Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old July 3rd, 2019, 08:12 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Bumblebee

If that other Bumblebee has a secret identity, then that will show up in the thread title to differentiate the two right? If you want something here as well, you could put down the designation they give him in the new movie as a secret identity, but that's not comic book accurate as far as I know. Or you could just put VW Bug in parenthesis, then if someone makes a move inspired one where he's a different car they would list it the same way.
Old July 3rd, 2019, 08:12 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

It’s probably fine to wait and put it on her. Just thinking aloud.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 3rd, 2019, 08:15 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Technically his full name is Bumblebee of Iacon in IDW 2005... so I guess that could be used as a differentiater if needed.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old July 3rd, 2019, 10:05 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwarp SG-1 View Post
Just what is a Slug Bug/ Punch Buggy?
A fun game for bullies. When you see a Volkswagen beetle (bug) you yell slug bug and punch some poor chap in the arm.
It is on the Simpsons, you.could probably find a clip. They mistakenly call it Punch Buggy.
Old July 3rd, 2019, 10:16 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

That would require me watching the Simpsons, so I think I’ll pass.

Never heard of that game, we have something like that for red cars or the like though I think. You’d never see enough bugs around here to be able to play the Volkswagen version, must be an old person thing.

My Etsy Store
Old July 3rd, 2019, 10:19 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Quote:
That would require me watching the Simpsons, so I think I’ll pass.

Never heard of that game, we have something like that for red cars or the like though I think. You’d never see enough bugs around here to be able to play the Volkswagen version, must be an old person thing.
lots of VW Bugs here in the PNW. Played it since I was little and I'm not that old
Old July 3rd, 2019, 10:21 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

In fairness, round here old cars will rust into nothing right quick. So maybe it makes more sense in less humid locals. I don’t think I’ve ever seen a Beetle outside of like a car show or museum or the like.

My Etsy Store
Old July 3rd, 2019, 10:26 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

I definitely prefer Slug Bug Scout but I'm always in favor of alliteration where possible. We must carry the Stan Lee torch forward.

One thing I always found weird is that - in the Simpsons, Bart yells "Punch buggy red!" but around here, you'd always say "Red punch buggy, no punch back!" So even within the punch buggy umbrella there are variations!
Old July 3rd, 2019, 11:03 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

It was a less frequent punching, but then they brought back the VW Bug in 1997 and the new ones are also quite popular. I'm shocked you don't see the modern ones pretty frequently where you are at Soundwarp. I saw them all the time when I lived in Maryland. That is when my daughter started playing the punch buggy game.
Old July 3rd, 2019, 11:09 PM
C3G Landlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
I definitely prefer Slug Bug Scout but I'm always in favor of alliteration where possible. We must carry the Stan Lee torch forward.

One thing I always found weird is that - in the Simpsons, Bart yells "Punch buggy red!" but around here, you'd always say "Red punch buggy, no punch back!" So even within the punch buggy umbrella there are variations!

Yeah, that is how we always said it in out household as well. Had to call out the color. I remember driving past a VW dealership and going punch crazy!!!
Old July 4th, 2019, 03:50 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Quote:
Just what is a Slug Bug/ Punch Buggy?
So sad you're not here for me to show you in person ....

Also, side note, should we put a subtitle on this thread to differentiate this Bumblebee from the Titan that we'll doubtlessly eventually do?
Yeah, if the Titan has a Secret Identity, that'll be the differentiator.

~Lazy Orang, who recalls asking for the subtitle in the thread name of Goliath (Bill Foster) as it would help differentiate him from the future Goliath (no subtitle) she's planning to design from Gargoyles.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old July 4th, 2019, 08:41 AM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Also all the other Marvel Goliaths. (Clint, Hank, Erik, Tom off the top of my head....)

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library