Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Old June 27th, 2013, 10:26 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!
Re: Wave 9 four pack for $50 on Ebay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ztimster View Post
I called them and they pretty much said the same thing...that they had a third party supplier that was getting them for them. So I asked about Aquilla's Alliance and Ticalla Jungle and he said he would put in a request...but he couldn't promise anything.
I will nag one of those...
Old June 27th, 2013, 10:55 PM

Robotunit197 knows what's in an order marker Robotunit197 knows what's in an order marker

Hopefully this will lower the ridiculous prices of some of the Wave 9 squads. If Ticalla Jungle is made available, I'd grab some in a heart beat.
Old June 28th, 2013, 12:45 AM
Resident Classifieds Guru

Ztimster rolls all skulls baby! Ztimster rolls all skulls baby! Ztimster rolls all skulls baby! Ztimster rolls all skulls baby!

Back up AGAIN!

Ebay listing
Old June 28th, 2013, 01:30 AM

HarleyThomas is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robotunit197 View Post
Hopefully this will lower the ridiculous prices of some of the Wave 9 squads. If Ticalla Jungle is made available, I'd grab some in a heart beat.
My God this.

Wasn't too keen on getting a squad of Dividers for 18.50, but seeing how the only other squad available to me is listed at thirty not including shipping, it's practically a steal.
Old June 28th, 2013, 01:32 AM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Would one of the first wave of buyers please post when they get shipping notification and/or when they have the items in hand?

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old June 28th, 2013, 09:49 AM
Popsicle stick Admiral

Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Now I really wonder if this is real or not.

Maybe a going out of business might as well pull a quick scam?

I hope not this would be awesome if it was real.
Old June 28th, 2013, 09:54 AM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

eBay buyer protection. If this is a scam, they're the ones who are screwed in the long run. But I doubt it is a scam. Possibly a database snafu but I don't think so.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV

Last edited by caps; June 28th, 2013 at 09:55 AM. Reason: At least, that's what I'm choosing to believe until people report that nothing is being shipped when it should.
Old June 28th, 2013, 10:03 AM
Super Smurfy

Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

The seller is very large one. In the ebay-realm, they're one of the k-marts out there. Not the biggest retailer, but very big. There are at least 5 possibilities:
  1. they actually have that stock
  2. they don't have much much stock, but think they do
  3. they don't have that much stock, and their computer system is accidentally reposting the auction over and over
  4. their account is hacked and the hacker is scamming us
  5. the seller is scamming us
I have those ranked in order of my assessment of their probability. If I had to group them to show which are close together and which are further apart in my assessment: #1 & #2 fairly close together / a gap / #3 / a large gap / #4 / a huge gap / #5
Old June 28th, 2013, 10:05 AM

Chachi rolls all skulls baby! Chachi rolls all skulls baby! Chachi rolls all skulls baby! Chachi rolls all skulls baby! Chachi rolls all skulls baby!

I got positive feedback already from them. So now the waiting game begins. Should be here next week sometime.

I really hope it's not the Hanna Montana Sunglasses that were mentioned earlier

PM me about any custom scenery
Old June 28th, 2013, 10:23 AM
Sheeple of the Codex of Ultimate Wisdom and Morality

SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death!

Such nattering nabobs....

Why can't it just be that they had a wholesaler that has a big ass secret stash?

I hope it works out for y'all! I'm sure it will.

I was famous, once...
http://www.heroscapers.com/community/blog.php?b=1715
Visit my site:
http://www.superflycircus.com
"I'm not cute...I'll mess you up!" ~Jake The Dog
Old June 28th, 2013, 10:39 AM
Name's Ash... Housewares

Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun

I really hope I can grab one if they list it again.
Old June 28th, 2013, 11:09 AM

Tooooon is surprisingly tart

Just got a reply from my question regarding them 100% being in stock:

Quote:
Hi and thank you for contacting Customer Service. I am happy to assist you.

All of our items are in-stock at the time of listing. If it is listed on our web page, we should have it in stock. I have personally checked on the status of your order and it is currently processing.

Please allow 1 - 3 business days for your order to process and ship out.
Processing Time + Shipping Time = Total Delivery Time

If you do not receive your shipping confirmation within 1 - 3 business days via email, please let me know and I will be happy to recheck on the status of your order.

** Orders are not processed or shipped on weekends and certain USA holidays, therefore you may need to allow an additional day or two to the times stated.

Thank you for your business.

Sondra
Customer Service Representative

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales