Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Old December 6th, 2010, 12:38 PM
C3G Hero

Garada wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garada wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garada wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garada wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garada wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garada wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Semi-final Results

The SEMI-FINALS!

Match 5: MARCUS vs RIKI
Rocket RR&B and his robo-crew VS The Marro!

This was the LOOOOOONGEST match of the evening, stretching on for over an hour and a half. Marcus tried the interesting tactic of ONLY moving DW9K out of his start zone, and he did quite a bit of damage by himself. Unfortunately, Riki's Marro Rebirth roll hit almost EVERY TIME! Ultimately, Marcus realized that the only way he was going to win was to destroy the Hive ASAP. It was a grueling battle, but MARCUS was the ultimate victor.

-------------------------------

Match 6: JASON vs TOM

Klarion and his Demons VS Superman & The 4th Mass.

While I do get to claim the dubious honor of being the only player to actually WOUND Superman, I didn't really manage to do much else. With nobody on my team able to insta-kill The Man of Steel, Tom was a lot less cautious with Supes and got him out there to just tear me to bits. This was the FASTEST match, clocking in at just over 30 minutes. Way to go TOM!

Last edited by Garada; December 6th, 2010 at 11:07 PM.
Old December 6th, 2010, 12:41 PM
C3G Hero

Garada wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garada wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garada wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garada wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garada wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garada wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Final Results

THE FINAL!!!

Match 7: MARCUS vs TOM

Rocket Red White & Blue with his army of Death Robots VS Superman & The 4th Mass.

Tom Contemplates his Army before the Final Match kicks off.

Marcus' Army, with Rocket Red White & Blue ready to rumble.

Marcus gave it his best, and it was an exciting match, but in the end, as with the rest of the Tournament, Superman just couldn't be stopped!

Congratulations TOM!

HEX ADDICTS 2010 TOURNAMENT CHAMPION!

Last edited by Garada; December 6th, 2010 at 11:09 PM.
Old December 6th, 2010, 11:24 PM
C3G Hero

Battle Royale

But Wait! There's more!!!

After the Elimination Tournament was over, there was a Battle Royale! It was originally planned for all 8 players to participate, but the Tournament took longer than expected and people had to go home. Still, we managed to have 5 Players thanks to the timely appearance of Raquel! So the Battle Royale line-up looked like this:

Marcus [Kraven, Lizard, Rhino & Vulture]
-vs-
Jason [Spider-Man, Iceman & Firestar]
-vs-
Riki [Black Canary & Bulleteer]
-vs-
Zak [Jonah Hex, Deadeye Dan, Shotgun Sullivan, James Murphy & Bigfoot]
-vs-
Raquel [Batman & Captain America]

The Battle Royale was crazy fun. Marcus and I basically went straight for each other, realizing that Kraven and his Zoo-Crew had a score to settle with Spiderman & His Amazing Friends. Rhino went down fast, and then Firestar. As we were really getting into it, Riki sends in the Bulleteer to mix it up with us.

She made short work of Iceman, then proceeded to destroy the Vulture [who had spent the whole battle hiding behind the snowy mountain before making a desperate run for the far side of the board]; Kraven took the opportunity to go hunt down Spidey [who just got done with the Lizard], and although Spidey was slippery prey, Kraven managed to bag him.

Meanwhile, Riki sent Black Canary out to rumble with Captain America. She managed to inflict 3 wounds thanks to her Fists of Fury, but Cap prevailed. Raquel then sent Cap to help back up Batman against the Cowboy Posse, but he was not in much of a state to fight by that point. They saw him coming and opened fire. Batman didn't fare much better...

[Batman, seconds before taking a fatal shotgun blast courtesy of James Murphy]

[Zak & Raquel. She may be a little displeased with Batman's untimely demise. ]

With Bats & Cap out of the way, Zak was sitting pretty with his Cowboys in good health and Bigfoot hanging out in the trees. Unfortunately for Zak [but fortunate for fans of things working out in a thematically perfect way] Kraven bagged the biggest game of all... BIGFOOT! While Kraven and Bigfoot tangled, Bulleteer took care of Jonah Hex and his crew. Kraven's celebration was to be short lived, as Bulleteer flew over and smashed him to a pulp.

Last character standing, and winner of the tournament, The BULLETEER and RIKI!!!

Congratulations, Riki! Now everyone will be after you in the next Battle Royale!

Last edited by Garada; December 7th, 2010 at 12:07 AM.
Old December 7th, 2010, 12:02 AM
C3G Hero

Rocket Red White & Blue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taolar View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Garada View Post
HEX ADDICTS 2010

2. Marcus:

Elimination Tournament: The vigilante hero [and playboy billionaire] ROCKET RED WHITE & BLUE, with his rag-tag collection of cold-war era Soviet DEATH ROBOTS!!!
- Rocket Red White & Blue [215] Garada
- Deathwalker 7000 [100] Official Classic
- Deathwalker 8000 [130] Official Classic
- Deathwalker 9000 [140] Official Classic
- Deathreavers x2 [40 each = 80] Official Classic
------------------
TOTAL = 665 points / 12 figures

I can't wait to finally play RRW&B!

-M
Just have to note:

Not only did Marcus [aka Taolar ] do great in the entire HEX ADDICTS Event, coming in 2nd Place in both the Elimination Tournament AND the Battle Royale, but he also PAINTED HIS MINIATURE... WHILE AT THE TOURNAMENT!!!

Rocket Red White & Blue is a repainted Rocket Red HeroClix figure. Marcus had originally photoshopped a picture of the mini for his character in a DCU RPG we do:

He was just going to use the Rocket Red card I made, but I loved the pic so much that I made Rocket Red White & Blue his own Army Card:

When Marcus said that he wanted to be Rocket Red White & Blue in the HEX ADDICTS Tournament, I bought him a Rocket Red 'Clix in the hopes that just such a custom paint-job would happen. Unfortunately, he didn't get the figure from me until a day or two before the tournament. Luckily, Marcus is skilled at doing things at the last moment and cranked out a sweet looking figure in a really short amount of time, all while drinking several bottles of Guinness and eating a vegan pizza. Way to go, dude!

Marcus' Background story for the character is HILARIOUS, make sure you read all about it on his character sheet!

Last edited by Garada; July 23rd, 2011 at 03:02 AM.
Old December 7th, 2010, 12:24 PM

Taolar is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Re: Garada's HEX ADDICTS 2010 Tournament - RESULTS & PICS!

The game was pure awesome. I love how the themes seemed to match up well. I wouldn't change a thing, except how I played in the final match.

Thanks Jason!
-M
Old July 21st, 2011, 10:46 PM
C3G Hero

Garada's Second Annual HEX ADDICTS 2011 Tournament

Preparations are officially underway for my Second Annual 'HEX ADDICTS 2011' Heroscape Tournament! Last year was so amazing and fun for me that I have decided to do it again, in celebration of my birthday.

DATE: Saturday, December 3rd, 2011.

TIME: High Noon

PLACE: The Battlefields of Valhalla [aka, my place]

The Tournament: create a 665-Point Army and battle it out in a classic, 1-vs-1 elimination-style tournament. There are 8 slots in the Elimination Tournament.

The Battle Royale: create a 400 point Army and try your luck in an all-out brawl. An unlimited number of players may participate in the Battle Royale. Like last year, a +5% 'Theme Bonus' will be allowed, pending my approval, for a maximum of 420 points.

The Armies - Pretty much EVERY Army Card is still available at this point, with the following exceptions:

- Tom, last year's Elimination Tournament Champion, get's the right to play as Superman again! No word yet if The Big Blue Boy Scout will be accompanied once again by the valiant 4th Mass Line.

- my lovely lady, Riki, is going to be defending her '2010 Battle Royale Champion' title, and will put 'The Bird & The Bullet' to the test for a second time. In the Elimination Tournament she will be commanding an Army of Elves, however she is willing to be a 'stand-by / alternate'.

- I will be fielding an Orcish Horde in the Elimination Tournament, while my Battle Royale team is still unknown.

- George, well... he's not sure what Armies he's going to use for either battle, but he has confirmed that he is participating. There has been chatter regarding a Thor / Viking / Norse Mythology Army ["Is that a Frost Giant?!"], but nothing is set in stone yet.

- Marcus hasn't confirmed yet but I'm 99.99% certain that Rocket Red White & Blue will be back for revenge and gunnin' for the top spot in the Elimination Tournament. No idea who he'll pick in the Battle Royale, but last year's Kraven-led Spidey-Villains team will be hard to beat for theme and style!

Virtually EVERY genre / theme is still available... Super Heroes [pretty much any comic book character you can imagine], Roman Legionnaires and Gladiators, Aliens, Agents, Cowboys & Indians [Zak's team of choice last year], Dwarves, Knights, Dragons [and virtually any other d&d / lord of the rings / fantasy archetype you would ever want], Samurai & Ninja, Horror [vampires, zombies, werewolves, etc], Robots... you name, I've probably got it.

OTHER ENTERTAINMENTS - There will be a Wii Shooting Contest in the living room. How do your skills in classic arcade-style light-gun rail-shooters such as The House of the Dead, Ghost Squad and Link's Cross Bow Training compare to the best of the best?!

Last edited by Garada; July 22nd, 2011 at 10:47 PM.
Old November 27th, 2011, 06:01 PM
C3G Hero

2011 Team Roster

HEX ADDICTS 2011

TEAM ROSTERS
[the text after the Point Value of the card indicates where it originated]

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

1. Tom [last year's HEX ADDICTS CHAMPION!]:

for the 8-player Elimination Tournament:
SUPERMAN and the Valiant 4th Massachusetts Line.

- Superman [400] C3G
- 4th Massachusetts Line x3.75 [70 each = 265] Official Classic
------------------
TOTAL = 665 points / 16 figures

In the Battle Royale: SUPERMAN, going solo.

- Superman [400] C3G
------------------
TOTAL = 400 points / 1 figure

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

2. Jason [aka Garada]:

Elimination Tournament:
FIVE DIMENSIONS OF APOKOLIPS! - MR. MXYZPTLK decides to aid DARKSEID in his quest to destroy Superman and finally obtain the ANTI-LIFE EQUATION!

- Darkseid [380] C3G
- Mister Myyzptlk [90] Garada NM24
- Parademons x1.5 [110 each = 165] Garada
- Black Wyrmling [30] Official D&D
------------------
TOTAL = 665 points / 6 figures

Battle Royale: The DEATH KNIGHTS of Valkrill invoke an ancient ritual of resurrection and awaken SOLOMON GRUNDY!

- Death Knights of Valkrill x2 [60 each = 120] Official D&D
- Solomon Grundy [290] C3G
------------------
TOTAL = 410 points / 5 figures

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

3. My lovely wife, Riki:

Elimination Tournament: A group of INSANE ARKHAM INMATES have ESCAPED!!!

- Joker [190] C3G
- Poison Ivy [165] C3G
- Harley Quinn [130] C3G
- Mad Hatter [90] C3G
- Scarecrow [70] Sherman Davies NM24
- Smilex [given at 20] C3G
------------------
TOTAL = 665 points / 5 figures + 1 Equipment Glyph

Battle Royale: HARLEY QUINN hits the town with her NEW boyfriend, the Merc With A Mouth, DEADPOOL! Hey, she's got a thing for Insane guys...

- Deadpool [285] C3G
- Harley Quinn [130] C3G
------------------
TOTAL = 415 points / 2 figures

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

4. Marcus [aka Taolar]:

Elimination Tournament: Billionaire geek Arthur T Howell III, aka ROCKET RED WHITE & BLUE, returns to the field of battle in a newly upgraded Mark II battlesuit and his army of cold-war era Soviet DEATH ROBOTS!!!

- Rocket Red White & Blue Mk II [265] Garada
- Deathwalker 9000 [140] Official Classic
- Deathstalkers x1 [100] Official Classic
- Deathreavers x4 [40 each = 160] Official Classic
------------------
TOTAL = 665 points / 21 figures

Battle Royale: KRAVEN The HUNTER returns, with his sexy new sidekick EDEN The HUNTRESS! The VULTURE is back too, and he's been working out; but just in case things don't go according to plan, they also brought in the Big Guns, aka The PUNISHER!

