Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old October 26th, 2017, 11:46 PM

Athallo is surprisingly tart
Help Please. :)

Just made my account about a week ago, and could love to post my custom maps and cards, but when I try I get this message -

Athallo, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
Old October 26th, 2017, 11:56 PM

raXas1516 is surprisingly tart
Re: Help Please. :)

If you're trying to post images, unless you're a site supporter you need to upload the images first to an image hosting site (I use imgur.com), and then embed the link in your post.
Old October 27th, 2017, 01:21 AM
Runa's favorite Minion

rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness

You can also apply to be a "Contributor," but you usually have to show your contributions to the community to earn that title. You can learn more about Contributor status here.
Old October 27th, 2017, 09:59 AM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

@Athallo - See How to Post Images and How to share your maps with the world (just skip down to Upload and post the pictures).
What the threads don't mention is that if you are not a Site Supporter or a Contributor and don't want to (although I encourage you to become a site supporter) you can upload images to a place like Google Docs, Microsoft OneDrive, Apple iCloud, Photobucket imgur, etc. and use embeds/links to pictures there.

Last edited by lefton4ya; October 27th, 2017 at 10:17 AM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion