Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Notices

Old October 28th, 2019, 12:32 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun
The Book of Marutuk

The Book of Marutuk

Navess's Repentance - Heroes of Jutanguard

WORTHY CHALLENGE
Marutuk rolls 2 additional dice when attacking a large or huge figure. If an opponent's large or huge figure is within 6 spaces of Marutuk, she may not attack a small or medium figure with a normal attack or a leaving engagement attack. Marutuk may not move normally out of engagement with an opponent's large or huge figure.

DISMISSIVE SWIPE
At any point while moving normally, if Marutuk is on a space where she may end her movement, Marutuk may choose an adjacent small or medium figure and roll the 20-sided die. If you roll a 12 or higher, the chosen figure receives 1 wound. Marutuk may only use this power once per turn. If she does, she cannot attack a small or medium figure this turn.

LONG STRIDES
Marutuk can move through all small and medium figures.

The figure used for this unit is a D&D figure from the War of the Dragon Queen set. The name of the figure is Bluespawn Godslayer #26.

The PDF for this card can be downloaded here:
Character Bio: (from the Front Page)
It was only a matter of time before General Valkrill summoned the mightiest hunter on all of Toril. Her hulking frame lives to do one thing and one thing only: chase down and destroy Valhalla's most fearsome creatures. Behold the slayer of dragons, mortals!

-Rulings and Clarifications-

-Combinations and Synergies-

Synergy Benefits Offered

Synergy Benefits Received
  • SKULL DEMON : Valkrill Attack Aura 1
    As a Valkrill follower with a Range of 1, Marutuk may benefit from the Skull Demon's VALKRILL ATTACK AURA 1 ability.
-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
- TBA

-Heroscapers Community Contributions-

Power Ranking and Master Index
A massive counter-pick to large figures, but can be defused by squads or by patient play. B

Unit Strategy Review
- TBA

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.

Last edited by superfrog; April 10th, 2020 at 03:40 PM.
Old October 30th, 2019, 08:46 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Marutuk

Hey @BodaciousBlood , I figured I'd answer your question about rebasing Marutuk over here where more people will see it:

Some copies of this sculpt are pretty bent over, which makes basing a pain. I'd recommend using a boil-and-bend method to get her sculpt as upright as possible before basing. (Plus this way you can try to make her sword less floppy!).

If that's not enough to get her to stay upright, I'd try weighting the base with some washers (even just gluing some under her feet on top of the base or something).
Old October 30th, 2019, 09:44 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
Hey @BodaciousBlood , I figured I'd answer your question about rebasing Marutuk over here where more people will see it:

Some copies of this sculpt are pretty bent over, which makes basing a pain. I'd recommend using a boil-and-bend method to get her sculpt as upright as possible before basing. (Plus this way you can try to make her sword less floppy!).

If that's not enough to get her to stay upright, I'd try weighting the base with some washers (even just gluing some under her feet on top of the base or something).
Not sure if it would help any. But when 3d printing the large peanut bases, you could oversize them by just a little if it would help with basing. If you did just a little bit it would easily still fit on a double hex. Its not really an issue with peanut bases being a hair taller and having to fit in a ladder rung. Just thought I'd throw that out there.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old October 31st, 2019, 10:17 AM
I'm Feeling Inspired To Play Some Gladiators

BodaciousBlood knows what's in an order marker BodaciousBlood knows what's in an order marker BodaciousBlood knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post

Thanks! I’ll give these a go!
Old November 4th, 2019, 12:03 PM

SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness

For those needing assistance in rebasing her, I successfully did it this morning on a large peanut base. I placed her towards the back of the base to help with balancing. Worked like a charm!

Old November 4th, 2019, 01:25 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Excellent idea. Very Frank Lloyd Wright of you.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old November 4th, 2019, 02:09 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

I feel like we should have a mega thread with re-basing best practices. You can see my contribution in the Quahon book.
Old November 4th, 2019, 02:28 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
I feel like we should have a mega thread with re-basing best practices. You can see my contribution in the Quahon book.
I was thinking maybe just put rebasing guidance in the OP of each book, where appropriate.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old November 4th, 2019, 03:00 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Makes sense, sure.
Old November 4th, 2019, 07:53 PM

SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
Excellent idea. Very Frank Lloyd Wright of you.
Why thank you sir!
Old November 5th, 2019, 12:10 PM
worthless thread clother plotting in his secret island lair

kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun

Well met!

Marutuk denial?

Old November 5th, 2019, 12:12 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

If the sword is straightened you’ll have a bit of denial, but it’d only be one space. Plus, it easily works against him too

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs