Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old March 29th, 2007, 10:03 PM

CreamyPretzel has disabled reputation
Football Meets HeroScape?

I need some ideas, so I figured this would be the best place to come for them. (Don't prove me wrong).

Months ago I bought a game on clearance at TRU called "Battle Ball". It's a futuristic looking football game. It had 22 figures comparable in size to the small ones in HeroScape, and it was only 5 bucks, so I figured "What the heck?".
Now I would finally like to incorporate those figures into HeroScape, I need suggestions on moves, powers, etc for the figures. Here's what I've got:

One team is called Iron Wolves (blue). The other team is Black Harts (red). Each side has 11 players (10 single-hex and 1 double-hex). Only six of the players have names, and here they are:

Iron Wolves: Iron Judge (lineman), Steel Ultimus (lineman), Stalwart The Forge (Heavy Tackle, double-Hex)
Black Harts: Dark Isis (running back), Brutus (Tackle), Colossor The Dim (Heavy Tackle, double-hex)

Each team consists of these 11 players: 3 running backs, 1 tackle, 1 heavy tackle, 2 linebackers, 2 safeties, 2 linemen (NO quarterback)

Pictures of these figures can be seen here:
http://www.boardgamegeek.com/game/6795

I think it would be really comical to have these futuristic, metallic football players doing battle in HeroScape against Orcs, Dragons, Shades, etc.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

I thought it was you and you thought it was me, but it was two different people altogether!
Old March 29th, 2007, 10:28 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth
Battleball is a well known game on the site. Many have made customs based of the units.

Example
Old March 29th, 2007, 11:32 PM

CreamyPretzel has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavalier
Battleball is a well known game on the site. Many have made customs based of the units.

Example

Thanks for the info. I guess if I had done a search here for Battleball, I would have found it. It didn't occur to me that customs from Battleball would already be here. I've got a lot to learn I guess. Thanks.

I thought it was you and you thought it was me, but it was two different people altogether!
Old March 29th, 2007, 11:35 PM
LNoE Hero or Zombie?

ej knows what's in an order marker ej knows what's in an order marker ej knows what's in an order marker
Ugh!

...sports...
Old March 29th, 2007, 11:35 PM

Mith has disabled reputation
Blood Bowl is the best board sport game ever
Old March 29th, 2007, 11:42 PM

heroscaper2.0 has disabled reputation
Welcome to the boards, CreamyPretzel! I thing battleball is a great fast-paced game that is definetly worth the price. Battleball is also one of the games designed by heroscape creator, Craig Van Ness. These figs. are pretty good scale, so I might be trying to make a custom myself...
Old March 30th, 2007, 12:23 AM

Mud Turkey 13 is surprisingly tart
I almost bought these things for the same reason. I'm not much for customizing, though.
Old March 30th, 2007, 12:45 AM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
I still have that somewhere. Either I need to play again or make some customs...

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old March 30th, 2007, 09:40 AM
Mintiest of the Minty

markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by ej
Ugh!

...sports...
[kicks ej through a field goal]
Old March 30th, 2007, 10:22 AM

TheRealQ has disabled reputation
Those guys will make some sweet customs. Most of them you will simply need to change the base and come up with stats. Great buy at just $5.

Old March 30th, 2007, 11:02 AM

damja rolls all skulls baby! damja rolls all skulls baby! damja rolls all skulls baby! damja rolls all skulls baby! damja rolls all skulls baby!
Quote:
Originally Posted by markwars

Technically, it would uprights or goal post.......

Personally, I would send Brutus the Bomber, Heroscape Linebacker, to remote mine his @ss!

http://heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=836
Old March 30th, 2007, 11:22 AM
Mintiest of the Minty

markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by damja
Quote:
Originally Posted by markwars

Technically, it would uprights or goal post.......
But a sports hater like ej wouldn't know what that was. It was sacrifice I had to make in the name of comedy and now you have dashed it to pieces.

[goes back to joke drawing board]

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion