Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old June 3rd, 2019, 01:44 PM

vvildeyedjoker knows what's in an order marker vvildeyedjoker knows what's in an order marker
Re: 6/8 Hagerstown, MD Bring the Cheese, Eat the Cheese

Unfortunately it looks like I will have to miss out on this one.
Old June 4th, 2019, 10:35 AM
I reserve my inappropriate love for Heroscape.

Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I screwed up and just found out my daughter's dance recital is the same day. I can keep it the same and just need to leave a little early or reschedule. I apologize, I don't know how I forgot since it has been every year near the end of school for many years.
Old June 4th, 2019, 10:44 AM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Would you be able to come back at the end? I can step in as a substitute TD for a few rounds, but I hope you could return afterward.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old June 4th, 2019, 11:07 AM

Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
Would you be able to come back at the end? I can step in as a substitute TD for a few rounds, but I hope you could return afterward.
No, it would still be going on. There is a lot of coordination on recital day and then the congratulatory treat afterwards. It is a whole thing.
Old June 4th, 2019, 11:12 AM
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Hmph.

Well, as you can see none of my usual customers were planning on making the trip. Rescheduling might help them. What dates are you considering?

= =
Old June 4th, 2019, 01:34 PM

I would really like to pick a date that works for @OverEngineered . I feel like I have failed him.

I am trying to get my wife to pin down when we will be in Florida. They go for a month, I go for a couple of weeks. New dog complicates it.
Old June 4th, 2019, 01:36 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

It would be nice to get @akden also. He wasn't available this Saturday. :/

= =
Old June 4th, 2019, 04:32 PM

OverEngineered knows what's in an order marker OverEngineered knows what's in an order marker OverEngineered knows what's in an order marker

G-O, I certainly appreciate the kind thoughts but please don’t plan around my schedule

Having said that, June 29 is open for me and I think most of July is still good at this moment.

EDIT: July 6 and 7 are the only Saturday’s that I’m free next month. June 29 is still good as well.

Last edited by OverEngineered; June 4th, 2019 at 10:15 PM.
Old June 4th, 2019, 10:24 PM
Gun Totin' Nutjob

Buddy Lee rolls all skulls baby! Buddy Lee rolls all skulls baby! Buddy Lee rolls all skulls baby! Buddy Lee rolls all skulls baby!

The only day I am available will be June 8 until mid July. But, don’t plan your event around me.

Do what fits best for everyone else.

If I can make it I will.

Buddy Lee

"Out of all the ridiculous religion stories...the silliest one I've ever heard is, 'Yeah, there's this big, giant universe...and we're all just here, just 'cuz. Just 'cuz." - Trey Parker
Old June 5th, 2019, 11:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OverEngineered View Post
G-O, I certainly appreciate the kind thoughts but please don’t plan around my schedule

Having said that, June 29 is open for me and I think most of July is still good at this moment.

EDIT: July 6 and 7 are the only Saturday’s that I’m free next month. June 29 is still good as well.
If I am not in Florida, we should just plan to get together and play anyway, Heroscape or not. If the family is in Florida, we could meet at Huzzah for a game day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddy Lee View Post
The only day I am available will be June 8 until mid July. But, don’t plan your event around me.

Do what fits best for everyone else.

If I can make it I will.

Buddy Lee
At this point mid July might be the best. I will wait for others to chime in to try and accommodate as many as possible.
Old June 5th, 2019, 07:05 PM

OverEngineered knows what's in an order marker OverEngineered knows what's in an order marker OverEngineered knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gurei-Ornery View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by OverEngineered View Post

If I am not in Florida, we should just plan to get together and play anyway, Heroscape or not. If the family is in Florida, we could meet at Huzzah for a game day.
For sure. I’m perfectly happy to come up to Hagerstown. If you know of any good board game stores up there, let me know. Huzzah would work too but it’s my turn to make the drive.
Old June 6th, 2019, 07:37 AM
Gun Totin' Nutjob

Buddy Lee rolls all skulls baby! Buddy Lee rolls all skulls baby! Buddy Lee rolls all skulls baby! Buddy Lee rolls all skulls baby!

Just a little tickler:

A decision on date / delay should probably be posted before Noon on Friday May 7th to let everyone know and plan accordingly.

Buddy Lee

"Out of all the ridiculous religion stories...the silliest one I've ever heard is, 'Yeah, there's this big, giant universe...and we're all just here, just 'cuz. Just 'cuz." - Trey Parker

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events