Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Contests and Forum Games
Contests and Forum Games Create, Participate, or Vote in a contest or Forum game here

Old November 3rd, 2007, 09:54 PM
Old and Boring

Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Where can I get a blank marvel card to use as a glyph card?
Old November 3rd, 2007, 10:09 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzie Fuzz
Where can I get a blank marvel card to use as a glyph card?
People are just using the regular cards or destructible object cards. Either is fine!

Old November 4th, 2007, 08:42 AM

Major Q30 has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taeblewalker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Major Q30
The Glyph of Justice
(Rescue)
When one of your figures
Lands on the Glyph of Justice
Choose one friendly figure
Engaged with an a opponents
Figure. For each wound
On the chosen figure place
One friendly figure adjacent
To it.
How about:

When one of your figures lands on this glyph, choose a friendly unique hero that is engaged with an opponent's figure. For each wound on the chosen hero, you may place on friendly figure adjacent to the chosen hero in an empty space. Figures so placed do not take any leaving engagement atttacks.

I think this will fit on the card. I will try it and see.
Yeah thats souinds great can I use that instead?!
Old November 4th, 2007, 11:22 AM

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taeblewalker
Quote:
The Glyph of Justice
(Rescue)
When one of your figures
Lands on the Glyph of Justice
Choose one friendly figure
Engaged with an a opponents
Figure. For each wound
On the chosen figure place
One friendly figure adjacent
To it.
How about:

When one of your figures lands on this glyph, choose a friendly unique hero that is engaged with an opponent's figure. For each wound on the chosen hero, you may place on friendly figure adjacent to the chosen hero in an empty space. Figures so placed do not take any leaving engagement atttacks.

I think this will fit on the card. I will try it and see.
Yeah thats souinds great can I use that instead?!
How's this? It's a quick job and still needs a graphic, but it shows that the text fits on the card. Yes, you may definitely use my rewording.

Old November 4th, 2007, 11:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pallindromemaster
Here is my entry!

I like the idea of adding counters for a slow death. There seems to be no reason to say "any cards that have victim counters on them." The glyph is temporary, so only one figure can have the piranha tokens. Unless, of course, you mean for more than one copy of this glyph to be in the game! If so, then the wording is fine. With only one glyph, saying "any cards" is superfluous.

Cool deathtrap idea, though!

Old November 4th, 2007, 04:15 PM

Pallindromemaster has disabled reputation
I figure that if this were sold in expansions, it could be possible to have more than one copy of the glyph in play. That's why I worded it that way.

"Genius and Madness are Seperated Only by Degrees of Success" - Sidar Jabari

Pallindromemaster's Customs
Old November 4th, 2007, 05:09 PM

This is my Entry

Use one of your glyphs of brandar as this glyph. It make the Hulk ten times as powerful.

Please if you could rate my glyph out of 5 stars in a post that would be great.

Sorry about the graphic its a bit blurry.
Old November 4th, 2007, 06:21 PM

Braxev has disabled reputation
Glyph of the Phoenix:

When a unique hero lands on this glyph, place this glyph on that hero's card.

If Glyph of the Phoenix is on a hero's card, the next time that hero receives enough wounds from an enemy figure to destroy it or is destroyed by an enemy figure's power, ignore the wounds received and remove the hero from the board. At the beginning of the next round, place the removed hero in any starting zone and remove two wound markers, then remove the Glyph of the Phoenix from this card.

Because in Marvel (or in most superhero comics), no death is -really- permanent.. except for Uncle Ben.

Old November 4th, 2007, 06:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Braxev
Glyph of the Phoenix:

If Glyph of the Phoenix is on a hero's card, the next time that hero receives enough wounds from an enemy figure to destroy it or is destroyed by an enemy figure's power, ignore the wounds received and remove the hero from the board. At the beginning of the next round, place the removed hero in any starting zone and remove two wound markers, then remove the Glyph of the Phoenix from this card.

Because in Marvel (or in most superhero comics), no death is -really- permanent.. except for Uncle Ben.
Nice! I thought i had them beat till you entered hows mine ^
Old November 4th, 2007, 08:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Braxev
Glyph of the Phoenix:

A point of Clarity - If no start zone space is open at the beginning of the next round, do you A) wait until the following round or B) consider the figure "destroyed" again and lost, along with the chance to use the glyph? If A, you may want to change the wording to: "At the beginning of the next round, you may place the removed hero..." If B, you should add, "If no space in a start zone is open, you cannot place the figure and it remains permanently destroyed unless brought back to life by some other power on some other glyph or army card." This is a suggestion, and not necessarily the best wording.

Old November 4th, 2007, 10:04 PM

The Hulk's ability is powerful but not enough to take down an entire armie of leigonares but one glyph in particuler may give the the leigonares a taste of marvel. The Hulk can take a alot of wounds with the hulk the more the merrier not just because of his ability but the glyph of justice can give the hulk as much rescuing as he needs.

This show the glyph of justice can make a close game of heroscape alot more closer

This proves that the glyph of justice can make a close game of heroscape even closer and unexpected thank you for reading.

sorry about any spelling mistakes
Old November 7th, 2007, 01:29 AM

Pallindromemaster has disabled reputation
I changed up the wording on my glyph a little bit! Hope it's clearer!

"Genius and Madness are Seperated Only by Degrees of Success" - Sidar Jabari

Pallindromemaster's Customs

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Contests and Forum Games