Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Old November 17th, 2010, 10:29 AM

Obsidian wears ripped pants of awesomeness Obsidian wears ripped pants of awesomeness Obsidian wears ripped pants of awesomeness Obsidian wears ripped pants of awesomeness Obsidian wears ripped pants of awesomeness Obsidian wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: The Book of Mezzodemon Warmongers

Quote:
Originally Posted by jschild View Post
I hadn't even thought about this but this then means one single Mezzodemon can use (say with 3 squads) all 6 exoskeleton markers, correct?
Correct. So, if all but one of you Mezzos get killed by special attacks, then you kill the special attackers in the opponents army, that last Mezzo can use all of the exoskeleton markers from his fallen comrades.

Old November 17th, 2010, 10:31 AM
Dr Feelgood

jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The Book of Mezzodemon Warmongers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obsidian View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by jschild View Post
I hadn't even thought about this but this then means one single Mezzodemon can use (say with 3 squads) all 6 exoskeleton markers, correct?
Correct. So, if all but one of you Mezzos get killed by special attacks, then you kill the special attackers in the opponents army, that last Mezzo can use all of the exoskeleton markers from his fallen comrades.
For some reason I had it stuck in my head that each one had just one marker...goofy me.

Now through May 28th, the Louisville region is in desperate need of platelets - call the Red Cross if you are interested in donating!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units