Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Card Games
Card Games Including 'collectable' card games.

Notices

Old March 16th, 2008, 05:01 PM

HeroscapeLunatic has disabled reputation
Selling packaged Star Wars figures

Star Wars Action Figures 1999-2003

To anybody that might be interested, I have quite a few unopened Star Wars figures that were released around the time when TPM was released in theaters. The collection spans all the way to when AotC was released in theaters.

I have one each of the following:

The Phantom Menace (1999)

Left to Right: Qui-Gon Jinn (Jedi Duel), Obi-Wan Kenobi (Jedi Duel), Anakin Skywalker (Tatooine), Padme Naberrie,
Jar Jar Binks, Queen Amidala (Naboo), Naboo Royal Security

Left to Right: Senator Palpatine, Mace Windu, Yoda, Darth Sidious, Darth Maul (Jedi Duel), Nute Gunray, Rune Haako

Left to Right: Battle Droid (Variation 1), Battle Droid (Variation 2), Battle Droid (Variation 3), Battle Droid (Variation 4),
Watto, R2-D2, C-3PO

Left to Right: Captain Panaka, Ric Olie, Anakin Skywalker (Naboo), Qui-Gon Jinn (Naboo), Obi-Wan Kenobi (Naboo),
Gasgano and Pit Droid, Ody Mandrell with Otoga 222 Pit Droid

Left to Right: Boss Nass, Captain Tarpals, Ki-Adi-Mundi, Adi Gallia, OOM-9, Chancellor Valorum, Darth Maul (Tatooine)

Left to Right: Destroyer Droid, Anakin Skywalker (Naboo Pilot)

The Phantom Menace (2000)

Left to Right: Jar Jar Binks (Naboo Swamp)

Power of the Force 2 (1999)

Left to Right: Jawa with "GONK" Droid, Greedo, Han Solo, Darth Vader with Interrogation Droid, Stormtrooper,
Luke Skywalker

Power of the Force 2 (2000)

Left to Right: Princess Leia, Admiral Motti

Star Wars Saga (2002)

Left to Right: Anakin Skywalker (Outland Peasant Disguise, Padme Amidala (Arena Escape), Obi-Wan Kenobi (Coruscant Chase),
C-3PO (Protocol Droid), Kit Fisto (Jedi Master), Super Battle Droid, Boba Fett (Kamino Escape)

Left to Right: Tusken Raider (Female with Tusekn Child), Captain Typho (Padme's Head of Security), Shaak Ti (Jedi Master),
Battle Droid (Arena Battle), Plo Koon (Arena Battle), Jango Fett (Kamino Escape), R2-D2 (Coruscant Sentry)

Left to Right: Geonosian Warrior, Dexter Jettster (Coruscant Informant), Clone Trooper, Zam Wesell (Bounty Hunter),
Royal Guard (Coruscant Security), Saesee Tiin (Jedi Master), Nikto (Jedi Knight)

Left to Right: Anakin Skywalker (Hangar Duel), Yoda (Jedi Master), Jar Jar Binks (Gungan Senator), Taun We (Kamino Cloner),
Luminara Unduli (Jedi Master), Count Dooku (Dark Lord), Mace Windu, Geonosian Rescue)

Left to Right: Luke Skywalker (Bespin Duel), Darth Vader (Bespin Duel), Jango Fett (Final Battle), Qui-Gon Jinn (Jedi Master),
Endor Rebel Soldier, Massif, Orn Free Taa

Left to Right: Obi-Wan Kenobi (Jedi Starfighter Pilot), Han Solo (Endor Raid), Chewbacca (Cloud City Capture),
Supreme Chancellor Palpatine, Djas Puhr (Alien Bounty Hunter), Padme Amidala (Coruscant Attack), Darth Maul (Sith Training)

Left to Right: Anakin Skywalker (Tatooine Attack), Ki-Adi-Mundi (Jedi Master), Teemto Pagalies (Pod Racer),
Jango Fett (Slave I Pilot), Destroyer Droid (Geonosis Battle), Clone Trooper (Republic Gunship Pilot), Watto (Mos Espa Junk Dealer)

Left to Right: Lott Dod (Neimoidian Senator), Tusken Raider with Massif, Yoda (Jedi High Council),
Rebel Trooper (Tantive IV Defender), Imperial Officer, Eeth Koth (Jedi Master), Teebo

Star Wars Saga (2003)

Left to Right: Obi-Wan Kenobi (Acklay Battle), Mace Windu (Arena Confrontation), Darth Tyranus (Geonosian Escape),
SP-4 & JN-66 (Research Droids), Tusken Raider (Tatooine Camp Ambush), Anakin Skywalker (Secret Ceremony),
Boba Fett (The Pit of Carkoon)

Left to Right: R2-D2 (Droid Factory Flight), Lama Su with Clone Youth, Aayla Secura (Jedi Knight),
Barriss Offee (Luminara Unduli's Padawan), Han Solo (Hoth Rescue), Chewbacca (Mynock Hunt),
Yoda & Chian (Padawan Lightsaber Training)

Left to Right: Ashla & Jempa (Jedi Padawans), Padme Amidala (Secret Ceremony), Wat Tambor (Geonosis War Room),
Coleman Trebor (Battle of Geonosis), Darth Maul (Theed Hangar Duel), Princess Leia Organa (Imperial Captive),
Han Solo (Flight to Alderaan)

Left to Right: WA-7 (Dexter's Diner), Lt. Danny Faytonni (Coruscant Outlander Club), Padme Amidala (Lars' Homestead),

Star Wars Saga - Clone Wars (2003)

Left to Right: Anakin Skywalker (Army of the Rpublic), ARC Trooper, Yoda (Army of the Republic)

If you are interested in any of these items, including pictures or specific details, please post here or PM me.

Last edited by HeroscapeLunatic; July 2nd, 2008 at 10:06 PM.
Old March 16th, 2008, 05:47 PM

gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Will you be selling singles of the ccg at all? Or just the boxes. Can we get any price estimations for the boxes or anything?
Old March 16th, 2008, 08:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamjuven
Will you be selling singles of the ccg at all? Or just the boxes. Can we get any price estimations for the boxes or anything?
I'll see if I can work up some price estimates. I will sell singles as well.
Old March 17th, 2008, 01:32 AM

I have the pics of my packaged figures ready to link. I'll post them tomorrow. The pics I got from Rebelscum.com. I just wanted something to show what figures I had instead of a list. I tried snapping the pics with my own camera, but in the end it was just time consuming and weren't turning out real clear.
Old March 17th, 2008, 10:01 PM

Packaged action figure pics are now up!

CCG card lists coming next!
Old March 20th, 2008, 09:48 AM

All Light Side cards and quantities are now listed!

Dark Side coming soon!
Old July 2nd, 2008, 10:06 PM

Re: Selling packaged Star Wars figures

Updated to reflect the selling of the CCG cards.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Card Games