Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Notices

Old August 5th, 2014, 05:13 PM
Promotable Material

Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun
Hellfire Mods - **Mr.Freeze & Lockjaw**

Customs/Proxies/Mods
- (They must be cheap and fast; I don't have the time or skill to spend extraordinary amounts of time on this stuff. In the words of a famous pop artist, I "just wanna have fun.")

House Rules - (Before I found C3G, I had been developing some rules for my own Heroscape variant. Alas, I found C3G and it saved my a lot of time . However, the rules didn't disappear, I've gradually incorporated some of them as unofficial C3G add-ons that were designed to address the critiques of the many gamers that I've introduced the game to and to make it more fun for the regulars by catering a bit to their gaming style and preferences. As a result, these rules won't match up with the preferences of all Scapers but they're house rules; no need to follow them )

I'll update as regularly as time avails me.

And as always Happy Scaping!

Last edited by Hellfire; August 28th, 2022 at 03:43 PM.
Old August 5th, 2014, 05:19 PM
Promotable Material

Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: HELLFIRE - Customs, Proxies, Mods, & House Rules

I'll start w/ some of the figures that I've shared in other threads. First up, SPAWN:

I used the Dr. Strange recommended by Lord Pyre (as seen on the official C3G card), added a Heavy Machine Gun from a Skullbuster, cut off some available bits and added them as spikes, a jewelry chain (wish I had thought to glue it so it was floating like A3n's Spawn), and then painted the Hellspawn with a brush that was way way too big ) ...

Last edited by Hellfire; August 5th, 2014 at 05:33 PM.
Old August 5th, 2014, 05:27 PM
Promotable Material

And another one I've shared before.

Doomsday:

Just some ice shards taken off an extra Iceman figure I had, some hair off of Storm's head, and some e-6000 glue to create the "cage" over his eyes. At some point I want to revisit this one and use some epoxy to give him a little more bone and bulk.
Old August 5th, 2014, 09:36 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellfire View Post
Event/Campaign based games. All of which were designed to spice up or help avoid the death-match battle rut; not that that is necessarily a bad thing )

I'll update as regularly as time avails me.

And as always Happy Scaping!
Very interested in this bit. Something I've been working on a lot lately.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old August 6th, 2014, 10:22 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Shoot me a PM on that sometime japes. I would like to discuss your thoughts on campaign play.

Good stuff so far Hellfire.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old August 12th, 2014, 12:35 AM
Promotable Material

Thanos w/ the Infinity Gauntlet ...

Meh, bad pic ... oh well.

For this one, I just added some epoxy putty and mixed up some paint for the stones ... at some point I think I'd like to do another layer of paint on the stones w/ some brighter colors.

.. @japes - I'll see if I can post that stuff sooner rather than later.
Old August 12th, 2014, 07:30 AM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth
Re: HELLFIRE - THANOS w/ GAUNTLET - Mods/Proxies/HouseRules

Looks really good! (But I've always seen it on his right hand.)

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez
Old August 12th, 2014, 08:23 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellfire View Post

.. @japes - I'll see if I can post that stuff sooner rather than later.
That would be awesome. I try to keep things interesting in my house by not making every game a genocide game so any ideas I find are worthwile

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old August 12th, 2014, 09:54 AM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Great mods Hellfire. I too look forward to reading your house rules.
Old August 12th, 2014, 09:03 PM
Promotable Material

MOLE MONSTER - In Progress

I'll post an update when/if I ever get around to finishing it. This was my last project before recently making a life altering decision ... since then I have yet to find time to work on it.

This was my reference image:

I hope to find time to finish this ambitious project; there is still a lot to do...make the face meaner, fill out the rest of the body, etc. If you couldn't tell, it was originally a 12 inch Thing action figure. He was covered and shaped with plasticweld (I use this stuff for all my mods ... works really well; a bit sticky but manageable; and much cheaper than Green Stuff).

Thinking back on it, it probably would've been cheaper to buy the official Heroclix miniature. :rolls eyes: ... but this would have/will be more rewarding ... if it turns out how I anticipate
Old August 12th, 2014, 09:14 PM
Promotable Material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidey'tilIDie View Post
Looks really good! (But I've always seen it on his right hand.)
@Spidey'tilIDie

Thanks Spidey!

Yeah...I actually wish I had put it on his right hand...it'd look cooler on the sculpt imo. Since doing the Thanos mod I have seen art w/ the gauntlet in his right hand and left hand (so I think it would've worked either way, which makes me lament not just putting it on his right hand like I presupposed .... unfortunately, I had this cover sitting on my bookshelf when I referenced the gauntlet.

Old August 12th, 2014, 10:28 PM
Promotable Material

Re: HELLFIRE - MOLE MONSTER (WIP) - Mods/Proxies/HouseRules

This is a quick glance at the Distinction Cards we've used. They're a very basic design, but the players like the look of them. I'll explain them more thoroughly in the future ... but they are simply an add-on to the existing C3G Army Cards we all love. It gives each character a mind stat and a strength level stat (we had some custom charts for this but I recently tried them out w/ Grishnakh's ITF rules and they worked great and I intend to simply use his ITF rules w/ some subtle adaptations).

Similar to Attack and Defense numbers, there's a lot that goes into the Mind and Strength Level numbers. Mind embodies, not just intelligence, but intuition, mental health, and other such things. Strength Levels range from 1-6, iirc, allowing characters to lift items and break objects ranging from crates to cars to asteroids. Below those two stats are a list of Distinctions. These distinctions, along w/ the Mind and Strength Level, allow units to manipulate or interact with different types of "resources," "spaces," or "objects" on the battlefield.

Check the OP, if you're interested in printing out the 10 Distinction Cards that go along w/ the original Marvel Hasbro Set (I'll plan to add more as I have time).

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations