Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old December 18th, 2007, 05:58 PM

STAROCEAN980 knows what's in an order marker STAROCEAN980 knows what's in an order marker
I have a set of Sacred band with bronze hats(correct) and another with two members sporting grey hats.
A new fashion trend?

My maps:

R.I.P. Ugly-Caco
Old December 18th, 2007, 06:18 PM
LNoE Hero or Zombie?

ej knows what's in an order marker ej knows what's in an order marker ej knows what's in an order marker
As far as ripping the top... I just pull the top flap open where it meets the plastic.

Environmentalists make great compost.
Old December 18th, 2007, 06:55 PM
no baby bump - false alarm!

spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun
Getting the cards out is a pain, but the only problem I've had is that my first set of Archers/Soulborg have identical rips in the two cards. Pretty sure I didn't do it myself.
Old December 18th, 2007, 07:00 PM
Old and Boring

Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness
I haven't had any problems, but I have been meaning to complain for a while about the eco-unfriendliness of the packaging. That's a lot of unnecessary plastic there...
Old December 18th, 2007, 07:31 PM
Our Invaluable & Highly Esteemed Resident Chaplain

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth
I agree, Fuzzie Fuzz about the excess packaging, but I have never had any errors in the packing. As to getting the cards out safely, I just peel back the cardboard and open the taped flap. It's very easy.
Old December 18th, 2007, 07:47 PM

Elshar is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Quote:
Originally Posted by Billtog
How to Open an Expansion Booyah!
I've never had any packaging problems. Are you getting any of your Heroscape from thrift stores, etc. or are you buying strictly from places like Walmart, Toys R Us, and House Mouse Games/Hasbro Toy Shop?
I'm buying mine all from Hasboro and Amazon. And a few from the local Fred Meyer. But no HMG, TRU, etc.

I'm also much more picky than the guy in that howto. I'll do a thing on it soon I guess just to show. :P
Old December 18th, 2007, 09:04 PM

tyguy94920 is surprisingly tart
Quote:
Same here. After I opened my first 2-3 I devised a really good way to open them without harming the figures or cards. What I do is I take a razor/exacto knife around the plastic between the cardboard and plastic. Then just open the flap and carefully cut along the bottom of the plastic that holds the cards.

Since I started doing this I haven't even harmed the cardboard package at all. The first few were a mess before I developed this procedure
I do the same thing, guess great minds think alike

Quote:
Getting the cards out is a pain, but the only problem I've had is that my first set of Archers/Soulborg have identical rips in the two cards. Pretty sure I didn't do it myself.
I had the same thing happen to me when I opened my first pack, before developing the method above, and had identicle rips. But because I riped open the pack I'm not sure if I did it or not.

Where is your rip, mine is at the hit-zone spot on the card

Click Above for My Sig Link
Old December 18th, 2007, 09:21 PM

Larmo knows what's in an order marker Larmo knows what's in an order marker Larmo knows what's in an order marker
I have not had any errors in my cards, but I did have a rip in my second pack of gorillas and hounds, right on the hitzone, same spot on both cards. That might be an error, since tyguy has a rip in the same place and I didn't really rip around that part of the box to much.
Old December 18th, 2007, 10:00 PM

zanter knows what's in an order marker zanter knows what's in an order marker zanter knows what's in an order marker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Billtog
How to Open an Expansion Booyah!
I've never had any packaging problems. Are you getting any of your Heroscape from thrift stores, etc. or are you buying strictly from places like Walmart, Toys R Us, and House Mouse Games/Hasbro Toy Shop?
Yeah right, who would sell HS to a thrift shop? If some one did, it wouldnt stay there for long!

I do art. Check it out.

http://insanelyzanter.deviantart.com/
Old December 19th, 2007, 12:50 PM

aerofool Woo who?
Quote:
Originally Posted by STAROCEAN980
I have a set of Sacred band with bronze hats(correct) and another with two members sporting grey hats.
A new fashion trend?
I think their hats are supposed to be grey. Bronze hats on these guys must be an error.

****! I must be having a bad week!
Old December 19th, 2007, 03:28 PM

Ugly-Caco rolls all skulls baby! Ugly-Caco rolls all skulls baby! Ugly-Caco rolls all skulls baby! Ugly-Caco rolls all skulls baby!
Re: packing rant

Quote:
Originally Posted by whipmaster
my
swog rider and knights card are ripped
Can you post a photo of the card?

Old December 19th, 2007, 06:32 PM
LNoE Hero or Zombie?

ej knows what's in an order marker ej knows what's in an order marker ej knows what's in an order marker
Quote:
Originally Posted by aerofool
Quote:
Originally Posted by STAROCEAN980
A new fashion trend?
I think their hats are supposed to be grey. Bronze hats on these guys must be an error.
I just bought 3 sets of them and I think I see mostly grey hats. I shall examine them when I remember to do so and post back my observations... again when I remember to do so. Bun--nee!!!

Environmentalists make great compost.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion