Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Notices

Old June 28th, 2010, 02:03 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth
Online Store Discount Codes

I went to Origins and got a flyer from Troll & Toad (a major sponsor of the event) that said get 7% off everything on their site with the code "ORIGINS" - good through July 10th. I figured I'd spread the love to all who were interested (go to Heroscapers home page/blog and click on Troll & Toad link to give Heroscapers.com referrer credit).

Then I though there has to be more codes than just that (other than hasbrotoystore.com - which we have an outdated thread for). So if you know of any more codes, post here.

BTW, I always go to retailmenot.com to get coupon codes before I buy anything online and have submitted a couple codes myself. One time I used two different discount codes on hp.com and it somehow subtracted part of my order so the total for a 100$ item came out to 1/2 of the shipping cost plus $0 - I felt a little guilty about that actually, but it was for a printer part that should have not gone bad anyway. This just shows that you should check for codes online too and as it never hurts try.

Last edited by lefton4ya; July 1st, 2010 at 02:14 PM. Reason: Code is CAPITALIZED
Old June 28th, 2010, 07:16 PM
Has A Ticket To Ride

EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Online Store Discount Codes

Origins code did not work for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lwayman View Post
Classic-Scape is just the Frosting for the Marvel-Scape cake!
Old June 28th, 2010, 08:20 PM

patzymur knows what's in an order marker patzymur knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post
I went to Origins and got a flyer from Troll & Toad (a major sponsor of the event) that said get 7% off everything on their site with the code "Origins" - good through July 10th. I figured I 'd spread the love to all who were interested (go to Heroscapers home page/blog and click on Troll & Toad link to give Heroscapers.com referrer credit).
Is this actually tracked anywhere? Hovering my cursor over the advertisements, my browser reports a direct link to their sites & not any click-thru database. If it is tracked, I'd feel bad for all the on-line purchases that I could have clicked thru. I have all the site-sponsors bookmarked in my browser. I can change my behavior if heroscapers gets any credit at all.

Namaste,
'zymur
Old June 28th, 2010, 09:40 PM
Dr Feelgood

jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Virtually every game on Steam is discounted massively right now - no codes required.

www.steampowered.com

Now through May 28th, the Louisville region is in desperate need of platelets - call the Red Cross if you are interested in donating!
Old June 29th, 2010, 07:00 AM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jschild View Post
Virtually every game on Steam is discounted massively right now - no codes required.

www.steampowered.com
Your search: "Heroscape" wielded 0 results.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old June 29th, 2010, 08:44 AM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by scapemage921 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by jschild View Post

www.steampowered.com
Your search: "Heroscape" wielded 0 results.
Steam is for videogames...

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
How to get to Skyknight's house: Drive to the red light, then call him.
Old June 29th, 2010, 10:30 AM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by EternalThanos86 View Post
Origins code did not work for me.
I will have to check the flyer later tonight - but maybe it wasn't capitalized (or it was all caps) - I will post what I find.

Quote:
Originally Posted by patzymur View Post
Is this actually tracked anywhere? Hovering my cursor over the advertisements, my browser reports a direct link to their sites & not any click-thru database. If it is tracked, I'd feel bad for all the on-line purchases that I could have clicked thru. I have all the site-sponsors bookmarked in my browser. I can change my behavior if heroscapers gets any credit at all.
Usually it is done behind the scenes where the browser sends the HTTP Referrer information to the site that says what the referrer is, and stores keep track of who send them their way and usually links back to advertisements. I am not sure if Heroscapers.com gets paid for every referrer or just per month, but if no one comes from here, advertisers may drop ads on our site.

Oh, and this thread could be titled Heroscape Online Store Discount Codes, but I assumed it was inferred, being in HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales thread.
Old June 29th, 2010, 02:25 PM

VendettaUF Woo who?

the ORIGINS code all caps worked for me
Old May 17th, 2016, 10:00 AM

SpriteMichaeler knows what's in an order marker SpriteMichaeler knows what's in an order marker

<Spam post deleted>

That's because this is 6 years old.......

Last edited by Aldin; May 17th, 2016 at 10:02 AM. Reason: Response was to spam ~Aldin, editorially

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales