Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Old March 16th, 2010, 06:39 PM

Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Sharwin Wildborn Pre-Release Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by killercactus View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by RattyZ View Post
[

Sharwin 110
Raelin v1 190
Krav 290
WoA x4 490
Isamu 500 /19

Special Attack, Hard to kill Range, Hard to kill Melee. I'll be trying this out my first match in my local games.

**Disclaimer: I think the rest of Sharwin's model (leather armor, body sculpt, skin tone...etc) is excellent, and wouldn't be complaining if I wasn't so excited.

**Also, no offense to all you clown hookers out there.
Here's the thing: If your answer isn't "theme" or "my opponents are always going to be all-Jandar", I can't find any reason whatsoever to play Sharwin/Isamu over Kaemon Awa. I just can't.
... unless you are playing against vipers x 8 and you can reach the opposing starting zone in your first move.

OK, maybe it doesn't happen that often. There was a suggestion that Sharwin will be good against a squad to be issued in D2.
Old March 16th, 2010, 06:55 PM
The Guy That Thinks Runa is Good (and has actually won games with her)

killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death!
Re: Sharwin Wildborn Pre-Release Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich10 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by killercactus View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by RattyZ View Post
[

Sharwin 110
Raelin v1 190
Krav 290
WoA x4 490
Isamu 500 /19

Special Attack, Hard to kill Range, Hard to kill Melee. I'll be trying this out my first match in my local games.

**Disclaimer: I think the rest of Sharwin's model (leather armor, body sculpt, skin tone...etc) is excellent, and wouldn't be complaining if I wasn't so excited.

**Also, no offense to all you clown hookers out there.
Here's the thing: If your answer isn't "theme" or "my opponents are always going to be all-Jandar", I can't find any reason whatsoever to play Sharwin/Isamu over Kaemon Awa. I just can't.
... unless you are playing against vipers x 8 and you can reach the opposing starting zone in your first move.

OK, maybe it doesn't happen that often. There was a suggestion that Sharwin will be good against a squad to be issued in D2.
And I guess if Kaemon Awa has already been drafted and you want a ranged special attacker for 120 Points it makes a bit of sense. Still some better options, but I want to try her out late game with Thorgrim's Spirit and not worry so much about Arcane Bolt.

Like battle reports? Click Tourney Reports (New 10/21/2012 - Cutters / Brutes!)
KC's Maps
Click KC's Customs
Scaper of the Week #57

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units