Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Closed Thread

Old September 15th, 2014, 02:44 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!
Re: C3G Community Input Thread v2.0

M-Day seems a bit hard to implement as a glyph; recreating that storyline is probably better suited to a scenario.
Old September 15th, 2014, 02:47 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by midgieboy3 View Post
How about an M-Day Glyph? Thought of already?
That is when Scarlet Witch depowers most of mutantkind right? If so it could work as part of a scenario. Otherwise it would be too specific to have much effect on a general game. d20 roll for every mutant to see if they lose all their powers and become a 3/3 human.

*edit* Ronin are masterless Samaria not masterless Ninja. What is going on here?
Old September 15th, 2014, 05:23 PM

Midgieboy3 knows what's in an order marker Midgieboy3 knows what's in an order marker Midgieboy3 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
M-Day seems a bit hard to implement as a glyph; recreating that storyline is probably better suited to a scenario.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by midgieboy3 View Post
How about an M-Day Glyph? Thought of already?
That is when Scarlet Witch depowers most of mutantkind right? If so it could work as part of a scenario. Otherwise it would be too specific to have much effect on a general game. d20 roll for every mutant to see if they lose all their powers and become a 3/3 human.

*edit* Ronin are masterless Samaria not masterless Ninja. What is going on here?
I was meaning more if the mutant steps on the glyph of in the vicinity, he or she looses there special abilities.

What Ronin and Yodaking are saying is right like most things you guys say, I'm just saying tho. It was an off the top of my head idea. You guys know how I am, I'm always asking questions and tossing my opinion around like a rag doll.... Just saying... That would be a fun scenario tho.

*****SIDE NOTE**** Do any of yen'z watch Marvel Explained(aka Rob). If your an regular guy like me who wants to know more about comics it's a great place to go(it's a YouTube channel by the way). He is doing original sin now it good stuff.

Last thing does anyone on here do any podcasts for c3g? If so I would love to know where to hear that at.

Old September 15th, 2014, 08:05 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

No podcasts for C3G, no, but if someone wants to start one, I'd be happy to make an appearance every now and then.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old January 22nd, 2015, 11:37 AM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Bumping this partially to remind everyone that it exists (and that I haven't forgotten about it) and partially because some duplicate votes had crept into my spreadsheet and messed up the poll a bit. That's been rectified.

Also, we haven't seen a new wave-type release, but I'm tempted to start a new round of voting just based on time, since it's been about five months since the last round of votes was taken. Thoughts/opinions?

Either way, this is the list of people I have down as voters in the current round; if your name's not here, feel free to get some votes in.

japes
Soundwarp SG-1
Heroscaper Guy
Tornado
Yodaking
Ronin
Xael Raymand
midgieboy3
Lazy_Orang
Old January 22nd, 2015, 12:02 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

1. Batman III (Justice League Synergy, Higher points)
2. Dormammu
3. Nightcrawler II
4. Red Lantern Bleez
5. Yellow Lantern Despotellis
6. Hela
7. Mera
8. Black Manta

Glyphs:
1. Explosive Gel
2. Explosive Batarang
3. Bat Zip-Line

Destructible Object:
1. Jungle Tree
Old January 22nd, 2015, 04:01 PM

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
No podcasts for C3G, no, but if someone wants to start one, I'd be happy to make an appearance every now and then.
I've got a few years under my belt podcasting. You can listen to my Mortal Kombat podcast linked in my signature for my most recent example.(it's a bit explicit, but I can keep it PG for this one)

So if it's something people would be interested on listening to, and take part in from time to time, I'd certainly be able to do one. I think a monthly one would probably work well enough. I've got a few ideas on how to make it interesting/entertaining/informative.

If you are interested, leave some ideas, suggestions, and comments on what you'd like it to contain.

-Character discussion
-C3G design reviews/discussion(picking a released design to review)
-Upcoming design speculation
-Discuss current public designs
-Tease of an upcoming Hero design that hasn't been revealed
-Discuss local play and funny/cool game moments
-Strategy talk
-Top 5s
-Recommended synergies/combos

Let me know what you think, and I could very easily throw together a 30 minute mockup to give you an idea if what it could be.
Old January 22nd, 2015, 04:09 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

One of these days I guess I should actually learn what the heck a podcast is.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old January 22nd, 2015, 04:21 PM
Symbiotic

That threw me for a while. So far as I can tell, it's basically like a radio show that's released online rather than via radio.
@Sock
Sounds like you've got some solid ideas! You should talk it out with johnny and anyone else affiliated with the Promotions Department. I'd definitely be willing to give it a listen.

EDIT: Sorry, Sock, I forgot there was a mentions system! Talking to Aggressive Sock, not you.
Old January 22nd, 2015, 04:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwarp SG-1 View Post
One of these days I guess I should actually learn what the heck a podcast is.
Think radio show, but on the internet. It ranges in length of time, but it's usually 1-4 people sitting around discussing a specific topic, or BSing with each other, for other people who share a similar interest/hobby. It's something you can listen to on the go(youtube, iTunes, stitcher, blogtalkradio etc.). I listen to them while I'm at work, as they pass the time, and it's nice to listen to people discuss something I'm interested in. For instance, if you like sports, comics, movies, video games, or pro wrestling etc. you listen to a podcast centered around that subject.

I do a Mortal Kombat centered podcast every week, where we talk about the history of the franchise, and discuss any news released about the upcoming game, and cover the recent comic etc. and I have on with me 3 fellow MK fans that have gone to the same MK forum I have for the past 14 years.
Old January 22nd, 2015, 04:42 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

I'd be very interested in a C3G podcast - it's something that's been talked about in the past but without any real progress made. I think specific C3G stuff, both strategy/gameplay/spotlights and discussion of new designs, and more general Heroscape talk where appropriate would make for a solid show. Could even toss in some general comic talk.

It'd be something I'd be interested in listening to! And contributing too, when possible.
Old January 22nd, 2015, 06:24 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
I'd be very interested in a C3G podcast - it's something that's been talked about in the past but without any real progress made. I think specific C3G stuff, both strategy/gameplay/spotlights and discussion of new designs, and more general Heroscape talk where appropriate would make for a solid show. Could even toss in some general comic talk.

It'd be something I'd be interested in listening to! And contributing too, when possible.
Ditto to all this...

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Closed Thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy