Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions
Other Customization & HS Additions Everything from new ways to play to modded figures

Old August 19th, 2007, 05:31 PM

Avenger has disabled reputation
Custom units Figures

I have abunch of warhammer stuff that i bought, but never got around to using. I'm not to great at painting and gluing stuff, so I was wondering if there's anyway I could get someone else to do the work for me. Would any war game shops do this?
Old August 20th, 2007, 07:31 AM

Ted has disabled reputation
Your best bet would be to find a friend that is willing to do it. As it would be kinda expensive to mail it all out to someone have them paint it, charge you an arm and a leg, and then mail it back.

My suggestion if you do not know anyone is to look around your gaming shops for someone willing to do this. If the person is not a friend get some kind of contract so they do not just disappear with your stuff.

Or you could try your hand out at painting. My original stuff sucked but I got better over time. my stuff sucks in comarison to the tourney winners but I never expected to get that good.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions