Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games
Other Board Games Board games that are not Heroscape.

Notices

Old December 4th, 2019, 11:06 AM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Kickstarter: What game(s) are you currently Kickstarting

Not a great sign when they're changing the rules during the kickstarter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old December 4th, 2019, 05:58 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

I just realized that the pledge manager was live for the latest Zombicide 2.0 kickstarter. @mac122 , I just ended up getting the fort hendrix, chronicle survivors and the Danny Trejo set. I was going to wait to do fill it out until after christmas but figured I'd go ahead and put the money out for it before I was more reluctant to do so later.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old December 4th, 2019, 07:50 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
I just realized that the pledge manager was live for the latest Zombicide 2.0 kickstarter. @mac122 , I just ended up getting the fort hendrix, chronicle survivors and the Danny Trejo set. I was going to wait to do fill it out until after christmas but figured I'd go ahead and put the money out for it before I was more reluctant to do so later.
I set mine up the other day. My base pledge was the Washington ZC level. I added the Fort Hendrix, Chronicle Survivors, and the update materials for the 1st edition Zombies and Companions. Now I just have to wait another 11 months!

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old December 4th, 2019, 08:48 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac122 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
I set mine up the other day. My base pledge was the Washington ZC level. I added the Fort Hendrix, Chronicle Survivors, and the update materials for the 1st edition Zombies and Companions. Now I just have to wait another 11 months!
Oh yeah. I did get the 8 dollar update thing as well. I figured Id just get it out of the way. Maybe Ill have all my modern zombicide painted by then.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old December 5th, 2019, 10:18 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

So those of you who chat with me might know I'm a big fan of indy comics (See avatar!), and Lady Death is one of my favorites. So a year ago or so, they announced a partnership with a game company to produce a Lady Death game. I was obviously excited.

Well, it hit kickstarter recently. It's a huge mess. The campaign page only had a single image when it launched, and even now all they do is show off some fancy dice and boxes. They refuse to show any gameplay or mechanics, and are consistently ignoring my comments asking for some common sense information. It's made enough money to fund, but I think that's only from the comic fans who don't know much about games (Lady Death controls the top funded comic book slots on KS, so they make a good bit of money). Lots of shill-looking comments too (To drown out my questions, I wouldn't be surprised hah).

Games are games first and foremost. If you have a good game, show it off! I don't care about dice and art and boxes if the game looks like crap. They're hiding behind their cool art, and what little they've shown looks like a worse version of Munchkin (Draw cards, and roll dice until something dies).

Here it is if you want to enjoy a cluster****. I know I'm avoiding anything with the "Cold War Games" name on it from now on.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...stand/comments

Alright, rant over It just sucks since there's so much you can do with this IP (Long comic history for an indy comic, with lots of cool plots you could adapt), and they went and completely screwed it up. I'm just pretty upset.
Old December 6th, 2019, 01:33 AM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Jeez that's a mess.
Old December 6th, 2019, 04:32 AM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

Well, Lady Death is a new C3G custom figure for Heroscape on the Home Page!
Old December 6th, 2019, 06:28 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Heck yeah she is! And we have stretch goals aplenty coming.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old December 6th, 2019, 09:21 PM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

A draft 12 page Core Game Rule Book for The Great Wall was just released. It includes 2 Player mode. There are also 34 different Advisor cards provided. Both can be printed out.
Old December 10th, 2019, 03:45 PM

STAND BY YOUR GAME
( With apologies to Tammy Wynette)

Sometimes it hard to be a backer
Giving all your cash to just one game
You'll have good times
And you'll have bad times
But after all its just your game

Stand by your game
Give it your pledge to cling to
When times are slow and quiet
And nights are cold and lonely

Stand by your game
And tell the world you'll play it
No other one would be the same
Stand by your game
Old December 23rd, 2019, 03:53 PM
Site Admin & Professional SideBoarder

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

So a while ago I backed Draco Magi by Robert Burke and it sees on-again off-again play at the table between my son and I. So when Burke set up a kickstarter for a quickish sci-fi 4x called The Silver River I decided to give it a shot as well. Looks like it will be arriving in January some time. Just something fun for me and the kid-who-isn't-a-kid-anymore to play when we have the time.

~Aldin, playing City of Remnants quite a bit lately

He either fears his fate too much
or his desserts are small
That dares not put it to the touch
to gain or lose it all
~James Graham
Old December 23rd, 2019, 04:31 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Ooh, I looked at Silver River pretty hard. I love sci-fi games. It was bad timing, as I recently before that got Horizons, and then I backed Peterson Games' Hyperspace, going all in. I sold a tons of board and video games to get that one, as I'm sure it'll be one of my all time favorite games when it arrives (I watched playthroughs and read rules extensively. Had to justify that cost!)

Silver River still looked cool. I enjoyed seeing it and Burke on Beer and Board games (Some local comedians run the show, I've seen them live a few times, great improv). The game itself didn't seem quite as good as the above to, so I'm at peace with that decision. I'm still excited to see how the final copy turns out.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games