Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Notices

Old April 26th, 2008, 07:28 PM

DarkBladeCB is surprisingly tart
Re: What do you think they should do with Aquilla?

I don't have much of an opinion, beyond hoping that they do NOT spam Aquilla all over the place. That would seem to be a major mistake to me. Now I could see double packs of Aquilla figures (like EI/Samurai archers, but Aquilla) came out one per the next two waves, with a hero or two per wave, that'd make sense to me. However, I think the even, steady expansion of all things not Utgar seems like a good idea to me... and the filling of unfinished themed armies.

"Comics are a wellspring of imagination; comics can tell stories cheaply that other mediums cannot express. Today it costs $100 million to do special effects on film in 'Fantastic Four' that Jack Kirby could create 40 years ago with a pencil."
-Grant Morrison, at the New Yorker Festival
Old May 25th, 2008, 01:53 PM

idgit has disabled reputation

I think as long as Aquilla units and heroes develop good synergy bonuses with other factions, or just work/play well with others thematically, then they shouldnt have to spam them.
Old September 13th, 2008, 09:06 AM

i2hot4u Woo who?

theres so much more to offer the alliance... i would expect there will have to be more on the way.... personally i think making new ones is more impotant then the rereleases.....
but then again that may be cause i wave wave two....

i wouldn't be saprised to see a catapiller or ants
but the allance deff needs more characters......

any ideas for a 09 flag barrer promo?

only way i see now of releasing that one, now......that toys r us dropped heroscape.......
Old September 13th, 2008, 09:16 AM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by i2hot4u View Post
Theres so much more to offer the alliance... I would expect there will have to be more on the way.... personally I think making new ones is more impotant then the rereleases.....
but then again that may be cause I have wave two....

I wouldn't be suprised to see a caterpiller or ants
but the alliance deff needs more characters......

Any ideas for a 09 flag bearrer promo?

Only way I see now of releasing that one, now......that toys r us dropped heroscape.......
GenCon Promos are always repaints, so I would highly doubt we would see a Flag Bearer as a promo.

WotC has also stated that they are working on distribution options for the Flag Bearers.

(Please, watch your capitalization and such; grammar is highly valued here)
Old September 13th, 2008, 11:54 PM

guido knows what's in an order marker guido knows what's in an order marker guido knows what's in an order marker

What do I think they should do with Aquilla?

Build a bridge out of her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ej
Did you lose your saving throw vs. Fabulous?
B.U.D.
Old September 14th, 2008, 12:17 AM
Sheeple of the Codex of Ultimate Wisdom and Morality

SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavalier View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by i2hot4u View Post
Theres so much more to offer the alliance... I would expect there will have to be more on the way.... personally I think making new ones is more impotant then the rereleases.....
but then again that may be cause I have wave two....

I wouldn't be suprised to see a caterpiller or ants
but the alliance deff needs more characters......

Any ideas for a 09 flag bearrer promo?

Only way I see now of releasing that one, now......that toys r us dropped heroscape.......
GenCon Promos are always repaints, so I would highly doubt we would see a Flag Bearer as a promo.

WotC has also stated that they are working on distribution options for the Flag Bearers.

(Please, watch your capitalization and such; grammar is highly valued here)
Uh, Cav, you know I love ya guy, but don't correct someone's spelling by MISSPELLING words...suprised is actually spelled SURPRISED.. and you missed the fact that impotent is something old men face - it's IMPORTANT. Also, there would be an apostrophe in the word "There's"

That is all....carry on! Sorry, had to do it!!!

I was famous, once...
http://www.heroscapers.com/community/blog.php?b=1715
Visit my site:
http://www.superflycircus.com
"I'm not cute...I'll mess you up!" ~Jake The Dog
Old September 14th, 2008, 12:21 AM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Superflynt he didn't misspell the words...he just didnt correct all of i2hot4u's errors

Old September 14th, 2008, 01:04 AM

thehauntroulettedares is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

I personally think that Aquilla is on the right track. She has a large fig to start and she also has some synergy/bonding to go with that fig. This gives her strong potential. As far as releases go she should go at a normal rate just like everyone else. If she were to be massively release at one time, we would miss out on a lot of combinations of other potential figs that may be released.
Old September 14th, 2008, 07:39 AM
Sheeple of the Codex of Ultimate Wisdom and Morality

SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death!

All they really need to do is devote half of 2 packs in the next wave to Aquilla and that'll give her a solid start. I'd like to see her recruit some more insects, but not JUST insects. I'd like to see some more Primordions (like Gorrillanators) and perhaps some more dinosaur(ish) creatures. NO PIRATES is all I ask. =D

I was famous, once...
http://www.heroscapers.com/community/blog.php?b=1715
Visit my site:
http://www.superflycircus.com
"I'm not cute...I'll mess you up!" ~Jake The Dog
Old September 15th, 2008, 12:39 AM

Manatee knows what's in an order marker Manatee knows what's in an order marker Manatee knows what's in an order marker

If the new story is "everyone vs. Utgar," then it's not like Aquilla needs a ton of new units ASAP. The four original generals combined already have enough to take on Utgar. So I see Aquilla filling more of a supporting role.
Old September 15th, 2008, 05:44 AM

django is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onacara View Post
Superflynt he didn't misspell the words...he just didnt correct all of i2hot4u's errors

So why even correct it at all?

Ądn sʇɐɥʍ
Old September 15th, 2008, 08:19 AM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by django View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Onacara View Post

So why even correct it at all?
Because that post, for me, was like someone scraping their fingernails on the chalkboard. And mostly in the hope that the poster will take the hint and put more effort in to his/her posts.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion