Closed Thread

Old August 20th, 2006, 03:21 PM
has been BANNED

jcb231 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jirel
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcb231
You should have gotten sixteen boosters....they cut you short it seems.

Open the demo stacks to flesh out your playing stacks. Remember, a stack can have three of any non-base chip, two of any base, and one of any unique. Sort through every chip in the kit to get all that you can use, and then give away the rest. Don't worry, they'll send you more. I just got another box, full of incredible amounts of stuff. Like I keep saying....there is no need to ever buy this game. Ever. They are giving it away. It's fun, but not "I want to spend lots of money on this." fun.
So, you like to cheat game companies by pretending you're going to demo their product so that you instead get it for free, play it by yourself and ignore your promises to do any demos? Do you cheat on tests at school too? Or steal ideas from your fellow employees and pretend they are your own? One type of cheating usually leads to another. I've always tried to tell the people in my tournaments that they have to realize that cheaters loose in the end because cheating is a symptom of a loosing lifestyle. I've never known one to get a good job and be a real success in life. They always seem to wind up in dead in jobs earning subsistance salaries.

You remind me of one of the children that tried to start playing Clout recently. He thought he could steal from the store because he "needed it for my army." He's banned now. And will never play any of the games in the store again. And will never be playing any of our tournaments in any store. Sooner or later this sort of thing catches up with you.
I've already been over this with Wildcard. I did do demos and give away product. I gave away a crap load of game stuff at those demos. Don't post if you don't know the whole story, which you obviously don't. Don't assume the whole story is represented in this forum, because it's not. It's done, it's over with, and there's no need to keep beating the horse. But thanks for the personal insults, that's real nice. I happen to have a damn good job and make good money.
Old August 20th, 2006, 03:21 PM
has been BANNED

Quote:
Quote:

Open the demo stacks to flesh out your playing stacks. Remember, a stack can have three of any non-base chip, two of any base, and one of any unique. Sort through every chip in the kit to get all that you can use, and then give away the rest. Don't worry, they'll send you more. I just got another box, full of incredible amounts of stuff. Like I keep saying....there is no need to ever buy this game. Ever. They are giving it away. It's fun, but not "I want to spend lots of money on this." fun.
So, you like to cheat game companies by pretending you're going to demo their product so that you instead get it for free, play it by yourself and ignore your promises to do any demos? Do you cheat on tests at school too? Or steal ideas from your fellow employees and pretend they are your own? One type of cheating usually leads to another. I've always tried to tell the people in my tournaments that they have to realize that cheaters loose in the end because cheating is a symptom of a loosing lifestyle. I've never known one to get a good job and be a real success in life. They always seem to wind up in dead in jobs earning subsistance salaries.

You remind me of one of the children that tried to start playing Clout recently. He thought he could steal from the store because he "needed it for my army." He's banned now. And will never play any of the games in the store again. And will never be playing any of our tournaments in any store. Sooner or later this sort of thing catches up with you.
I've already been over this with Wildcard. I did do demos and give away product. I gave away a crap load of game stuff at those demos. Don't post if you don't know the whole story, which you obviously don't. Don't assume the whole story is represented in this forum, because it's not. It's done, it's over with, and there's no need to keep beating the horse. But thanks for the personal insults, that's real nice. I happen to have a damn good job and make good money.
Old August 20th, 2006, 03:22 PM
has been BANNED

Quote:
Quote:

Old August 20th, 2006, 04:37 PM

koolkid/VGN has disabled reputation
...quad post?! Well, I'm happy that it all fanned out.
Old August 20th, 2006, 07:33 PM

Gabbi is surprisingly tart
Quote:
BTW - Wildcard did NOT post this URL.
this is true. a lamer who registered on cloutfantasyusa just to post this URL did.
a lamer that is now looking at flames here with a smile in his face and a match box in his pocket.

jirel, jcb231, maybe it's time to calm down, right?
even if just to disappoint the little firestarter, uh?
Old August 20th, 2006, 08:26 PM

koolkid/VGN has disabled reputation
Why do you think that person is a lamer? I'm sure that he'll make more posts there as time goes on.
Old August 20th, 2006, 10:57 PM

Jirel has disabled reputation
I'm sorry if two posts constitutes a flame war. On the other hand, I'm over here now and reading posts. Surely my fantastic presence makes up for any problems! And I'm sure we somehow missunderstood your posts and you weren't REALLY encouraging anyone else to order demo material without doing any demos. It was just all a big misunderstanding. 'Fer sure.
Old August 20th, 2006, 11:10 PM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
I'm locking this one up. Everything has been said and now it is starting to go way down hill.

“Heroscapers is too old for that crap.”
~IamBatman

"Hahahah! You losers! I told you so!!"
~Clancampbell
Closed Thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games