- Kraven The Hunter [110] Hahma / Felindar NM24
- Vulture [110] Sherman Davies
- Punisher [180] C3G
- Eden The Huntress [10] copy of Official 'Otonashi', w/ new art & mini
- Giant Hunter Stone [given at 10] Official D&D
------------------
TOTAL = 420 points / 4 figures + 1 Equipment Glyph

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

5. George:

Elimination Tournament: THOR commands an army of VIKING WARRIORS!

- The Mighty Thor [390] MH/Garada NM24
- Finn The Viking Champion [80] Official Classic
- Thorgrim The Viking Champion [80] Official Classic
- Eldgrim The Viking Champion [30] Official Classic
- Tarn Viking Warriors [50] Official Classic
- Blue Wyrmling [35] Official D&D
------------------
TOTAL = 665 points / 9 figures

Battle Royale: THOR & ELDGRIM fight for the victory of Asgard!

- The Mighty Thor [390] MH/Garada NM24
- Eldgrim The Viking Champion [30] Official Classic
------------------
TOTAL = 420 points / 2 figures

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

6. Matt:

Elimination Tournament: NAMOR The Sub-Mariner, CAPTAIN AMERICA & The HUMAN TORCH, the Original INVADERS of WWII!

- Sub-Mariner [250] C3G
- Captain America [220] Official Marvel
- Human Torch [150] C3G
- Easy Co. Medic [40] Garada
------------------
TOTAL = 660 points / 4 figures

Battle Royale: WWII Legend SGT. DRAKE teams up with the sociopathic SURVIVALIST and the mysterious mutant NIGHTCRAWLER!

- The Survivalist [165] Garada
- Nightcrawler [140] C3G
- Sgt. Drake Alexander [110] Official Classic
------------------
TOTAL = 415 points / 3 figures

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

7. Paulo:

Elimination Tournament: The DYNAMIC DUO, BATMAN & ROBIN, fight alongside a Tribe of GOBLINS!

- Batman [200] C3G
- Robin [120] C3G
- Horned Skull Brutes x3 [75 each = 225] Official D&D
- Goblin Cutters x2.25 [50 each = 115] Official D&D
------------------
TOTAL = 660 points / 20 figures

Battle Royale: BATMAN + CAPTAIN AMERICA Team-Up!

- Batman [200] C3G
- Captain America [220] Official Marvel
------------------

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

8. Vaughn:

Elimination Tournament: ANGELS & DEMONS fighting together? This must be the END TIMES!

- Raelin The Kyrie Warrior [120] Official Classic
- Atlaga The Kyrie Warrior [90] Official Classic
- Protectors of Ullar x3 [110 each = 330] Official Classic
- Minions Of Utgar x1 [110] Official Classic
- Isamu [10] Official Classic
------------------
TOTAL = 660 points / 15 figures

Battle Royale: ATALGA & The Protectors look to cleanse Valhalla of all Sin!

------------------
TOTAL = 420 points / 10 figures

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

BATTLE ROYALE ONLY:

* Zak: BIGFOOT STRIKES BACK!

- Bigfoot [90] MH/Garada
- Probe Team [60] Garada
- Krav Maga Agents [100] Official Classic
- Nakita Agents [120] Official Classic
- Tommyknocker x2 [25 each = 50] Garada
------------------
TOTAL = 420 points / 11 figures

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

* Mimi: The BLACK CANARY and BULLETEER [The Bird & The Bullet].

- Black Canary [190] C3G
- Bulleteer [230] Garada
------------------

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Last edited by Garada; December 2nd, 2011 at 03:10 AM.
Old November 27th, 2011, 09:31 PM

Taolar is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Re: 2011 Team Roster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garada View Post
HEX ADDICTS 2011
4. Marcus [aka Taolar]:

Elimination Tournament: The vigilante hero [and playboy billionaire] ROCKET RED WHITE & BLUE, with his rag-tag collection of cold-war era Soviet DEATH ROBOTS!!!
if by playboy you mean he plays boyish games, then yes. Otherwise, I'd call him a GEEK billionaire.

Looking forward to kicking some ass next Saturday!

-T
Old November 26th, 2012, 10:59 PM
C3G Hero

HEX ADDICTS 2012 - Third Annual Heroscape Tournament!

It's HEX ADDICTS time once again!

For the 3rd Year in a row, I shall celebrate the day of my birth with a smashing Heroscape Tournament!

Date: December 15th, 2012
Time: High Noon
Place: Garada's Secret Lair

The Armies:

1. Tom, The Reigning HEX ADDICTS CHAMPION! Undefeated the last TWO YEARS!:

for the 8-player Elimination Tournament:
SUPERMAN and the Valiant 4th Massachusetts Line.

- Superman [400] C3G
- 4th Massachusetts Line x3.75 [70 each = 265] Official Classic
------------------
TOTAL = 665 points / 16 figures

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

2. Lovely wife Riki, 2010 Battle Royale Champion!:

Elimination Tournament:
WONDER WOMAN leads a brave band of Amazon Warriors!

- Wonder Woman [300] C3G
- Amazon Warriors x3.33 [100 each = 335] C3G
- Air Elemental [30] Official Classic
------------------

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

3. Jason [aka Garada]:

Elimination Tournament:
FIVE DIMENSIONS OF APOKOLIPS! - MR. MXYZPTLK decides to aid DARKSEID in his quest to destroy Superman and finally obtain the ANTI-LIFE EQUATION!

- Darkseid [380] C3G
- Mister Myyzptlk [90] Garada NM24
- Parademons x1.5 [110 each = 165] Garada
- Black Wyrmling [30] Official D&D
------------------
TOTAL = 665 points / 6 figures

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

4. Marcus [aka Taolar]:

Elimination Tournament: Billionaire geek Arthur T Howell III, aka ROCKET RED WHITE & BLUE, returns to the field of battle with his army of cold-war era Soviet DEATH ROBOTS!!!

- Rocket Red White & Blue Mk II [265] Garada
- Sniperbots [variation on Microcorp Agents using Omnicron Sniper sculpt][/URL] x2 [100 each = 200] Official Classic
- Deathreavers x5 [40 each = 200] Official Classic
------------------
TOTAL = 665 points / 27 figures [!]

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

5. Vaughn:

Elimination Tournament: ANGELS & DEMONS fighting together? This must be the END TIMES!

- Raelin The Kyrie Warrior [120] Official Classic
- Minions Of Utgar x1 [110] Official Classic
- Isamu [10] Official Classic
------------------
TOTAL = 660 points / 15 figures

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

6. Richard, who filled in for Paulo [who was a no-show] at last year's Hex Addicts is back this year with his own Awesome Army:

Elimination Tournament: WOLVERINE, PROFESSOR X and MYSTIQUE are THE MUTANT MENACE!!!

- Wolverine [280] C3G
- Professor X [220] C3G
- Mystique [165] C3G
------------------
TOTAL = 665 points / 3 figures

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

7. Luke, brother of Marcus and first time Heroscaper is going to get off to a SMASHing start with:

Elimination Tournament: The Incredible HULK, VENOM and NIGHTCRAWLER join the fray!

- The Incredible Hulk [370] Official Marvel
- Venom [150] Official Marvel
- Nightcrawler [140] C3G
------------------
TOTAL = 660 points / 3 figures

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

8. Mike:

Elimination Tournament: THANOS, the Mad Titan, leads an army of Classic Heroscape Wariors:

- Thanos [360] Official Marvel
- Deathwalker 7000 [100] Official Classic
- Deadeye Dan [60] Official Classic
- Marcu Esenwein [20] Official Classic
- 10th Regiment of Foot [75] Official Classic
- Marro Warriors [50] Official Classic
------------------

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Last edited by Garada; December 14th, 2012 at 04:04 AM.
Old December 14th, 2012, 04:05 AM
C3G Hero

Re: 12/12/12 - HEX ADDICTS The Third - ROSTER UPDATE!

The ARMY ROSTER for the 2012 HEX ADDICTS Heroscape Tournament is now FINAL!
Old December 14th, 2012, 05:13 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

Sounds epic!

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez and Stan Lee
Old December 17th, 2012, 03:54 AM
C3G Hero

It WAS Epic.

TOM's Superman & The 4th Mass won the Elimination Tournament AGAIN!

I got knocked out in the 1st Round.

Photos and battle stories COMING SOON. Watch This Space!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations