Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel News
Marvel News Hasbro-released news, store sightings, etc. specific to Marvel HS

Notices

Old January 4th, 2011, 01:45 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth
Re: Marvel Wave 1: Reinforcements Arrive Photos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Good Pig View Post
I know I have the Marvel set. What I meant was we won't get any more stuff like the Warehouse which I think is awesome.

I'd love to have seen a bank, apartment complex, office, junkyard, docks, etc. I know you can build these things with castle pieces, but it would look a even cooler if it was created specifically for that type of terrain.
I would like to see different types of terrain. Boardwalk or wooden tiles (for making docks), Glass Panes for the Castle set, more DOs and Vehicles are all things I think we would have benefited from having.
Old January 4th, 2011, 05:51 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
Quote:
I know I have the Marvel set. What I meant was we won't get any more stuff like the Warehouse which I think is awesome.

I'd love to have seen a bank, apartment complex, office, junkyard, docks, etc. I know you can build these things with castle pieces, but it would look a even cooler if it was created specifically for that type of terrain.
I would like to see different types of terrain. Boardwalk or wooden tiles (for making docks), Glass Panes for the Castle set, more DOs and Vehicles are all things I think we would have benefited from having.
Those would all rock. If only I had some extra tiles...

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old January 4th, 2011, 09:03 PM

Heroscaper62 has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by scapemage921 View Post
Quote:
Quote:

Those would all rock. If only I had some extra tiles...
Old January 4th, 2011, 09:05 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

I ordered some just for boardwalk tile conversion. I'll attempt it and post my results.
Old November 17th, 2011, 04:57 PM

kola Woo who?

So..... It will never be released?
Old November 17th, 2011, 06:42 PM

elitebeatk is surprisingly tart

Never.
Old November 21st, 2011, 08:40 AM
Tickle Pickle

No but there is always C3G cards.

You simply buy HeroClix figures from an online store and print off the cards we have been released and play. C3G designs are well tested and balanced with the original 10 Marvel figures.

Last edited by tcglkn; November 26th, 2011 at 06:52 PM.
Old November 26th, 2011, 06:50 PM

kola Woo who?

Does anyone know what the official cards of the marvel wave look like.
Old November 26th, 2011, 06:51 PM
Tickle Pickle

Quote:
No but there is always C3G cards.

You simply buy HeroClix figures from an online store and print off the cards we have been released and play. C3G designs are well tested and balanced with the original 10 Marvel figures.
Old December 28th, 2011, 10:06 AM

yummypie is surprisingly tart
Re: Marvel:Reinforcements Arrive - Never To Be Released (Pho

C3G terrain makers can make new terrain for marvelscape. Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

C3G Books of Index
My Customs
Quote:
Originally Posted by Albert Einstein
E=MC^2+3D6
Old May 10th, 2012, 03:05 AM
the above

William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

So WOTC specifically said "The marvel wave is going to come out." What happened to that statement? Was it just the closure of heroscape or was there some secondary decision behind the scenes? As for this thread this is the first I have seen that there actually were figures created. I have seen other vague refrences to the missing Marvel wave but I never knew there was ever actually anything concrete.

Customs here
Master Set IV/Assault in the Mournlands.
William099 is Lord of Blades...
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old May 10th, 2012, 08:21 AM
Titleless

Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth

I wonder what ever became of the prototype figures. I imagine them in a box, along with a laser printout of the first or second draft of their cards, filed on a shelf somewhere in a back storage room of Hasbro, forgotten.

Heck, they're probably mislabeled as My Little Pony figures....

Or, Craig still has them displayed on a shelf in his office. That's a nicer thought actually.

Last edited by Grishnakh; May 10th, 2012 at 11:31 AM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel News