Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old March 29th, 2018, 02:10 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Changeling

I thought I had pulled comic pic options but I it looks like I never did. So here are a few options (first one might require some trimming or creative framing but I like it the most):

Old March 29th, 2018, 06:32 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Took some figure pics today. Let me know if they will work.
Spoiler Alert!

For the background I'm thinking something natural rather than industrial. How do you guys feel about a South West looking landscape for him? These all look too small but they represent what I was thinking.

Old March 30th, 2018, 01:23 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

Is defense metamorphosis supposed to happen before or after attack dice are rolled?
Old March 30th, 2018, 01:58 PM
C3G Landlord

After the attack die are rolled is when I chose which one to use, that was the intent. Otherwise I really wouldn't ever use the porcupine option, too risky at just 3 def. die. I know a lot of people roll attack and defense dice at the same time, at least that is usually what I do in order to keep the game moving along, but I'm pretty sure the actual rules (haven't read the rule book in forever now) are that the attacker rolls first, then the defender rolls second.
Old March 30th, 2018, 02:03 PM

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

Gotcha. Just checking. I was wondering why one would use the Turtle if the attacker whiffs, but I suppose that's fair if he has such low defense.
Old March 30th, 2018, 02:59 PM

Getting this ready for testing, either tonight or tomorrow:

C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE TEST UNIT Changeling

Army Test 1
Map: Custom
Units:
Changeling(200), Nightwing(200), Starfire(210), Raven(190), Cyborg(200) (1000)
vs.
Fantastic Four (1000)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test 2
Map: Custom
Units:
Changeling(200), Captain America(240), Nightwing(200), Starfire(210) (850)
vs.
Luke Cage(190), Iron Fist(260), Shang-Chi(230), Tigra(170) (850)
Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY:
Changeling definitely packs a punch, and has a wide range of options. A concern of mine going in was that the many options he has would see one or two shine through while the others get left as super situational. That ended up mostly being the case for me. Each power had 1 option that was used most of the time, a 2nd option that came in handy a couple of times, and a 3rd option that just felt like it wasn't worth using beyond that one rare circumstance. I don't really have an issue with that, just pointing it out. He was a strong threat in his own synergy, which is great, and can play well in any stat boosting army. I'd say point value wise, 200 isn't out of the question, but I could easily see him coming up to 210-220 if his strong showing damage wise continues.

Last edited by Arkham; March 30th, 2018 at 06:35 PM.
Old March 30th, 2018, 06:00 PM

Tests completed.
Old March 30th, 2018, 06:27 PM
C3G Landlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkham View Post
Tests completed.
Wow, that was fast! Thanks so much for the tests and thoughts. Really happy to see the Fan4 win in that first one, even if it was a crazy come back. Second game looked like a fun one! Happy to see the Rabbit move came into play. I agree with your point of view that Gorilla and Turtle are going to be used 80% of the time, and I'm okay with that. Just one thing in the tests I'd like some clarity on. When in Panther form he only ever damaged Luke Cage. Was there a 2nd adj. figure he was also attacking at the same time? Just want to make sure you didn't use it like a normal double attack, he gets one attack roll and there are two different targets when in Panther form.
Old March 30th, 2018, 06:35 PM

Yep he was adjacent to Cage and Fist, attacked both with a single attack, Cage took wounds, but Fist blocked in each instance. I'll update for clarity sake.
Old March 30th, 2018, 07:07 PM
C3G Landlord

Cool, thanks.
Old April 11th, 2018, 09:29 AM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth

Can you update the thread title with what phase we're in? It's really helpful when one only has time to skim through thread titles.

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS
Old April 11th, 2018, 11:16 AM
C3G Landlord

Re: The Book of Changeling - Public PT

Sure,....... done. Old School request. I don't think I've updated thread titles since shortly after we got the @ feature, but I understand everyone has their own process and methods so I'll try to start doing it again if it will be helpful for you.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library