Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old June 30th, 2007, 05:26 AM
Forum Moderator

ChilliDog rolls all skulls baby! ChilliDog rolls all skulls baby! ChilliDog rolls all skulls baby! ChilliDog rolls all skulls baby!
HS in Ohio

I thought I posted this earlier but I guess it didn't post Which stinks because it was a rather long post filled with a bunch of questions. I guess it's not worth asking those questions now, I won't be around for an answer :P.

Anyway, I'm going to Ohio, leaving later today, and I had asked about the HS supply in the Wal Marts around Newbury. There were a bunch listed, I did a zip code search. I'm staying at Punderson Manor Resort in Newbury, OH and am hoping to do a wal mart run atleast twice while I'm up there.

I'm pretty excited about the trip, we go every year, meeting another family up there (they're from IL, we're from PA, OH is in the middle) and I'm bringing all of my HS stuff with me. I'll be teaching like 5 new people how to play, it should be fun. I'll also be taking a lot of traveling Drake pictures Many photo ops.

I just finished packing all of my stuff, minus my tundra set (I'm not even going to bother :P ) into a large box that I got with a big order from hasbro online a while back. I put my castle into it's box (I'm only taking one) and I stuffed all my figures except for the dragons and large figs (Su-Bak-Na, Jotun, Grimnak) into my RTFF box (I'm surprised it fit! Two MS, 4 complete waves, some multiples and the large expansions) and all my terrain is in my Raknar's Vision and Orm's Return boxes, anything extra was put into my TT box. All my dice, markers, glyphs, cards, etc. Went into the pencil box that I keep them in. And all this is in that larger box mentioned earlier. Here's a pic from earlier when I just had my castle, figs and some terrain packed up. Drake was helping me, naturally.

Well, I should go finish packing (at 5 am ) so I can load up and then just sleep for the entire car ride. If you happen to be in any of the Wal Mart's I'm visiting and see an eager kid searching for HS, please don't hesitate to give a friendly wave I'm always up for meeting new people, especially scapers.

Drake gives his farewells also, we'll be back in a week!

A whole week without a computer!

Guess who's back, back again? Chilli's back. Tell Skahen.
Old June 30th, 2007, 07:21 AM

GIR has disabled reputation
Re: HS in Ohio

Goodbye Chillidog!

I once thought I posted a thread but it didn't come up, then I posted it again and then the original one came up. One got deleted!

I like waffles!
Old July 7th, 2007, 06:16 PM
Forum Moderator

ChilliDog rolls all skulls baby! ChilliDog rolls all skulls baby! ChilliDog rolls all skulls baby! ChilliDog rolls all skulls baby!
I just got home. And I can honestly say that it was the best trip ever. Because I found wave 6 at a Wal-Mart up there. I nearly cried. The first day there I went and they had one set of zombies so I took it and ran to the front. Then a couple days later I went back to see if they had restocked and there was a full set of wave 6 there. So I got the other 3 packs and ALMOST bought the other set of zombies.

I've got some traveling drake pics that I'll be posting later, right now I want to get some games in with my new figs before my brother changes his mind. I'll probably be on here all night, I've got a lot of threads to respond in

Old July 7th, 2007, 06:20 PM

GForce3062 has disabled reputation
I'm glad you're back chilidog and I'm glad you could get your hands on Wave 6! Join the club!
Old July 7th, 2007, 06:22 PM
Forum Moderator

Haha, thanks! I'm glad I actually managed to get wave 6 before wave 7 came out. Even if it was by like a day. Now I've got to go hunt for Cavalry.

Old July 7th, 2007, 06:23 PM

monkeyfish has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChilliDog
Haha, thanks! I'm glad I actually managed to get wave 6 before wave 7 came out. Even if it was by like a day. Now I've got to go hunt for Cavalry.
Good luck.

Captain Qwark for President 08'
Old July 7th, 2007, 10:51 PM

No, David, No is surprisingly tart
Punderson Manor looks like a fun place. Was your group large enough to rent the whole place?

nDn
Old July 7th, 2007, 11:29 PM
Forum Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by No, David, No
Punderson Manor looks like a fun place. Was your group large enough to rent the whole place?
Oh, no It is pretty nice. We go up every year with another family and stay in the "cabins." Each family stays in one, we've never actually stayed at the manor house but we've eaten there, it's nice. We call them cabins because we've been making this trip for years and have been to many place, originally the place we started going to actually had cabins. So everywhere we've gone after that also have "cabins." They're really nice, cable TV, 2 bedrooms, air conditioned. Not bad at all. We spend most of our time at the pool though and, as of this year, playing HS.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion