Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Miniatures
Other Miniatures Miniatures games besides Heroscape.

Old January 1st, 2019, 12:17 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: Frostgrave, Halo Ground Command and other tabletop minis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahma View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahma View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Yeshua View Post
@Hahma and @TREX,
I guess by resources I was wondering if there was a forum or something kinda like Heroscapers, cause this website was beyond helpful and inspiring to me when I first started playing.
I've dabbled in custom terrain making before, but it's been years and several moves since then and I doubt I have much of that left lol The Jersey Barriers and Official terrain pack look promising, so those might have to be acquired in the near future...
I've played a solo game so far just to get a feel for the flow of the turn, but I'll be able to play my first 'real' game in a coupla days when my brother comes up to visit. We'll definitely run it co-op lol

Thanks for your help! Sorry I wasn't so clear in my initial post lol
This Facebook group can be a good resource.

https://m.facebook.com/groups/116958...?ref=bookmarks
Hahma, is that tool of an admin still running that group? If he's gone I'd likely come back to it because I enjoyed what the other members posted.

No. That admin ran the Walking Dead U.S.A. group. The one I linked has been a good group from my experience.
Awesome, I may just have to join that one. I love that game. I just asked to join it. Not sure what the other guy's problem was freaking out over 3d prints for the game being posted.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Miniatures