Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old May 22nd, 2008, 12:44 AM

Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness
The German Roman IX

I ordered one of my sets of Romans from overseas and they came with a card in English and a card in German. Both cards have odd colors and fonts as well...

Sorry the quality's not very good - all I had was my camera phone. Also, we laminate all our cards, so there's a bit of a glare. Anyone else get cards in a foreign language?
Old May 22nd, 2008, 03:25 AM

Unomas is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Re: The German Roman IX

Did the set come sealed and in new packaging? Many countries in Europe speak both their native language and English. Not sure if that has anything to do with it.
Old May 22nd, 2008, 03:38 AM

dra(gon) has disabled reputation

yeah, but the german packs wave 1 had english and german cards. but i heard that some ms had french cards(mistake packing)

the colors are verry poor the layout ist different, and if you look close some english cards are different.
like the black letters , and the dice,
or the english word defence us cards have the word defense.
Old May 22nd, 2008, 08:59 AM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Quote:
Originally Posted by dra(gon) View Post
yeah, but the german packs wave 1 had english and german cards. but i heard that some ms had french cards(mistake packing)

the colors are verry poor the layout ist different, and if you look close some english cards are different.
like the black letters , and the dice,
or the english word defence us cards have the word defense.
All of the non-English cards I have seen are in that format with the black lettering as it is cheaper to print black over a color than to print the color over white when printing shorter runs.
Old May 22nd, 2008, 02:59 PM

Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unomas View Post
Did the set come sealed and in new packaging? Many countries in Europe speak both their native language and English. Not sure if that has anything to do with it.
Yes, it was new in the package. The glyph is in English and German, and the glyph came with a German card and an English card as well.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion