Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old June 14th, 2008, 10:38 PM

Finrod rolls all skulls baby! Finrod rolls all skulls baby! Finrod rolls all skulls baby! Finrod rolls all skulls baby! Finrod rolls all skulls baby! Finrod rolls all skulls baby!
Storing the Jungle?

The jungle pieces are quite unlike anything else we've had thus far in Heroscape. As such, they can't be stored like everything else. I can't stack them, etc.

What is everyone else using to store the jungle pieces?

For now, I've taken the trees back apart and stored them back in their original box. I'll think of something different, I'm sure, but that's all I can do at the moment.
Old June 14th, 2008, 10:41 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Re: Storing the Jungle?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finrod View Post
The jungle pieces are quite unlike anything else we've had thus far in Heroscape. As such, they can't be stored like everything else. I can't stack them, etc.

What is everyone else using to store the jungle pieces?

For now, I've taken the trees back apart and stored them back in their original box. I'll think of something different, I'm sure, but that's all I can do at the moment.

This is my biggest concern with them too. I have a couple of ideas sketched out but it going to take a little trial and error as I really do not want to keep taking them apart to put away.
Old June 14th, 2008, 10:41 PM
Who Bummed Woo

rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I was kinda wondering the same thing. I had planned on gutting our "office", tearing down one wall, expanding the room a bit, and building a HS room - but you're way seems easier, and cheaper, and quite frankly, exactly what I'm doing.

"Chewie should move 6, lumbering or not. He's got long-ass legs"-
Old June 14th, 2008, 10:43 PM

Rodriquez has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by rym View Post
I was kinda wondering the same thing. I had planned on gutting our "office", tearing down one wall, expanding the room a bit, and building a HS room - but you're way seems easier, and cheaper, and quite frankly, exactly what I'm doing.
haha
and Ive no clue what Im gonna do yet with them...
gotta find some more bins or such to put them in....

good trades:Caravaggio, Gabbi, Drfeelgood,aljovin,vydar,rrhino,boom, Pallindromemaster, spidysox, Eckels, wytefang, Rym, Armegeddon, Fatboy Chubby, Forgehammer, Grison
Old June 14th, 2008, 10:45 PM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth

I find everything fits back in the original box except for the largest tree, so I have that one sticking out the top of the box. This way I do not have to take apart my trees over and over again.

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA
Old June 14th, 2008, 10:55 PM
so CUTE when he's bitter

Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I haven't had to store them yet, so I don't know what I'll do. Probably get a small tool box or tackle box, gut the trays out, and store it in there.
Old June 15th, 2008, 12:26 AM

DirtyGrrl is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Talking Re: Storing the Jungle?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rym View Post
lol that's awesome.

we just got a house with a basement to solve the problem.
Old June 15th, 2008, 03:14 AM

MegadeV knows what's in an order marker MegadeV knows what's in an order marker

I have two sets worth put into one of the boxes (with the canopies separated from the trees). The plants seem to be flexible enough to handle the slightly tight squeeze.

9+ RotV - 7 SotM - 6 FotAk - 6 RttFF - 3 VW - 3 TT - 3 TJ - 1 Marvel - 3+ of each common - playing since Dec '05

Megadev's Repaints and Customs
BattletechScape
Old June 15th, 2008, 08:19 AM
Our Invaluable & Highly Esteemed Resident Chaplain

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth

I've stored mine in the shoe-box sized Sterlite boxes that I store all of my terrain (except 24 hexes) in. Two sets of jungle fit nicely in one box. (These boxes are available at our local Dollar Store for...you guessed it...a dollar.)
Old June 15th, 2008, 09:15 AM

Rodriquez has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZBeeblebrox View Post
I find everything fits back in the original box except for the largest tree, so I have that one sticking out the top of the box. This way I do not have to take apart my trees over and over again.
that would werk for 1-2 sets...
however at 10 sets it does become cumbersome..

atm Ive got most of the bushes in a rubbermaid container, which they fit in pretty tight, but Ive not yet decided how to do that trees

good trades:Caravaggio, Gabbi, Drfeelgood,aljovin,vydar,rrhino,boom, Pallindromemaster, spidysox, Eckels, wytefang, Rym, Armegeddon, Fatboy Chubby, Forgehammer, Grison
Old June 15th, 2008, 09:17 AM
Off by a little. Plus a typo.

iceman3317 knows what's in an order marker iceman3317 knows what's in an order marker

I havent't got mine yet,but here is an idea. Store your swamp pieces away from the other pieces. Then put the trees on top. If you do it right you should be able to put trees in,without takeing them apart.

You also could put them with your figures.

Valhalla's Darkest Hour: Custom Wave 3 and March of Shadows: Custom Large Expansion 1 coming soon.

Last edited by iceman3317; June 15th, 2008 at 09:29 AM.
Old June 15th, 2008, 09:24 AM

Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I haven't put mine away yet.

I do like Rev's idea - iceman3317 actually has a pretty good one, as well.

Nice thread.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion