Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old July 20th, 2016, 04:03 PM

Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Goblin Town Throw Down: Tournament

@Sir Heroscape and @BiggaBullfrog , I'm out for the 23rd altogether unfortunately due to prior commitments. Hopefully in the future, but not this Saturday. Thanks again for all these tournaments!!

H E R O S C A P E
Old July 21st, 2016, 02:33 AM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Dang...jlightnin isn't coming? ...we'll he'll be missing out.

As for premade armies...don't sweat it too much. There are probably only about 2-3 from my group that will need an army. If you'd like, I could just put together armies for my group so you won't have to worry about it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
@BiggaBullfrog , the answer to proxies, is they are fine. I prefer not to proxy a giant with a dragon, but what you said sounds fine. With the maps, they shouldn't be too campy with the ones we've chosen without glyphs. We never use glyphs when we play, and some of them tilt the scales by quite a bit, so I would like to have a go without them. We are playing 1 hour rounds counting points for fully killed army cards, so that should be incentive enough to want to get some killing in. If you have the same amount of wins as the next guy but have less points you are going to place after him. That would be great if you guys made it. Also, would be great to have scaperedude. My brothers just confirmed they cannot come. I will be making pre made armies(I have been stretched for time lately and have not had a day off from work in about 13 days.) so if you guys could throw out a ballpark number on how many may need an army, it would be great. I have enough terrain to build quite a few maps, so if any of you want to bring a premade one that would be ok. If anything I will bring a few totes of terrain up and just need help with building. It should be fun. I look forward to throwing down with you all.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old July 21st, 2016, 10:14 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Yeah, he couldn't get out of work that day. I'll bring a handful of armies as well, just in case. I have had a little time at work on my breaks to come up with some armies. At home has been too crazy. I'm scrambling to get the rest of the odds and ends together. Should be really fun though.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old July 21st, 2016, 11:07 AM

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Yeah, he couldn't get out of work that day. I'll bring a handful of armies as well, just in case. I have had a little time at work on my breaks to come up with some armies. At home has been too crazy. I'm scrambling to get the rest of the odds and ends together. Should be really fun though.
Sounds good...I'm looking forward to seeing that Jandar dice bowl!

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old July 21st, 2016, 05:08 PM
Spandau Ballet Fanboy

The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I'm confirming myself plus 2-4 others. Will keep you posted!

I'm HipHoppa on Urban Rivals! Get cool rewards for your first credit purchase with my invitation code 6360776!
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Custom Creations
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Heroic Creations
Old July 21st, 2016, 06:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The B.I.V. View Post
Woohoo!! Things are really pulling together! This is gunna be a good solid group of heroscapers!

As for me, my groups is me +3 and 1 maybe

@TREX we currently only have 7 maps listed. With The B.I.V. and his group now confirmed...do you think we outta choose a couple more maps? heck...if you let me, we could even use my new map I just posted, Deep Jungle ? If not it won't hurt my feelings ...Dignan's got a ton of other great maps we could choose from.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old July 21st, 2016, 07:19 PM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by The B.I.V. View Post
Woohoo!! Things are really pulling together! This is gunna be a good solid group of heroscapers!

As for me, my groups is me +3 and 1 maybe

@TREX we currently only have 7 maps listed. With The B.I.V. and his group now confirmed...do you think we outta choose a couple more maps? heck...if you let me, we could even use my new map I just posted, Deep Jungle ? If not it won't hurt my feelings ...Dignan's got a ton of other great maps we could choose from.
Do you guys not have the lava set? I noticed that there were no lava maps in the OP so if you wanted to add one I could bring one. Just wanted to throw it out as another option, if desired.

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19
Old July 21st, 2016, 11:22 PM
Spandau Ballet Fanboy

The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Lava's always fun...

I'm HipHoppa on Urban Rivals! Get cool rewards for your first credit purchase with my invitation code 6360776!
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Custom Creations
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Heroic Creations
Old July 21st, 2016, 11:34 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

I have Lava, just didn't think to use lava maps, as we are allowing hoss and force users can force users can force push figures into lava. I just finished molding the WO-SA-GA for a tournament prize. Forgot how big that thing was.
EDIT: Nice BIV, glad you'll be coming up.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old July 22nd, 2016, 03:31 AM

Quote:
I have Lava, just didn't think to use lava maps, as we are allowing hoss and force users can force users can force push figures into lava. I just finished molding the WO-SA-GA for a tournament prize. Forgot how big that thing was.
EDIT: Nice BIV, glad you'll be coming up.
I agree with TREX...and humbly submit my most recently developed map for tournament worthiness and your consideration.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old July 22nd, 2016, 03:41 AM

podunksarmy is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Would Otenashi be an acceptable proxy for Isamu if I have the card?
Old July 22nd, 2016, 07:03 AM

This just in...

Sir Heroscape is attending with a solid +5 confirmed (0 maybes)

so what does that make now? Are we at like 13/14? I think if The B.I.V. is able to bring all of his (+4) we'll be at or over 16!! That'll be nuts!

Sir Heroscape's Content

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events