Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions
Other Customization & HS Additions Everything from new ways to play to modded figures

Old October 13th, 2007, 09:57 AM

Tiak has disabled reputation
Lord Of the Ring Miniatures for Heroscape?

Hello All

I have loved Heroscape since my son got it from Santa for Christmas the year it came out.
At that Time I was a Judge for Sabertooth Games/Gamesworkshops Lord Of The Rings Miniatures game which was played on a BattleHex Map which is Identical to the Heroscape Hex Tiles making it a perfect match for the Wonderful game board. They are in perfect scale for heroscape.
The Lord of The Rings Game is now History but the figures are still available if you look.
We still play the game on the heroscape boards but think that Converting the Figures to play in Heroscape would be great fun.
Does anyone play the LOTR game I am talking about or has anyone done on canversion cards for the LOTR characters?
The Custom cards you guys make are incredible and i would love to get some of the characters in Lord of the Rings converted to play with the other Heroscape figures in my games.

"That's a dumb planet! If Someone tries to kill you, You try to kill em right back."
Old October 13th, 2007, 11:36 AM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
I've done a number of Mage Knight conversions, but I've never played LotR and don't know how the stats compare. It would be a fun project at some point, though. In the mean time, there's already a Legolas conversion found here: Legolas.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old October 13th, 2007, 11:53 AM

Lord_Paul is surprisingly tart
That sounds like a great idea! I hope to see some customs coming our way!

Making the world better, one post at a time.
Old October 13th, 2007, 02:44 PM

Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I don't have a figure yet, so I substitute with Syvarris.
Old October 13th, 2007, 03:07 PM

Rodriquez has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raudulfr Shieldcrusher

wow man 100 points for a move of 8 range 7?

that's a huge range, basically for most tourney style maps he can hit close or into the start areas on the other side....

good trades:Caravaggio, Gabbi, Drfeelgood,aljovin,vydar,rrhino,boom, Pallindromemaster, spidysox, Eckels, wytefang, Rym, Armegeddon, Fatboy Chubby, Forgehammer, Grison
Old October 13th, 2007, 03:41 PM

ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodriquez
Quote:

that's a huge range, basically for most tourney style maps he can hit close or into the start areas on the other side....
Tell me how that isn't the same with Syvarris. Plus, he can't attack twice like him. I'd say it's fair.

The user formerly known as Bloody the Marro Stinger!
Old October 14th, 2007, 10:22 AM

Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Yeah, he play tests out about the same as Syvarris. And we don't play 500 pt. tournament style games very often.
Old October 14th, 2007, 11:30 AM

Quote:

I only have two Legoles Figures(And I was a Judge foir the game!) But if i can scrape up an extra i will be happy to send it your way. They have the Lord of the Rings Figures on Evil....I mean Ebay from time to time and they're usually pretty cheap.

"That's a dumb planet! If Someone tries to kill you, You try to kill em right back."
Old October 14th, 2007, 11:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodriquez
Quote:

Legoles In The LORF game was a great figure and used often by players. He had incredible range and had great attack abilities like Arrow flurry and running shot. he was one of the best figures in the game as he should have been.

Old October 14th, 2007, 11:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroBlade
I've done a number of Mage Knight conversions, but I've never played LotR and don't know how the stats compare. It would be a fun project at some point, though. In the mean time, there's already a Legolas conversion found here: Legolas.
That is so Interesting and something I have been dying to start doing. What kind of conversion formula do you use?
I have also seen custom cards that look incredible. Do people use photoshop or something more complex?

Old October 14th, 2007, 01:50 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiak
Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroBlade
That is so Interesting and something I have been dying to start doing. What kind of conversion formula do you use?
I have also seen custom cards that look incredible. Do people use photoshop or something more complex?
PM coming.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old October 14th, 2007, 02:08 PM

shadowpie has disabled reputation
i wanted to play the lotr game but i dont know of any games workshop in massachusets. do you know of any. also aragorn and gandalf and legolas on a team

captain macmillan rules!
(call of duty 4)

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions