there. It also gives a little back up to IMV in case all the other Tony Stark figures go down he'd still have the option to take a turn with two of these guys and use them for screens to protect himself if he wanted.
Nice, I’m digging this. Only thing that I might change is the range back to 1, or a small buff to Repulsor Blast. Besides that I really like the power you added, feels flavorful and lets you use more than just MKV Tony.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy