Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games
Other Games Board, Card, Video, etc.

Notices

Old January 2nd, 2012, 02:46 PM
The Guy That Thinks Runa is Good (and has actually won games with her)

killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death!
Re: Summoner Wars by Plaid Hat Games

He seems expensive, considering what Anica does for 6 magic, and he takes away from Meditation and Summoning Surge. Though, I'm sure he's still a powerhouse generating magic for the DD.

I'm looking for a 3rd champ, as I don't like Sprog. Sairook is awesome in DD, but I'm excited to see the other reinforcement champs.

Like battle reports? Click Tourney Reports (New 10/21/2012 - Cutters / Brutes!)
KC's Maps
Click KC's Customs
Scaper of the Week #57
Old January 2nd, 2012, 07:02 PM
#1 CoN Player & Charos Cultist innocently oiling another man

Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun

Interesting. Also since it just says card, it'll work on walls, or your own units. I'm assuming for that reason we'll never get to see a 0 cost Deep Dwarf unit, as you could really abuse that type of power.

Ranior is DJ Khosumet the current and hopefully future Dark Lord...
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old January 2nd, 2012, 07:21 PM
The Guy That Thinks Runa is Good (and has actually won games with her)

killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranior View Post
Interesting. Also since it just says card, it'll work on walls, or your own units. I'm assuming for that reason we'll never get to see a 0 cost Deep Dwarf unit, as you could really abuse that type of power.
Yeah - I thought about that in free build. Crazy magic generation.

Like battle reports? Click Tourney Reports (New 10/21/2012 - Cutters / Brutes!)
KC's Maps
Click KC's Customs
Scaper of the Week #57
Old January 9th, 2012, 02:03 PM
Beautiful Colby

truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Mind Witch

BGG Link: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/image/1.../summoner-wars
Old January 9th, 2012, 02:19 PM
Site Admin & Master Custom Creator

LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Awesome!

Newb.
Old January 9th, 2012, 04:36 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Newbie is here...

Anywho, more fun with the Benders! They may not be the "best" per se, but they're certainly the most controlly.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old January 13th, 2012, 11:12 AM
Most Effort : Least Points

Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

So, I'm ready to throw some money at Plaid Hat games. I was given a Rukar's Power set for Christmas, but I don't have the Phoenix Elves/Tundra Orcs set. Do we have an estimated re-release time for that set?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie.
Old January 13th, 2012, 01:26 PM
Et tu, Jaxet?

Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nukatha View Post
I don't have the Phoenix Elves/Tundra Orcs set. Do we have an estimated re-release time for that set?
Not officially.

But it's "at the printer."

I would not pay currently inflated e-bay prices for it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fomox View Post
(I've also played many matches with great, fun people who were using Q9. So using Q9 doesn't make you a tool. But being a tool sure seems to make you use Q9.)

Last edited by Jexik; January 13th, 2012 at 01:32 PM.
Old January 13th, 2012, 02:41 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jexik View Post
Quote:
I don't have the Phoenix Elves/Tundra Orcs set. Do we have an estimated re-release time for that set?
Not officially.

A game magazine I was browsing through in a store last week said March 2012.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old January 13th, 2012, 05:51 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scapemage View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jexik View Post
Quote:
Not officially.

A game magazine I was browsing through in a store last week said March 2012.
I'm kind of disappointed that they are re-releasing the starter sets after releasing the Master Set. I could understand not re-printing them due to the Master Set being released so that the Master Set would be the entry point for the game, but I had hoped that they would re-release the first four factions in either a nice bundle pack with just those factions, or release them as individual packs like they did the Jungle Elves etc.

But whatever, I've already got the original four, but others I know might be irritated for having to pay starter set prices after they get the Master Set when all they want is the faction cards.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old January 13th, 2012, 06:43 PM

Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahma View Post
But whatever, I've already got the original four, but others I know might be irritated for having to pay starter set prices after they get the Master Set when all they want is the faction cards.
I'm almost in this boat, I missed the PE vs TO but nabbed the CG and GD. While I don't need the dice and bits, having another premium board is what justifies it for me. Using that flimsy paper mat in 2v2 is quite irritating.
Old January 13th, 2012, 07:13 PM

rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaemon Awa 123 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahma View Post
I'm almost in this boat, I missed the PE vs TO but nabbed the CG and GD. While I don't need the dice and bits, having another premium board is what justifies it for me. Using that flimsy paper mat in 2v2 is quite irritating.
I may be remembering incorrectly, but weren't the original starter sets $24.99 retail? If I'm right, that breaks down to about $12.49 a pack, and that's retail price. A number of online retailers typically sell several dollars under the retail price. Seems like a minimal price difference if you're just buying it for the decks, but it also maintains a lower entry point for new players to grab everything they need for less than the $40-50 of a master set.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games