Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions
Other Customization & HS Additions Everything from new ways to play to modded figures

Old January 22nd, 2009, 04:07 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Storing your customizing materials

I know we have several threads on storing figures cards and storing terrain but if anyone has any best practices on how to store supplies for making customs I am sure it would be useful to everyone.

I in particular am looking for some insight on anyone who like me who does all of their customization (building, gluing, painting) in an outdoor workshop. Its not insulated (yet) and is not heated (although I do use a portable heater when I am in there working during the winter.)

I have all my paints and glues etc in tool boxes which I end up having to bring in an out of the house, which as you can imagine does not make my wife happy. What I need is a simple inexpensive way to store them in the workshop without them freezing up.

Was thinking maybe I could get a dorm fridge and convert it to keep the contents "Warm" instead of cold.
Old January 23rd, 2009, 12:19 AM

TOG knows what's in an order marker TOG knows what's in an order marker
Re: Storing your customizing materials

Maybe something like this would work: http://koolatrononline.stores.yahoo....go-cooler.html

or this: http://www.coleman.com/coleman/colem...ategoryid=8570

For that matter, maybe you could put a heating tape in a cooler to make your own?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions