Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Old May 9th, 2006, 04:07 PM
assistant leader

skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun
The death of HQ?

So has Hq up and died and this is the new site. I see Netherspirit is back so I'm sorry if somebody already aked this boss Any idea what happened to the old site? Though I do like the chat here very much.
Old May 9th, 2006, 04:10 PM
ATF Agent

ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby!
Nobody knows. It just wasn't there yesterday or today.

Thank goodness we have such talented and caring people to get us a new home in such short order.

I've always been crazy, but it's kept me from going insane.
Old May 9th, 2006, 04:13 PM
assistant leader

skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun
I agree, good to see you again Ninthdoc, like the new avatar.
Old May 9th, 2006, 04:46 PM
ATF Agent

ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby!
Thanks, I was glad to see you made it over here, too, Skyknight.

I've always been crazy, but it's kept me from going insane.
Old May 9th, 2006, 04:46 PM
Site Admin

netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The death of HQ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyknight
So has Hq up and died and this is the new site. I see Netherspirit is back so I'm sorry if somebody already aked this boss Any idea what happened to the old site? Though I do like the chat here very much.
Use the search button, fool! HAHA.

Like Doc said, no one knows for sure. All I've have heard from GB was that "The HQ is down, and its down hard."

The Chat rocks.
Old May 9th, 2006, 04:47 PM

sigmazero13 has disabled reputation
It's always weird starting in a new board. Hopefully either the HQ will revive, or this site will take off.

Though I hope that if we stay here, the skin is changed to something less "generic phpBB"ish

Oh, and I wonder if anyone else knows where ninthdoc got this Avatar's pic I know where, haven't seen it for several years though
Old May 9th, 2006, 04:52 PM
ultradoug

Old May 9th, 2006, 04:55 PM
assistant leader

Yeah I know I found it like two seconds after I posted this thread. I wonder if Glasswalker abandoned the site because of some of the crap talking. I know the dude was having some life problems and trying to keep three thousand people happy. I apprecdiate what he was doing for us and I am not ready to bash him for it, quite the opposite. I hope Hq's comes back up as well. I kinda like the format and I don't handle change well . If he does not get it going again though this will be my new home. I also wonder if Glasswalker pulled the plug after he was about to lose his mods. I saw an episode of Soprano's like that where JR's captains were all doing there own thing and he tried to kill Tony. Hopefully GW doesn't have a bad temper
Old May 9th, 2006, 05:00 PM
ultradoug

The Death Of Hq.

Some would even say...
its epic.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rIw1EWI9X94
Old May 9th, 2006, 05:00 PM
Beautiful Colby

truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Hey guys, I want to apologize on behalf of the HQ staff, we were poorly informed about things like this and have had little to no communication with the site admin. GW was apparently quite tied up elsewhere and it caused the site to fall into decay. We began taking action several days ago with the building of this site. Then before we could announce the site HQ fell. We are trying every means we know to find the stray members and guide them over to here. Now with dedicated members holding the keys, you can trust that this site will be around for a very long time and that we will always cater to the needs of it's members in a timely fashion.
Old May 9th, 2006, 05:01 PM
THE Ungrateful Whorebath

cbs42 knows what's in an order marker cbs42 knows what's in an order marker
Here's to hoping that this site is a little less crowded than HQ was.
Old May 9th, 2006, 05:05 PM
Beautiful Colby

truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by cbs42
Here's to hoping that this site is a little less crowded than HQ was.
Well I'll be attentive to member needs. If overcrowding becomes a problem I'll look into how other forums have successfully dealt with it.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online