Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Contests and Forum Games
Contests and Forum Games Create, Participate, or Vote in a contest or Forum game here

Old November 12th, 2007, 03:20 AM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth
OK. So the Marvel and World War Z book have been claimed. Anyone else? I also got a Captain America unit review request.

Old November 12th, 2007, 08:54 AM

Major Q30 has disabled reputation
All of theese glyph contest makes me want the glyphs heres how you make one post image and glyph name into a glyph blank two take an existing glyph (glyph of brandar) Peel the sticker then wash residue with hot water print out the custom than glue it on...
Old November 12th, 2007, 12:59 PM

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Major Q30
All of theese glyph contest makes me want the glyphs heres how you make one post image and glyph name into a glyph blank two take an existing glyph (glyph of brandar) Peel the sticker then wash residue with hot water print out the custom than glue it on...
Brandar is probably the best choice for a custom glyph as there are extras when you have multiple master sets.

Old November 13th, 2007, 07:18 PM

Brickman? Any ideas for a prize? Anyone else?

Old November 13th, 2007, 07:55 PM

yeah everybody sort of dissappeared...
woo jandar!
Sweet
Old November 15th, 2007, 08:45 PM

I will be sending the two books out this weekend. I have been too busy to get to the mail during the week (I also work 1.5 hours from home, so that makes it hard). I will be getting to Cap's Strategy Guide soon as well (I am still finishing Guilty McCreech's from the last contest; the Rechets' guide is under review).

If anyone else wants the Thing comic or the awesome Jungle Story drawn by Mike Mignola, let me know. I have several other unclaimed prizes as well.

Old November 16th, 2007, 05:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taeblewalker
I will be sending the two books out this weekend. I have been too busy to get to the mail during the week (I also work 1.5 hours from home, so that makes it hard). I will be getting to Cap's Strategy Guide soon as well (I am still finishing Guilty McCreech's from the last contest; the Rechets' guide is under review).

If anyone else wants the Thing comic or the awesome Jungle Story drawn by Mike Mignola, let me know. I have several other unclaimed prizes as well.
Once your done the stratagy guide pm it to me i'll print it out
Old November 16th, 2007, 07:36 PM
Old and Boring

Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:

I didn't even enter, but I'll take either of those if you'll give them to me...
Old November 20th, 2007, 01:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Major Q30
Quote:

Once your done the stratagy guide pm it to me i'll print it out
I'm working on the Cap guide now!

I will also be sending out those books. I almost got a chance to last weekend, but it didn't happen.

Old November 20th, 2007, 02:36 AM

Pallindromemaster has disabled reputation
If nobody else will claim it I'd like the Jungle Story comic... I'm a big fan of Mignola

"Genius and Madness are Seperated Only by Degrees of Success" - Sidar Jabari

Pallindromemaster's Customs
Old November 20th, 2007, 06:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pallindromemaster
If nobody else will claim it I'd like the Jungle Story comic... I'm a big fan of Mignola
If nobody else does by the time I get to the post office, you can have it!

Old November 29th, 2007, 08:35 PM

Each weekend I keep reminding myself to send those books out. I have no excuse, other than the ten I can think of off the top of my head.

Anyway, I WILL be sending out those prizes!

Sorry about the wait.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Contests and Forum Games